Chapter 5

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N : actually this story has been finished :) so i'll posted 2 chapter every update ^^ so enjoyed it  :) oh, and i've the squel already , be patient ^^ and thank you for droping by :) thank you so much readers. 

----------------------------

 

DaHyu was so scared. She just silently and take a look at the couple who have a fight now.
The atmosphere so tense now, she even can't blinked her eyes for just once.

“I just wanna ask you something first.” Jimin's voice broke the silence.

“What ?” Kyuhyun blinked he look so pezzled.

“You’re walking with DahYu right?” JiMin shout out.

“Yes, what’s wrong?!? She is my best friend.” KyuHyun replied in anger and pouted.

“Ok. Fine. I’m allowed walking with someone , who i want to be with!” JiMin said.

“What was exactly in your mind?” KyuHyun getting upset.

“I think both of you is more than close friend ! You always talking about DaHyu, you never see me! You always cared her than me, you never cared about me, never. i can't stand it anymore. that's just so hurt. I HATE YOU!” her eyes nearly tearing, she about to sobbing but she tried to bare it.

“let’s broke up!” JiMin said she turned her eyes to other side.


DahYu's eye widen in a shock, she put her eyes on Kyu who stood there, silence. She know what is KyuHyun feel, She know how much Kyu love JiMin. Kyuhyun really love Jimin so much.

“Ok, that’s what your want right?” Kyuhyun turned down his head. "Ok, i accept it, sorry. Do whatever you want" He said firmly, nearly wishpered. “DaHyu let’s go.” KyuHyun held DaHyu hand and go away from that place.
 

 

Finally they’re arrived at DaHyu house, Kyuhyun's face just so sand. They just walking silently, don;t know what to do, and don't know what to say. Kyuhyun look so pissed, Dahyu can't event think what will she wanted to said to kyuhyun, to cheer him up.

“Oppa, you must be tired. Stay here about a few minutes.” DaHyu suggested.

“Ok.” KyuHyun nodded.

They entered DaHyu house. He meet with DahYu’s mother who always welcomed him happily.

“I’m home umma.” DaHyu shout and opened the door.

“Annyonghaseyo umma.” KyuHyun bowed. 

“Ah~annyong. KyuHyunah, why are you two alone? Where is LeeTeuk and SungMin?”

“They’re have some activity at school. That’s why they can’t be with us.” KyuHyun smiled.

“My sweety what’s wrong with your head?” DaHyu's mom asked.

“Ugh~ this is? I’m felling down at school’s gate this morning.” 

“Is that so? aigoooo,  You must take care your self, be careful. Kyuhyunah, Come in, come in.” DaHyu mother asked kyuhyun while held Dahyu's shoulder.

------------------------------------------------------

KyuHyun and DaHyu go to 2nd floor. They’re go to the DaHyu rooms.

“Yah~ oppa, relaxing you boddy now! You must be tired to carrying me.” DaHyu asked.

“Ok.” KyuHyun sat up on DaHyu's bed comfotably.

DaHyu go down, to the kitchen to bring some drink and snack.

“Here’s it oppa! The snack! And drink some water.” DaHyu back to her rooms with holding the snacks and the drink.

“Ah~ thanks.” KyuHyun smiled.

“Oppa~” DaHyu called.

“Hmm?”

“ummm.. that’s--- umm.. Ji—ah~ .. because of me--“ DaHyu stammered, she felt guilty and regreted. Somehow she felt guilty because Jimin said her name. Indirectly, Jimin consider her as an intruders between her and Kyuhyun.

“Forget it. I didn’t wanna discussed that girl this time.” he frowned an took a sip of the water.

“But, she said--, because of me—“ DaHyu keep continued it.

“Yah~, stupid girl. because of you, LeeTeuk and SungMin . i’m very happy every day.” KyuHyun said.

Please log in to read the full chapter