Chapter 3

My Heart I'm Sorry
Please log in to read the full chapter

    And when the class was ended. DaHyu approach JiMin. She wanna listened what was her junior said before. And that’s true. She felt  a pain inside her heart. She feel little dissapointed. She walked out from the class.

Her eyes look so blank. Suddenly some one hit her shoulder.

“Hey,!”

DaHyu so surprised. And she look on his back. And there is KyuHyun, SungMin and LeeTeuk.

“Do you wanna i’m dying?” She protessed with a pout.

“Hahaha, we just wanna looking for you.” LeeTeuk said with a slight of smile of his warmness.

“Hahaha, can’t you alive if you all haven’t  seen my face even just one day?” she gigled.

“YES !! Because you’re our lovely sister.” Sungmin said with cute way.

“Hahahaha, KyuHyun come here. I try to make some dessert. Try that!” DaHyu ask Kyuhyun to enter the class, and DaHYu holding KyuHyun’s hands.

She was tested Kyuhyun, cause JiMin was in the class.

Her evil things is working just now.

“We wanna too.” SungMin and LeeTeuk shout together then follow them behind.

“Come on oppa!” DaHyu continued asking them.

“Where is it?” Kyuhyun following DaHyu, and DaHyu still holding KyuHyun hands.

“That’s is. Delicious right??” DaHyu take her experiment and showed them up with a happy face .

“That’s look so delicious?!?” SungMin pouted.

“What’s wrong with your  face?” DaHyu face getting sad.

“Hehehe, ok ok. Sweety we will try it!” LeeTeuk said.

“I will do anything for DaHYu!” KyuHyun eating the food. But suddenly KyuHyun saw JiMin stood there. He didn’t know ever since he entered that  JiMin look at him. He continued to chewing all of the dessert that Dahyu's made.

“Yah! Open your mouth!” LeeTeuk said to SungMin.

“Aaaa~” Su

Please log in to read the full chapter