At Home

My Life with You

Mihyun: so BORED… 

Taemin:  you’re bored? I have to study for a test already.

Mihyun: keke you have a test already. poor you. :(

 

School was over and I had no homework. Why not spend my afternoon on the Internet. Right now I’m on facebook chatting with Taemin.

 

Taemin: shut up Mihyun.  It’s not my fault that Mr. Jang is giving me a  science test.  What are you doing right now?

Mihyun: Chatting to you... Hey Krystal is on. I’ll add her to this chat.

Taemin: kk

Krystal Jung has entered chat room

Taemin: sup

Krystal: Hey!!

Kai Kim has entered chat room

Kai: YO YO MY HOMIES!!

Taemin: 2 things. Never ever go gangsta. #2. Who added you to this?

Mihyun: ...me...

Krystal: It’s ok I’ll protect you.

Kai: Don’t worry. I had to go to dance lessons anyway. Bye.

Kai Kim has left the chat room

Krystal: Boo. Jessica needs help doing for makeup.

Mihyun: ohhhh. for a date?

Krystal: yeah, some senior. Anyway got to go.

Krystal Jung has let the chat room

Taemin: Guess it’s just you and me.  How was your summer?

Mihyun:  boring. Ara was studying over seas. Kyuhyun was hanging out with Changmin and Victoria.

Taemin: I bet you made pretty nice dresses.

Mihyun: yeah I made about 5 dresses. 

Taemin:  Hey sorry but I have to go.  My parents are going to kill me if I fail this test. Chat with you later?

Mihyun: Sure bye

Taemin Lee has left the chat room

 

I sighed. What to do now? I have no homework, no one to talk to.  Oh wait! I have a twitter, duh.  I haven’t been on twitter for such a long time.  Hmmm…. wow,  Joon joined a soccer team.  Why is he so cute?  Sumin got a new pedicure.  Ok, that’s nice. My turn to let’s tweet.

 

This day is going by so slow. #bored

 

Wow!  I got one hundred retweets and twenty-five favorites already.  I am so popular. Kekeke. I have no life right now.  I grabbed my diary and journal while I ran down stairs.

“Mom, I going outside by The Tree!” I yelled

“Ok, Can you feed the dogs while you’re outside?” answered my mom

“Sure,” I replied.

I walked outside to the doghouses.  Meet my two beautiful dogs. I have a golden retriever named Stella. She’s my shining star (get it? I’m so funny).  My other dog, Melanie, is a toy poodle.  I had Stella longer than Melanie. I got Stella when I was about five years old and Melanie three years ago.   If you ever meet my dogs, you will die because they are super friendly and loves hugs.  Have fun.

I fed my dogs and went to The Tree.  I call The Tree because it’s my favorite place to sit outside.  The tree gives out a nice shade in the summer and blooms beautiful flowers in the spring. 

I looked forward and saw Taemin’s house. Yes, I live across from Taemin.  If I’m bored or if my parents are away, I could just go to his house. That’s how close our families are. Our dads knew each other in high school and were best friends ever since, just like Taemin and I.  Except, I knew Taemin when I was a baby. I know all of his secrets like how his first crush was me in sixth grade. Don’t worry, we talked it over and his feelings were a brotherly love for me.  Anyway, I’m going to write in my diary now.

 

Dear Diary,

The first day of high school went great! Well beside Sumin and Minjin. They were so annoying. Oh wait! I embarrassed myself in front of Joon!! WHY!!??  Other then that, it was perfect.  

I have nothing to do right now. Everyone else is busy with something.   I wish Taemin is here. He was gone all summer and I want to catch up in his life.  I’m going to draw now. Bye!

Love, Mihyun

 

I glanced at Taemin’s house and looked at his window. His desk light is on. He’s probably studying so hard for the test.  So proud of my Taeminnie being responsible.  I doodled in my journal while thinking about Taemin. Suddenly a shadow came across my journal. I looked up and found a Taemin smirking. 

 

“Thinking about someone?”

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello!!!! Sorry this is a short chapter.

I try to update soon and make things more interesting!!! 

SHINEE!!

~sujualltheway13