The chaos still continue...

Titanic

 

“N, no!!”

“Where are you going Yuri?!!” Yuri holding Jessica hand and Jessica holding Krystal hand. Yuri guide Jessica to lifeboat where’s Hara organize the evacuate process with help of Amber. Krystal just looking at her parent with confuse eye.

“Here’s the S class wife and child! Get them on boat quickly and safely!!” Yuri said to Hara, who nodding at Yuri.

“Amber, get these lady on boat now!!! But you can’t go sir!!” Hara said, while Amber quickly loading Jessica and Krystal. Because the chaos situation Hara and Amber couldn’t understand the fact Yuri is a female too. But as the one of child from greatest Kwon family, Yuri raised and born as male not female.

Yuri still holding Jessica hand, because Jessica refuses to let go Yuri hand. She just smiles at Jessica who already crying.

Yuri didn’t protest at Hara and Amber, “Which boat is it?”

“Boat 4, sir!”

“No…you can’t…Yuri!!! Seobang!!!” the tears keep flowing.

“I’m sorry…I give it…a lot of thought…but I don’t want to put Krystal in this kind of situation. I just want you two save and grow older happily…that’s all…my dream. Please make it true for me…please Jessica? Please make it come true…”

Jessica crying when she heard Yuri words, “The sea is calm, you’re in good hands now. I’ll meet you in the morning, okay?” she give Jessica her gloves and Krystal her scarf.

“What about appa? Isn’t appa coming with us?” Krystal asking Yuri with her innocent eye while Yuri only can smile to her.

“Hm, don’t let go of your umma hands. She will protect you, okay? Grow into good person that will make your umma proud and obey all yours mother wish”

Yuri give order to all her maid, to join Jessica and Krystal. Some of maid wished to stay with Yuri but Yuri order them to join Jessica on lifeboat firmly. The boat lowered and Yuri sent her precious family with serene smile while Jessica crying her heart out and holding Krystal small body, while Krystal keep looking at Yuri with her innocent and confuse eye, she keep looking at her appa until she couldn’t.

 

“Yoon Jongshin-ssi, I’m a businessman you see and I have business proposition for you” Kyuhyun said while following one officer.

He slips some money in Yoon Jongshin pocket and smile, “Did we have the agreement now?” Yoon Jongshin just looks at him and sighed.

“You two, come with me! I need you two down here with me! Tie this boat and hook it!!”

    

Yuri turned her body and leaves the deck to other side of ship. She found one little boy, age 10 being rejected by officer to enter the lifeboat because he is male. Yuri put the girl hat on this boy head, “Now he is a girl! He can go!”

Yuri then carefully help the old lady beside her to enter the boat, protects them for being pushed by the crowd. Then Yuri heard a kid crying waiting alone in the corner. She comes to the kid in hurry, this kid age same with Krystal. “Hey, little lady? Don’t you want to get on boat? You can get on”

The kids crying, “But I’m waiting for my grandpa…he said he…”

“There’s no time for that, you enter the boat first they will come for you”

“But he told me to wait here and he will search my parents…uuugggghhhh”

Yuri just holds the kids, she know that her grandpa and maybe her parents already die. “What your name?”

“Sulli…”

“Sulli, come to the boat first, okay? I will search Sulli family and inform them about you! You will meet them at land, okay?” slowly Sulli nodding, Yuri make her way to the lifeboat while carrying little Sulli securely in her arms.

From afar she could hear Kyuhyun arguing with officer, to let him enter the lifeboat because he already pay large amount of money. But the officer push him and shoot his gun to sky, making some of women scream while the men back away quickly.

“Here!! Here your daughter, I found it! Quick, enter the lifeboat with her!” Yuri turns to officer after she give Sulli to Kyuhyun, “He is the only things that this little lady have with her, please make both of them enter the boat”

Kyuhyun and Sulli enter the lifeboat while Yuri standing at deck watching them away. “Take care of her for me”

Kyuhyun who lost at word and shame for himself being selfish while Kwon Yuri who can boarding the Boat stay here and help the other like this only nodding his head, “I will, don’t worry I will raised her that will make you proud…that’s my promise…” He said while Yuri smiles at him.

 

“What are you trying to do?!!”

“Don’t pointing dangerous thing in front of children like that!!!” Jaejoong said while protecting small kids behind him. Minho who pointing his gun to Jaejoong with uneven breath, panic and anxiety laced in his face.

Sooyoung who at the other side keep the order because of more panic people, four of lifeboat already wreck because of the chaos, in here the people begin to impatience. “Women and children first!!” she said this over and over again.

Suddenly the loud gunshot could be heard and she sees Minho shooting one person, Jaejoong. This of course makes Sooyoung taken back. Even though she said that she will shoot them, but that’s only for threat not to do it for real.

“Jaejoong!!! Hey, wake up!!! Hey!!!” Yunho went over and shaking Jaejoong body, while the other keep quiet because of this and some of officer looking at Jaejoong with their disbelieve eye too.

“What are you doing?!! Bastard!!!!”

“!!! Hang in there Jaejoong!! Hang in there!!! Hang in there for me!” Jaejoong being shoots near his heart, Yunho desperately block the wound using his hand. “Is there a doctor here?!!!!”

“Yu…Yunho…”

“Someone, please save him!! Someone!! Please!!!”

Minho close his eye, then he turn his body to face Sooyoung. He give his last salute to Sooyoung, then pointing his own gun to his own head.

“Stop!!! Don’t Minho!!!!”

Bang!!!!!

 

“Captain! Excuse me!!” Amber already running toward Taeyeon, Tiffany standing behind Taeyeon. She will accompany her husband till the end.

Amber gives Taeyeon her salute, “Sir! Folding boat one to six manages to depart safely! However there’s still over 1500 remaining on board ship! Lifeboat 9, 11, and 19 reported damage and couldn’t be used! Also there are some casualties…”

“I see…” Taeyeon then sighed, “This is supposed to be Commodore Shinyoung last voyage and also my prideful voyage that I can be a captain for this dream ships…” Taeyeon raised her head and see Amber, “Tell everyone that I thanks them for their effort! From now on, everyone can act for their own sake…that’s all!”

Amber give her salute with sad smile, “Yes, sir!!! Good luck to you Sir!!” she run to Hara again, helping her with the lifeboat. Both of them decide that they will stay here and help the other. They will not boarding lifeboat, because this is their fault after all.

Then Taeyeon holding Tiffany hands with smiles, “Thanks for stay with me…thank you very much…”

 

“Hey!! You over there!!! Hold this!!” Sooyoung throw the gun toward one girl, named with Victoria Song.

“What is?!! Why you giving me…”

“I’m not going on board!! Give the direction in my place!!” Sooyoung said while took her knife, “Cut the rope!! Quick cut the rope!!! Quick!!! We will send this boat into the ocean manually!! There won’t be enough time now!!”

“Cut her lose!! Cut it, if you must use your teeth then cut with it!! Cut it like you chew the piece of fine steak! Cut it!!”

Yunho who still holding Jaejoong body in his arms, crying softly in Jaejoong body. “Anyone! Please save him…anyone…”

“…Yunho…” whisper Jaejoong, “Yunho…it’s okay…go…”

“Go” he close his eye with smile on his face, his last memory is he and Yunho dancing together at their third class party last night. While Yunho keep holding Jaejoong body and crying for him, he keeps calling Jaejoong.  

 

Nicole open the door and found the water already at their communication room, “The water already reach here!!!” she turned to Hyoyeon who still working on SOS message, “Hyo, come on! Let’s go! We need to evacuate too!”

“No, you go ahead and wear my coat! Keep yourself warm!”

“Why? We don’t have to stay at our post anymore now!”

“It’ll be two hours until the Carphatia come to rescue us…there won’t be enough time…everyone going to die if we keep waiting for them!”

“There’s must be someone else closer…I have to contact them…after all, this is all my fault. I ignore the warnings! I have to get help here within hours or less! I have to!”

Nicole just smile and went to Hyoyeon, she took her headset and smile. “I don’t know if this right or what but one thing for sure, you can’t do it alone! I will accompany you till the end! After all you are my Hyorangi!”

Hyoyeon just smile, “Nicole, I know you getting bored to hear this but I love you so much!”

 

 

----------

 

To be Continue