Toward The End

Titanic

 

Sunny who still at longue looking at one photograph, with smile on her face. In her hand, there’s Sooyoung photograph who smile broadly and do pose at camera. This picture taken when Sooyoung graduate and taken by Sunny.

“I’m sorry Sooyoung-ah, your dream…sailing with this dream ship turn into nightmare…I’m sorry…” Sunny just softly chuckle, “But one thing for sure, up until know I never heard your love confession. I already give so many times and chance for you, but you keep being chicken…”

“I already know your love but why can’t you say it…”

Suddenly Sunny heard loud thunderous voice, “Lee Soonkyu!!!! Where are you?!! Yah!! Shorty Lee Soonkyu!!”

“If you die on me now, I will bring you back to life again!!! Answer me, you little midget!!! Ouch!! Why is this table following me!!! Go away!!” normally Sunny will be kicked Sooyoung face but now she just smile. After kicking the longue door open wide, Sooyoung dash from longue area and hugging Sunny tightly.”Why are you still here?!! Why?!! Now there’s no any other lifeboat for you to board and you…”

Sunny just smile and return Sooyoung hug, “I know you will stay at ship and I will accompany you from here. I will accompany you till the end!”

“You so stupid, really stupid!”

“Yes, I know”

“I love you, I love you so much Lee Soonkyu! My babo shorty midget lack of height and height challenge Sunny!”

With this, Sunny tears fall down and hug Sooyoung tightly, so tight make Sooyoung wince in pain. Part of it because she happy to hear Sooyoung confenssion but part of it feel insulted with way Sooyoung calling her.

“Come with me, at least we have to fight for our live till the end!”

 

Soft voice accompanies Yuri violin play, violin that she manages to found near her. She decides she will play some song to calm their panic mind, she chooses the old song that she could remember. She also hopes that Jessica and Krystal could hear this song too, for them for calming down.

“Nearer, my God, to thee, nearer to thee! E'en though it be a cross that raiseth me, still all my song shall be, nearer, my God, to thee!”

Taeyeon said while clasping after Yuri finished her play, “Why are you still here Kwon-ssi? After all you can board the lifeboat. Why you still here and helping them while yourself need helping hand to survive too”

“There’s still lot of people who wroth and need that place more than me, small place in lifeboat that will bring so many of them to land. And also, No woman shall be left aboard this ship because Kwon Yuri was a coward” Yuri turn around, “And you too, why your wife still here?”

“Someone like you could say something like this? You know how stubborn Tiffany could get, right?”

Tiffany softly hit Taeyeon arms, “I will not be separated from my husband. As we have lived, so will we die, together!”

Yuri just smile and nodding her head.

“Where’s Jessica?”

Yuri smile at Tiffany, “She’s save now with our daughter, that’s more than I could hope”

“Let’s have a drink again sometimes, okay Yuri?”

“Yes, we will!”

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany lying in their own bed, hugging each other tightly with smile on their face. Taeyeon frequently kiss Tiffany forehead with Tiffany snuggling close to Taeyeon body. Taeyeon humming some random song for Tiffany.

Shinyoung standing alone at command room, in front of ship's wheel. She feels so helpless, because she couldn’t save all her passenger and…

Hyoyeon and Nicole that still trying to search nearest help that they could get. Even though Cold water already enter their office.

Hara and Amber still trying to help older passenger to stern, with Jiyeon and Bora helping them.

While Yuri standing calmly looking at the direction where her wife lifeboat went with smile on her face.

 

 

“Face forward Seohyun!!!”

“Why? Why it has to be “now”?” Seohyun crying when she seen all her surrounding and she listened to the Yuri violin play earlier. She often wished to die but when she found Yoona that wish disappear but now…

“Why?”

 

“Through many dangers, toils and snares. I have already come, 'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far and Grace will lead me home” Yuri said when Sooyoung and Sunny arrive near her.

“This is a hymn, right? It’s so beautiful” Sooyoung said while holding Sunny hands securely.

Yuri nods, “Rather than hymn…I would called this as requiem…in this circumstance” she took her flask from her pocket and drink it, “Sunny-ssi, this is not everyone fault not you too. Because I guess it’s not the right time for Titanic to be called as ship that couldn’t sink. They still need time for that title and we still got lot of chance to see it, next time…”

Sunny just smile and Sooyoung softly hug Sunny shoulder, “Will you come and join the sailing, then?”

“Well, yes of course. We will party again and enjoy our sailing”

Sooyoung took out her flask too, "Cheers"

 

From lifeboat, Jessica saw the sink of Titanic with tear keep flowing from her eye. She keeps holding Krystal tightly. She sees how the Titanic bow goes down, the stern rises up. Slow at first, then faster and faster until finally she's got her whole stern sticking up in the air. The Titanic splits right in front of her eye. Right down to the keel. And the stern falls back level. Then as the bow sinks it pulls the stern vertical and then finally detaches.

She watched it with Krystal hugging her umma body tightly, she didn’t understand what really happen but she know her appa still there.

She didn’t understand why every women in their boat crying and the officer lower their head, she didn’t understand but she only know that she will seen her appa tomorrow morning and her appa will hugging her again and playing with her again.

“This is…it’s worse than hell…God…please save her, please save my seobang…my seobang still there…”

 

--

To be continue