The Sink and Chaos

Titanic

 

“Sunny-unnie!!!!” Seohyun run to Sunny who walking the corridor, checking each second class room for sleeping passenger, “Thanks God I found you, Sunny unnie!!! Where would master at arms take someone under arrest?”

“What, you have to get to a boat right away”

“Please tell me unnie, if you don’t I will search it by myself! Please Sunny unnie…”

Sunny just close her eye and take a deep breath, “…Take the elevator to the very bottom”

 

“Get in the boat right now!!! I’ll be fine!!!” Taeyeon told Tiffany, they already at deck.

“I’m not getting on!” Tiffany repeats the firm sentences that she keeps saying these past minutes to Taeyeon.

“Stop disobeying me Tiffany!!”

Tiffany smile at Taeyeon, “Give up Taetae” she holding Taeyeon shoulder, “Haven’t we been together all this time…” Taeyeon notice her wife shaking hands, she close her eye.

“Please don’t leave me alone Taetae… We have lived together for many years. Where you go, I go. Please Taetae…” Taeyeon hug Tiffany closely. They send all their maid to lifeboat and Tiffany even give the maid her fur coat.

 

PM 0:25

“Yoona!!!”

“Seohyun?! Wasn’t there anyone there?”

Seohyun swim to Yoona, the water already at her waist. “It’s not good!! No one will come with me! Will this work?” Seohyun showing her axe that she manage to found.

Even when Yoona surprised and couldn’t say anything, “Okay, put your hand out!!!” Seohyun said in hurry.

“Wai, eeeeeehhh?!! H, have some practice swing first!!!”

“There’s no time, okay?!!! Ready!!!!”

“WAIIIIITTTTTT!!!!”

      

 

“Please, get onboard!! Watch your step!!!” Jiyeon said while help old lady enter the ship. She is one of First class lady, but she decide to stay at boat because she want to prioritize the seniors.

“What are you doing Minho!!!” Sooyoung voice make Jiyeon turn her head to Sooyoung and Minho. “There’s still room on the boat!! Don’t lower it, stop!!!”

Sooyoung give old lady near her help to enter the boat, “Fits as many people as you can! Those were Sunny order!! More than 1000 people won’t fit on this boat!! Quick, women and children first!! There’s still lot of place for you!!”

Sooyoung help the pregnant women into the boat, “Alright, this boat is full!!” Sooyoung then notice one rich man inside the lifeboat, Jay Park, “…Lower the boat!! Lower the boat, steady!!”

 

 

In the stair that being locked by guard, “Hurry up and open these gate!!!” Yunho said while shaking the rail door to open, “There are still women and child in here! Are you going to let them death in here?! Open the damn door!!!”

“No good!!! We can’t go through here too!!!” Jaejoong said while holding Yunho arms.

“Is they really going to let us die?”

Eunhyuk then looking around, “You might be able go through another passageway!! You and Jaejoong go on ahead!”

“What?!! Then what about you Eunhyuk?! We can’t leave you like this”

Eunhyuk shaking her head, “No…I couldn’t find Donghae! I can’t leave him behind…” Eunhyuk close to crying now.

Jaejoong than hug Yunho and Eunhyuk, “Okay!! Listen!! Me and Yunho will make it somehow, to the exits!! Keep on living till then!!!”

Yunho then hug Eunhyuk and Jaejoong, “Let meet again at above and at land, we will drink together again!!!”

 

 

“What happening? Where should we go?!” one Chinese woman talk to her friends, they really panic. Her friends holding one pocket dictionary trying reading the direction board.

“I’m finding out now, but I can’t understand the words!!” they speak in Chinese.

“I can hear the sound of water coming to our direction now!” the other Chinese speak in panic.

 

 

“Let’s return to our room” Jessica holding Krystal hands, they stuck in locked corridor with second class passenger because their stair wreck by glass shard, too dangerous for walk with kids. Now the corridor being locked with people that crowded the corridor.

“You want to know how the fairytale story ending, right Krystal? Let’s return to our room and umma will read it for you” she said without looking at Krystal.

She turned her head to face Yuri, “We can wait all we like, as long as we like but there won’t be any boat left for us…” she smile at Yuri, “Let’s be together, the three of us”

 

 

Yoon kick the wooden door open and run while holding Seohyun hands. “Are you okay?” Seohyun just nodding at Yoona.

One butler, “Hey!! What the hell!!! Do you know how much the door costs!! That’s white star line property!! You’ll have to pay for that!!” 

Seohyun and Yoona turned around and shouting at the same time, “Be quiet!!!”

The prim and proper Seohyun shouting and that’s new experience for Yoona but she love this side of Seohyun.

 

“One!!! Two!!! Three!!!!” Yunho, Jaejoong and other male passenger smash the rail door using bench that they manage to found.

After countless attempt they manage to break the door and people begin to run to outside, to deck where the lifeboat situated. “Yes, it’s open!!!”

“Hurry up!! We don’t have time to dawdle! Hurry up, to the deck!!!”

In the second the situations begin chaos more with people running to the deck, which already crowded with so many passenger. While Yuri standing beside Jessica with her poker or stoic face, “…”

Jessica softly sighing and smile, “There won’t be…any boats left!”

Jessica said while lower her head and emptying smile at Krystal. “Let’s return to our room now”

“Nnh, let’s go” that’s all Yuri could say.

 

 

The chaos deck when so many people pushing each other trying, Sooyoung trying her best to calming the situation. She pulls her gone and pointed at the passenger.

“Don’t push!!! I told you to go back down!!!!” she pointing her gun to her surrounding in strict face, “If you try to push forward, I will shoot you all!! I will shoot you like a dog!!!”

The passenger back away from her, “I will shoot you al!!!” she turn her body and pull some bullet into her gun and reload it. “Keep the boat steady!! Lower it carefully!!!”

 

 

“Wait!!!!” Yoona who holding Seohyun hands and running at longue room. Seohyun stop running when she see familiar figure stood in front of fireplace and watching the watch with empty eye. This person open the watch and turn back the time, she smile sadly.

“Wait, Yoona!”

“What?”

“Sunny unnie!!”

Sunny turn her head to see Seohyun, Seohyun and Yoona go to Sunny in hurry. “Sunny unnie! You not going to board the boat? Why?”

Sunny just smile and shaking her head, “I'm sorry that I didn't build you a stronger ship like I told you before, Seohyunnie. I can’t build you a good ship, strong and true…none of those I can create. I’m sorry that I make a failure ship…”

“It’s not your fault Sunny unnie!!!”

“Seohyun, let’s go!” Yoona trying to make Seohyun walk again.

Sunny just shake her head and smile, “Please, take this lifejacket” she offer it to Seohyun, “Good luck to you, Seo Joohyun and Yoona-ssi too” 

 

-----

To be continue...