Separation

No One Except You

Eli walk to his bathroom and mirroring himself. His eye bags darkened. It’s been two days since Hyosung left. And these horrible dreams keep coming. Like his days past in Beijing. These bad dreams didn’t show up since Hyosung cook him dinner. He guessed.

-FLASHBACK-

A girl in white flowery dress walks beside a tall boy figure to a bus stops.

“Wait here, da ge. Im thirsty.” She pointed to vending machine.

The girl walk to vending machine and choose her favorite drink, a canned orange juice.

BRAAAAKKKK!!

Everything like run in slow motion in the boy’s eyes. A bus get out from street and crash his girl body to the vending machine. Blood stained her white dress. The boy screaming breaks the silence.

_FLASHBACK END-

He keep dreaming the same dream, a  blood stained white dress worn by random girls but not his girl.

RRIIIIIINGGGGGG……………

Eli walk to the buffet and answer his phone call.

“Hello bro!” deep voices greet him over the phone.

“Kevin..”

“How’s Seoul? Its refreshing huh?”

“Uh. No. yes. Uh. That’s.”

“Seriously dude. Xi Ling death wasn’t your fault. Don’t punish yourself.” Kevin speaks to the point.

“I hung up.” Eli closed his phone and throws his phone.

Eli jumps to his bed and close his eyes. Xi Ling… she’s the reason Eli move to Seoul from Beijing. A Ling death gives a big shock to him. In front his very eyes, his lover died in a pool of blood. He cant help himself regretting and asking why.

But now, not Xi Ling smile that show up. Its Hyosung’s.

He is murmuring. When is Hyosung come back? He regret he didn’t ask how long Hyosung will be out of town.

 

-----

Meanwhile, Hyosung….

Images of Eli showed up when Hyosung stare blankly toward the ocean.

“Unnie. Youre daydreaming.” Jieun broke the silence.

“What? Uh? Oh. No.” Hyosung stuttering.

“I’m okay unnie. You should go back to Seoul. I can do it by myself.” She’s coughing.

“You’re sick. How’s that okay?”

“It’s been four days. I’m getting better. You should go back. You miss that Kim guy rite?”

“What? No!” Hyosung covers her blushed cheek.

“Don’t lie unnie. Since the moment you come here, you always talk about him. Ka!”

“I don’t think he gonna miss me, Jieun-a.”

“You never know till you ask him, unnie.”

Hyosung stare Jieun innocently.

“Jinjja? Are you sure?”

“OFC unnie. How do you think I dated Bang Yongguk?”

“But he’s younger. I don’t think he like nuna.”

“But you ob-vi-ous-ly like younger guy. Rite?”

“Shoot me.” Hyosung face burned.

Jieun burst laughter, laughing over her older sister.

 

-----------

short chapter ><