Such a Day

No One Except You

A week later, Hyosung come back to her mansion.

“Annyeong Ellison Kim-ssi.” Hyosung greet Eli as she done cooking their dinner.

Eli give a shock expression for a second and back to his usual cold expression and ignore Hyosung.

“Ah, Ellison Kim ssi, I cook dinner for us.”

“No need cook for me again.” He coldly replied and shut the door.

 

Hyosung eat alone in her room and watch tv. Eli backs to his cold self. What did I do wrong? She quietly sobs.

“Ellison Kim ssi…..” she whispered his name as her tears falls down.

Hyosung tries to approach Eli. Cooking, greeting. Anything. Eli just ignore her, as if she not exist.

-----

“Hyosung ssi.”

“Ah, Seungho oppa. Wae?” Hyosung replied.

“Do you have some time after work?”

“I must..” Hyosung stopped as she remembers she doesn’t need to cook dinner anymore.

“Yes?”

“No oppa. I have free time. Did something happen?”

“I wonder, do you wanna have a dinner with me tonight?”

She is hesitating for awhile. Then she smiles.

“Okay. Dinner sound good.”

“Great. Kajja?”

Hyosung walk into Yang Seungho’s car. He drive her to a restaurant and having a cozy, fun time while her thought full of Eli.

 

On the weekend, Seungho ask Hyosung for another date.

“Hyosung ssi.” He speak when driving her home after date.

“Yes oppa?”

“Is it possible for me to become your boyfriend?”

“EH?” Hyosung shocked.

“Will you try it? I mean having a relationship with me. I have love you from first time I saw you.” He explained.

“But, i….”

“Tell me you gonna try it. Please.”

Seungho hold her hands. Hyosung actually just saw Seungho as his brother but she think it’s a good chance to forget bout Eli. Its been a month Eli ignoring her, but she keep watch him in silent.

“Uh, okay oppa.  Give us a chance.”

“Thank you sweetheart.” He pull Hyosung to his embrace.

“Um, oppa it’s my house. I’ll be off. See you later.”

Hyosung awkwardly walk out from Seungho’s car and stand beside it. Seungho walk out too and hugged her again.

Eli happened to stand in front of house door.

“Uh, I go in first oppa.” Hyosung release Seungho embrace and quickly stepped into the house.

Eli’s fierce stare looking at steps Hyosung made, then look at Seungho.

“What are you doing with my beautiful nuna?” he clenches his teeth and going back in anger.

-ELI’s POV-

I throw my fist towards wall again and again until its bleed. Who is he? How dare he hug Hyosung nuna? Didn’t he know how hard I restrain myself from hugging her? Didn’t he know how hard it’s not to seeing her smile? Didn’t he know how hard I endure myself?

I take my phone and call Kevin.

“Hello? Its me, Eli. Where is the new club you mention before? Yeah. I feel I need some fresh air.”