Stated Love Words

No One Except You

-ELI’s POV-

I throw my fist towards wall again and again until its bleed. Who is he? How dare he hug Hyosung nuna? Didn’t he know how hard I restrain myself from hugging her? Didn’t he know how hard it’s not to seeing her smile? Didn’t he know how hard I endure myself?

I take my phone and call Kevin.

“Hello? Its me, Eli. Where is the new club you mention before? Yeah. I feel I need some fresh air.”

------

Some noisy knock wake Hyosung from her sleep. She tightens her sleep robe and opens the front door.

“ Nuguseyo? It’s2 am.”

“Hello. I believe you need you see him.” The guy pointed to his left side. Its Eli, and he’s drunk.

“omona!”

She quickly opened the door and help the other man take Eli to his room.

“Eottokhae? Eli-a? gwenchana?” she sit beside his bed.

“You must be Hyosung nuna, I suppose.”

“Oh, I am. And you are..?”

“I’m Kevin, Eli colleague. This moron keep talking bout you all night. You dated someone or sumtin?”

“Euh? Yes. I agreed to date my sunbae today.”

“Ah. That’s explain everything.”

“Mwo? I don’t understand.”

“You must be a extraordinary girl since you can erase Xi Ling name from him. I can tell, he loves you a lot.”

“Xi…Ling?”

“Ups. He hasn’t told you yet? Xi Ling is his previous girlfriend back in Beijing. She died due to an accident. That’s why he moved here.”

Hyosung cover in shock.

“I guess I’ll take my leave. See you soon nuna.” He walks out.

Hyosung was looking at her hand, holding Eli’s hand.

“You pabo. I love you. Why did you ignore me? You pabo! PABO!! If you say so, I wouldn’t date Seungho oppa.” she hitting Eli’s stomach effortlessly.

“Nuna, that hurts.” Eli weakly speak as he regain his consciousness.

“OMO! E..Eli…” Hyosung shocked.

“Why did you date him?”

“………”

“Nuna…”

“You ignore me! I think you didn’t like me.” She started crying.

“Sssssttt. Don’t cry nuna. I admit it.”

“Admit what?”

“I love you.” As he stated that, he took Hyosung chin and kisses her softly.

She surprised, yet drowns in Eli’s kiss.

“Sleep here, nun.” He release their kiss.

“Mwo?”

He hugged Hyosung voluptuous waist and pull her closer. Hyosung bit freeze as her heart began racing.

“I sleep better when you’re around.”

“Tsk. I’m bolster or sumtin?”

“Huum. Yes you are.”

Eli pull Hyosung to his bed and suppress her below his muscled body.

“KYAAAA~!!!”

 

Six month later

“Good morning, my beautiful nuna.” Eli open his eyes and found that Hyosung awake and staring at him.

“Morning, handsome boy. How’s your sleep?” she caress Eli’s cheek.

Hyosung phone rings. She took it and speak for a moment.

“Who is that?” Eli ask, his hand rubbing Hyosung’s bare tummy. It’s just me or nuna is really getting chubbier lately? He made a mental state.

“From Sunhwa, just say hello from her honeymoon with Seungho oppa.”

Eli smiled remember month ago, when they know that Seungho actually was Sunhwa new boyfriend, and he’s send by Hyosung sisters, Jieun, Hana and Sunghwa, to made a quick progress towards Hyosung and Eli relationship. Yeah, they did a good job. Maybe if Seungho didn’t exist, Hyosung never know that Eli love her too.

Eli move forward, try to kiss Hyosung again, when he saw Hyosung face turn green. She run to toilet and vomiting.

“Nuna? Gwenchana?” he rubs Hyosung nape.

“i…” she vomit again.

Hyosung is vomiting. She’s chubbier.

“Nuna? When is your last period?”

Silence is in the air.

“Three months ago.”

Another silence.

“Omo.”

 


this writing is dedicated for Elison Kim from U-Kiss

Happy birthday baby. I love you so ^^