Jealous

Stories of Ding-Dong Class

“Cinderella, did you wash the toilet yet?!”.

A tall girl with her soft brown hair yelled accross the class room of SM High School building. Her name is Sooyoung,

A girl named Seohyun with long straight black hair responded ““Y-yes Mam, it will be finish in minutes.”, as she hold a mop and ran slightly into the another corner of the room.

“CUT!”

“Very good, Sooyoung! Your act is convince! And Seohyun-ah, you have to look more panic.” Now is the voice of Xiumin, a short boy with a black hat which looked like a proffesional film director shouted.

The students of Art Class were preparing to congrats the students of SM primary school for their enroll onto the school.

Taeyeon smiled watching him “Hem. Xiumin is truly good at guiding our acting.”, as she sewed a doll of little mouse’s head.

Taeyeon would be acting as a mouse in this drama. They would perform next month.

Taeyeon proudly wore the doll on hear head as beamed “Ah, finally my little mouse is done!” Tiffany, who was her bestfriend and now was sitting next to her, chuckled, “You look cute, Taengoo-ah.”

“Nah, now we will be practicing the dance of the Prince and Cinderella!” Xiumin shouted to all his friends in the room.

Baekhyun stepped forward toward Seohyun as a pink blush arised on Seohyun’s cheeks. Baekhyun sighed. He didn’t want to be the main role, but he was lose at the rock scissor paper thingy game with all of the boys in the class. Seohyun on the other hand was very happy when Baekhyun was chosen as the prince. The whole class knew that she liked Baekhyun so much.

Baekhyun looked at Seohyun closely as he started his act “You’re so beautiful. Will you dance with me?” Seohyun looked back still with a cute blush on her cheeks “Gladly.” Her heart beated so fast. She has crush on this boy for one year.

Taeyeon was trying to look at the scene, but couldn’t because her short frame. She pouted, “I can’t see them..”

“Baek, you have to pull Seohyun closer to you. Come on, don’t be shy!” Xiumin shouted. Clearing his throat, Baekhyun pulled Seohyun closer as she grabbed onto his shirt nervously. All of their classmates cheamed as they watched the scene in front of them. “Woah, the are hugging.” “Xiumin, is there a kiss scene for them? They are so cute!” “What a romantic scene!”

Baekhyun narrowed his eyes at them as he didn’t really like the idea at all.

“Can’t you guys shut up? We’re practicing here.” Xiumin said to his classmates.

“Seohyun, you have a chance! Just ‘shoot’ him already!” Seohyun’s close friends whispered loudly as laughed to Seohyun as Baekhyun still hugged the girl’s waist. She looked down as she could feel the hot in her cheeks more. “Ssst! Don’t tease me. I want to practice this scene well.” Baekhyun on the other hand, didn’t know what should he do, just looked down in embarassment as well.

As he turned his head to the other way, he spotted Taeyeon. She was standing on a small chair next to them but he knew that she was too short to watch the scene since a lot of their classmates covered the scene. She was so cute with the mouse hat, Baekhyun chuckled.

Taeyeon spotted Baekhyun too as she said to him “Baekhyun-ah, can’t you hug Seohyun tighter? You’re the prince!”

Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon. She really doesn’t see me at all. He walked to his chair and pulled his bag. “Xiumin, I’m going home. Let’s continue the practice tomorrow.” Xiumin sighed at his bestfriend, “You know that the show is 3 days more right?”. Ofcourse, Baekhyun ignored him.

Baekhyun looked at Seohyun as he stepped out of the class, “Sorry Seohyun-ah, lets continue tomorrow?” Seohyun smiled to him, “Alright.”

Seeing this, Taeyeon confused. She ran slightly to Baekhyun, “W-wait Baek!”. But Baekhyun quickly went outside as ignored her and closed the door in front of her. Taeyeon pouted.

“O-oh.” Sooyoung smirked at the scene as she shaked her head. The whole class chuckled. “What a difficult love line we have.”

Taeyeon who just walked back to her chair sighed and rested her head on the table.  

Baekhyun sighed, walking on the corridor. She is not jealous at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think please ? I accept criticism as well :)

Much love, Kate <3