1st Kisses and Fears

Let Me Be Your World

Korean

Mandarin

Tao’s POV

We’re watching Hyun Ok performing in Romeo and Juliet and I have to say she’s a great actress and designer.

When it comes to the first kiss scene, I hold my breath and tell myself to calm down.

Soon the play is over and I still feel my eyes follow Hyun Ok in her beautiful blue medieval dress.

Slowly we make our way to the back in cover after everyone was almost gone.

When we get there, Hyun Jung’s sister is back there smiling and congratulating her sister about what a good job, she did.

The guys push me toward her so I can hand her the bouquet of roses and lilies that they picked up just for her.

She smiles over at me since I handed them to her and I hear her musical voice say, “Thank you these are beautiful.”

Not as beautiful as you.

“Did you say something?”

I look at her and quickly shake my head, No, why?”

“Oh I just thought you said something.

Your POV

Come on Hyun Ok snap out of it.

Why would Tao think I’m beautiful?

He’s looking at me okay. Hyun Ok smile and excuse yourself to change clothes.

“Wait,” Luhan calls out to me, “How about we get a picture with you like that?”

I agree to let them take a picture with me in my Juliet costume that I designed and made.

They push Tao so he’s right beside me and has to place his hands on my shoulder so he won’t cause us to fall.

Soon when we get two pictures in I notice the guys back away and Tao frozen in place.

Soon I feel the last bit of his balance lost and he topples us to the floor.

I look up in his eyes and I watch as the guys pretend to try and help him up only to push him down and have Tao kiss me.  

I know they got pictures of this embarrassing moment.

I don’t act mad though but I did lose my first kiss to Tao cause of a fluke.

I watch as he jumps up with a red face and starts apologizing so fast I’m not sure if it’s in Korean or mandarin not that it matters since I understand him.

I touch my lips and mumble, “That was my first kiss,” and then I yell, “You guys did that on purpose didn’t you?”

They start laughing then look at me, “Wait that was your first kiss?”

I nod my head, “Yeah, what do you think I’d kiss the jerk that played Romeo? We angle it enough so the audience believes we kiss or else I would have hung him by his achilles tendon.”

They give me a look until they laugh, “Then Tao should be really happy since you’re his too.”

I watch as Tao kicks Luhan and mumbles about big mouths.

I smile as I walk over to him and feel more giddy knowing what they told me, Sorry if you hate the fact that you kissed me Tao, but it was nice besides the fact my mouth hurts cause of the impact.

He flashes me a smile and says to me, I didn’t hate it, but I feel kind of bad cause of the idiots.

I shake my head, Ignore the idiots. Hey are you hungry?

He nods his head,As a matter of fact I am.

That’s great cause I know this great place that delivers so let’s go hang out at my apartment to escape the idiots.

I hear the guys shout their heys since almost all of them understood idiots.

Yeah, Do you have any video games or something?”

I nod my head and we start walking away from EXO and my sister.

Luhan’s POV

“Wow that worked better than I thought it would. never thought your sister didn’t have her first kiss yet though.”

I watch as our cordinoona sits down on the ground and sighs, “Wonder if he’ll find out about her secret?”

“What secret?”

“A few years ago my sister was in a serious relationship with a guy from her school and they were heading up to his floor in his apartment when the elevator broke. It was slowly started to shake and go down the floors. The building had caught on fire on the higher floors. For their bad luck the fire alarm on the tops floors were turned off or just busted. They were stuck in the elevator as the building was caught on fire. when the guy she was dating noticed what was happening he had worked his hardest to try and protect her. She told her to lie on the floor as he tried to find a way to get her out of the elevator.  When a firefighter had come to save them her boyfriend made sure she was first to get out of the elevator. For his misfortune, the elevator broke when he tried to pull himself up. I know she saw the blood and I know she heard his screams. Ever since then she has hated small closed off spaces and a phobia of elevators.”

I look at her as she looks after Tao and her little sister.

“I never noticed that,” I mumble along with those who know Hyun Jung.

“That’s because she spends day and night trying to hide her fears. That’s why I’m worried about her and Tao. Hyun Ok isn’t a girl who falls in love easily and when she does she usually gets hurt.”

“Tao won’t hurt her,” Kris says.

Cordinoona nods her head, “I know that, but what will stop her from hurting herself because of that fear.”

I look at her and then where the two disappeared. man this is going to be really hard isn’t it.

Tao’s POV

I had to wait a little bit for her to get dressed in her street clothes. 

It was worth is when she comes out of her dressing room and I see her look beautiful like she always does. 

We head out of the school and to her apartment after she says her goodbyes to the rest of the cast. 

 

We reach her apartment and I watch as she heads to the stairway.

Why don't we take the elevator?

I see fear flash in her eyes as she says, I’m only on the 3rd floor so there’s nothing to worry about.

I nod my head and follow her as we head up the stairs.

When we reach the 3rd floor landing, I watch as she opens the door.

When we reach her apartment door, she slowly opens it and sticks her foot out keeping a small short haired calico from running out.

NM0NT8VpWfr6Va9bRi9gQUbfO8V41rOakkRVetQP

Cute kitten,” I tell her as I enter the apartment.

Thanks. His name is Cerbus.

Isn’t that more of a dogs name?”

She laughs, Sure but it fits my kitten well. I got him a few months after my ex had died 3 years ago. It’s surprising that he’s so small still. He protected me from the memories of the dead which is where his name came from.”

I watch as she glides across the floor and she ignores the mirrors and keeps her bangs covering that one side of her face.

She opens a window to let some air into her apartment. When the air rushes in I notice a set of burns on her side of her face.

She must have noticed me looking at that side of her face because she pulls her bangs so I can get a better look.

I was in a burning building when I got this. You must think I'm disgusting like most people think."

I watch as her head looks down almost like she was ashamed of herself.

I reach forward and place my hand on her cheek causing her to look up as I say, "I find you even more beautiful than before."

I watch as her cheeks brighten as a blush sets in.

Slowly she looks up and...