Practice

Let Me Be Your World

Korean

Mandarin

Your POV

After we finished laughing I smile as I look at them.

“Can I practice for the tournament next week?”

Tao looks at me since they were more os messing around any way, “You’re going to compete?”

I nod my head as I smile at him, “I am. I can’t keep using injuries as an excuse and this year I don't’ have 1. I have to face my fears. I haven’t competed since Jung Shin died. I have too let go of the pain. I have to try and move past the past.”

Tao nods his head as he smiles at me.

Xiumin stands up and says, “Would you like to train with me?”

“Yeah… Then I can practice with Tao and Baekhyun with hapkido and wu shu.”

They look at me confused and I smile sheepishly, “I’m really good with fighting arts. I know wushu, hapkido, taekwondo, kendo, fencing, and a too tell the truth dance.”

they look at me like I'm crazy and I simply ignore their looks.

“So will you guys practice with me though?”

Slowly they nod their heads and I jump around, “Yay.”

My sister stands up and says, “They will if you try out for a part in a drama.”

“What? Sis, why?”

“Cause they need someone who’s really good with all kinds of fighting skills and you’d be perfect. I’ve never seen you hurt yourself… not being on purpose.”

I sigh as I nod my head.

“There’s my all star champ.”

The guys stop moving then Baekhyun shouts, “I knew you were familiar when we met. You’re well known for your nonstop wins until you suddenly stopped competing. I was always scared to go up against you.”

I smile as I nod my head, “I did that interview a week before the accident. I was so wracked with guilt I wouldn’t leave my home. When my coach called me up I asked for a leave of absence. You should have seen his face when I stopped at his office to ask if I could start again.”

Xiumin laughs as he asks or states my coaches name.

I nod my head as I smile, “Oh I wonder how the K Tigers are doing?”

They look at me confused, “I was part of their group until I left. I was one of the main dancer people.”

They look at me surprised as they nod their heads.

My sister is tapping her foot and I sigh, “Fine. I’ll try out for the part. Just get off my back.”

My sister waves too the guys.

“Hey, is there a place I can change?”

They point to a small door area, “There.”

I smile at them as I race past them to change. As I leave the room they look at me a bit surprised. When i come out in simple workout pants and bra. I had pulled my hair up but my bangs still covered my scar.

JP2ndzP-nQw8jV2Drb8PdfWMIHBnnYYfpZ6Jsfv2

“What?”

“Ummm…” Tao tries to speak before he puts his hands between his legs like he’s trying to hide something.

“Huh, Tao are you alright?”

He nods his head as Xiumin stands up and takes a deep breath, “Let’s start.”

It’s a matter of seconds before the two of us are tired out.

Yet I’m still so hyped up so i start jumping around and ask, “Who’s next?”

Baekhyun stands up and looks at me a bit afraid. He’s gone against me before so he probably remembers how I had thrown him down on the ground hard.

As we practice we take it slow then speed up as the two of us are wanting to end this.

Finally I throw Baekhyun on the ground being careful, but he still went down hard much like Xuimin.

I jump around still energized while Baekhyun is dragged by the other’s.

I look at Xuimin and him too see just how tired they are.

Xuimin looks up at me and asks, “How are you not tired?”

I shrug my shoulders, “I’m not sure. I haven’t taken anything today.”

I smile as I take a hair pin and pin my bangs on the top of my head since they are hanging in my face too much.

“So Tao will you help me practice?”

He nods his head, “Sure I’ll practice with you.”

We start off with simple sparing and soon we get more serious we stop when we are tired.

I fall down on the ground and start laughing.

“Did we break her?” Luhan asks.

“Did she finally lose it?” Sehun asks.

My sister simply chuckles as I lay on the floor.

I look at Tao, “So what do you think?”

“Wow, that was really hard. I was afraid that I’d hurt you, but more worried of you hurting me.”

“I know I was holding back a bit which was really hard. I don’t want another practice accident.”

They look at me confused as I say, “I had hurt a kid during a team practice 7 years ago I think. I had thrown him in the wrong direction and he went right into the wall. He had to go to the hospital with a broken arm, fractured spine, and a concussion.”

“Wow,” I hear them gasp.

“So tell me guys what do you think of my skill though.”

My sister tosses me  a lose gym workout tank for my too slip on.

“I’m too tired unni help me.”

She sighs and helps slip the tank top on me, “I spoil you.”

I smile brightly at her stunning her as I say, “I know, but that’s why you love me so much.”

Seo Eun’s POV

I haven’t seen my practice in years and here she is practicing and trying too not harm the guys.

When i saw her pin her bangs up so she can get more serious surprised me the most of today.

She’s always been vain about the scar, but she pinned up her bangs. I want to cry about how she’s changing so much.

Maybe I should accept that my sister and Tao could be a perfect couple… maybe better than Jungshin and Hyun Ok.

She’s a precious gem that is wise from her pain.

When she agreed to try out for the part I was so happy since she’s amazing at fighting.

She’s probably Blue House level.

When she started laughing and joking with everyone I was stunned.

Seeing her smile brightly at me stunned me a lot.

My sister is laughing, smiling, and practicing her fighting something that she hasn’t done since Jungshin died.

It’s probably because she had met Jungshin at a tournament when they were 14 and became close friends and then started too date when they were 15.

He was always jealous of her skills much like I was.

No matter what my sister does she’s always perfect at it.

Tao’s POV

I look over to see Hyun Ok laughing.

“Hyun Ok, do you want a nickname?”

“Hmmm… Sure,” she says as she looks over at me.

It’s silent until I shout out randomly, “Tiānshǐ.”

“Huh?”

“Angel?”

“Yeah… or Xìngfú came to mind, too.”

“Happiness… You’re coming up with names that are pretty silly and hopeful, huh Tao.”

I shrug my shoulders, “You are like an angel sometimes and with a nickname like Xìngfú could bring you just that… Happiness.”

She laughs as she looks up at the ceiling trying to figure it out…

“I’m not sure which one I like?”

I sit up and poke her cheek causing her to look at me, “You don't’ have to choose now.”

“I want too… I just can’t choose that’s all.”

Her cheeks are a bit red as she asks, “Which one do you guys like?”



Alright so I finished my most recent chapter and I want to ask you the reader which nickname do you think Hyun Ok deserves. If you think of another one and want to add it in go ahead. I don't know how to do a poll or else I'd add that.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed it much like I have. I think this chapter defently tells you a bit more about your OC.