Working with Exo

Let Me Be Your World

Korean

Mandarin

Your POV

I sigh as I take a deep breathe smiling to myself at how I will get to EXO again today.

My sister is having me work for her well she’s traveling and Mr. Gu is giving me a paid vacation since I seem to need it.  

I’ve been doing this for almost a year now since I met Exo and Tao and I have become close friends. He gets annoyed sometimes, but he always seems to get more annoyed when I’m hanging with everyone else besides him.

It’s not that it’s my fault that they are stuck to me.

My phone starts going off and I answer it, “Hyun Ok’s phone how may I help you?”

“Oh good you answered. Look, I need you to do me a favor for me. I’m stuck in California and I have no way home for the next week. Will you take care of the boys for me?”

“What can't you call the company and tell them?”

“Look they don't need to know. Well I’ll tell them but since the guys trust you and are use to you working with them it’d be a lot easier for everyone.”

“Fine I’ll do that, but when you get home you better buy me a new IPod with the max amount of memory.”

“Fine we have a deal what color do you want and do you want a case?”

“I want a white one and I want a cute panda case for the phone.”

“Alright I’ll see what I can do.”

We hang up and I race over to the SM building and sign in.

Thank goodness, my sister was able to get a hold of them before I reached the building or this would have been awkward.

The time passes by pretty fast since the guys agree to let me work with them and they even enjoy having me around them.

I hear the guys start fighting one day, but since curiosity got the better of me, I sit outside and listen to them.

Tao’s POV

I’m sitting in practice a little moody that everyone here has gotten more time with Hyun Ok than I have. I know it’s stupid since I’ve known her for less than year. Alright so I’ve known her more than a year since we are about to make our comeback soon. It was probably around now that I met her and learned her name.

Tao stop acting like a child and start practicing. I have no idea why you are acting like this, but you need to drop the act and jump back into practice,” Kris yells at me as I sit moodily in the corner.

Luhan starts laughing,It’s not his fault Kris he’s in love.”

What I’m not in love,” I yell at them trying to deny the feeling that he’s right.

Kris gives me a look and I become silent, Luhan what do you mean?”

I mean hasn’t everyone noticed that he’s more to himself and when one of you start talking about girls he gets a red face and a faraway look.”

They nod their head and I shout, I’m not in love. Who would I be in love with?”

Before we can, answer there’s a knock at the door and Hyun Ok comes into the room.

Seeing her makes me smile and feel more energized than I was a few seconds ago.

Luhan and everyone else gave each other a look that said, ‘now I understand.’

Hyun Ok looks around confused, “Should I come back another time?”

“No, welcome back Hyun Ok. Sorry we were just picking on the maknae.”

She smiles, “I thought Sehun was younger than Tao?”

They smile, “The maknae for us.”

She smiles believing what Luhan said or so it looks like she did, but she’s a pretty good actress for someone with no prior training.

Hyun Ok-ssi, why don’t you try to become an actress?” Sehun asks.

“I hate being in the spotlight like that. Oh that reminds me I know you may not want to come because of your schedules but I’m in the universities play. If your interested can you come premier night?”

They look around and then nod their heads, “I think we have some free time coming up when is it?”

“It’s next week I’m not sure if you can make it, but if you try to I’m sure I can find the perfect spot for the lot of you.”

You would do that? I ask her.

Yeah of course I will I don’t want to cause any kind of trouble for you guys.”

She opens her phone and starts scrolling through it, “Ahh here we go. There’s a perfect place. We call it the skybox and there’d be no problem with people seeing you. We use that box for our special guests like those who are famous and go to the university.”

Everyone looks at me and I shrug, “What’s the play?”

“We are doing a Shakespeare play called Romeo and Juliet.”

“Will it be in English?”

She shakes her head, “Not enough people would understand it much less be able to act in all English.”

We nod her head, “Do you even know English?”

“Of course, but I hardly get to use it except when I go to New York, Cali, or Hawaii.”

“Why do you go there?”

“Oh just my parents being my parents also my friends have taken me. This year I’m going to New York to check out a fashion university and there’s also a chief school there that’s pretty famous that I’m going to be checking out.”

“Why go there I’m sure there’s enough here?”

“True but I won’t get the recognition that I want for my designs. The only reason I’m in the play because that was the only way they’d let me design the costumes.”

“Cool I can’t wait to see them,” Luhan and Suho tell her.

I ignore the tightness in my chest and nod my head, “Yeah I can't’ wait to see it. Who do you play?”

“I play Juliet,” she tells me, “Now let’s see what’s your schedule for today.”