Press Conference..

Is it true?

Cho Ji Hyun :

"Oppa, molla... i don't know either.." I said

"Did you yesterday hang out with Min Ho?" Kyu oppa ask

"Yeah.. but we just hang around and have a chit chat at Starbucks Coffee.. and because of it's already night he offering me to drive me home.. that's it!"

"Hmmh,, I think you must get ready and go to SM now! Because your phone ringing I bet that's your Manajer"

"Yeobseyo? Ne.. Soo Man Sajangnim..  Okay, I will go to SM noow... Ne,, I already read the news.. Mind if I explain in there? Ne.. Thank You Sajangnim.." 

Okay,, Ji Hyun now you must in a rush... It's a problem... yaa.. eottoke?!

 

...35 minutes later....

 

"Oppa!!!!!!! KYU OPPA!!!!! PPALII (Faster) !!! I must see Sajangnim now!!!" I called oppa

"Ne..."

So, oppa and I are in a rush going to SM and now here we are...

woaaahh.. many cameras and reporters here... yaa.. eottoke.. Oh God! I'm in trouble....

 

"Ya! Sis,, come here don't being blank.. ppali we must come in from back door." Kyu oppa said

"Ne Oppa!! Wait for me!!"

 

And here we are in the front of door Lee Soo Man Sajangnim room..

"Oppa.. come with me... I need you.. I'm afraid"  I said

"I will waiting you here and I think there's Min Ho inside.." Kyu oppa said

"Ya Oppa!!!... I need you.. please.." I used my aegyo..

"Sorry Ji Hyun! I can't you must faced that old with your own.. be independent.. Arrachi?!"

"Arraso oppa.."

"Now.. come inside" 

 

So I'm open the door and..

 

Narrator :

"Anyyeong haseyo! Sajangnim" Ji Hyun bowed

and in the room there's Min Ho too... Ji Hyun feels guilty and afraid of it..

But Soo Man just smiled and some thing in his mind..

"Ne.. Ji Hyun... *clear throats*.. Well, I already now the stories of both of you from Min Ho.. and I think I will announce to the press that... BOTH OF YOU ARE IN A RELATIONSHIP!! No say no and you must say yes.. Play along with that and I hope both of you can gift the Netizen a romantic one.. and i found that both of you are cute for being together... And by the way... in 3 hours again meet the press and now you may go and prepare it.."

 

"WHAT?!" Min Ho and Ji Hyun scream.. and they go...

 

Choi Min Ho:

Hell to the no... what that old man doing? Yaaa... It's crazehh...

But i want to be in true one.. aishh... What in my mind?? RAWR!!

 

Ji Hyun :

Eottoke?!!! aaaaaaaaa,,,,,,, eottokeeee?!! I don't know what to do...

Finding Min Ji.. call her...

" Sorry your call comes to the mailbox.." 

Arghh,, I bet she's still sleeping because it's about 7 o'clock in the morning... 

"Min Ho Oppa, what should we do?" I asked him

"Ya! Both of you... how is it? what did he said? don't be such a stress then both of you don't recognise me.." Kyu oppa suddenly call me and Min Ho oppa

"Hyung,, I must said that he is INSANE.. Ya... We must tell to the press that we are in the relationship.. Arghh.. Help me hyung!!!" Min Ho talk in desperately,,,

"Chillax Min Ho,, well just said and tag along too the story.. both of you can make your own scenario.. Good luck and don't forget smile.. and i'm having my bless for both of you..."

"Ya Oppa!! We are not together... I mean we are just in sunbae and hoobae relationship you now..." I said to him

"I found cute that both of you being together.. and i must rush going to SuJu's dorm... Byee.. dongsaengie~"

 

aaaa.. eottoke... it's weird..

"Ji Hyun.. i think let's come along.. you already knows me and let's prepare.." Min Ho said

So we come up to the studio and preparing the story and....

 

.... 3 hours later....

*camera sounds* *crowded*

"Anyyeong Haseyo! SHINee Min Ho imnida.." He bowed politely and smile.. He use black shirt with a long skinnies and a hat who looks really adorable for him.. 

"Annyeong Haseyo! Dream Girls Ji Hyun imnida.." i bowed and give my sweet smile..

 

"So, here we go it's the press conferrence it's open and who want to ask.. raised your hand.." MC said..

"I'm from ___ magazine.. I want to ask.. Is it true for the news said that both of you are dating?" 

"Well,, yess we both dating.. It's been 2 weeks.. I hope that our fans gift support to us.. hehehe and thank you for giving us a couple name.. it's cute.." Min Ho Oppa said

"Ji Hyun, can I ask you something?"

"Ne.." I said 

"How romantic is Min Ho in your relationship?"

"uhm... He is... very romantic ... hehe" *blush* 

I hope he's like that... for sure you already now that i like him and just Min Ji knows it..

and the conference ask anything about like how we can tag along, then how about Kyu oppa reaction, the members, and so on, then asking about our family reaction, and askin about the process for my debuts and our busyness... how about wil netizen looks to us.. and so on... until..

 

"Did you have a pet name too each other?"

*creep* "I called her rabbit?" Min Ho oppa said immidiatly..with an awkwardness..

"Froggie?" I said it in constantly because i'm not sure for this..

And it's been an hour for conference and the end the reporters ask us to pose...

and..

Min Ho Oppa's hand in my waist and a little bit surprise 

"Ya.. smiling and relax,, babe~" Min Ho Oppa whisper it to my ears...

suddenly my face being red.. and smile in awkward..

"More intimate please so we can take it and post in the front page!"

And suddenly Min Ho Oppa kiss me on my cheeks.... 

eottoke?!


Another update.. hohoho..

I don't know suddenly i have an ideas and here we goes...

Trouble...

I need comments and subs it makes me growing in my writing...

and have you seen the MV from SHINee? hohohoho I'll wait until 26 April...

Btw, please see my besties stories too :

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/360132/in-love-with-my-hyungs-sister-drama-kpop-shinee-taemin-fiction

hohoho.. we have something related but it's 2 different stories

Xoxo...

-chelle