It's the future!

Is it true?

 

Cho Ji Hyun / Monica Cho:

“Kyaaa!!!!!!! I got it!!!!!!! Thanks Soo Man Seongsaenim! “ I said it out loud in his room.

“Okay! So both of you Kim Min Ji and Cho Ji Hyun. Welcome to our family! The SM entertainment! I must greet both of you as special even both of your brothers have joined and being our family. I hope you can do well, Dream Girls!”

So here it’s me! Cho Ji Hyun, sister of Cho Kyuhyun.. The game evil maknae of Super Junior. Well, I quite different from my beloved brother but I still cute as cute my brother. I love novel and it must be some classic stories. I’m a little bit a book worm but I’m still in fashionable one. Thanks to my beloved besties Kim Min Ji. She is my besties from High School. We moved together from USA to here, Korea. And we had goes to SM Entertainment who are exactly our brothers company. Did you know, who are Min ji brothers? It’s  double Kims’ from SHINee.  She got smile from Jonghyun oppa and eyes from Key oppa. Well, she’s the mix from both of the brothers, she has a great voice and dance. But me, I have a beautiful rap and my angel smile (The netizen said when I have been exposed with Kyu oppa),oooh also I can dance too as well like Michelle (Well, I used like to call her Michelle, little awkward with her Korean name).

Oh well, I’ve been dreaming all day. And now ‘where’s it my trouble maker oppa?’

and whose hands cover my eyes? And it’s stingy and wet because of sweat! “Hyun-a~ guess who is it?”

 “Yah! Kyu oppa! You know you are sweating and smelly! And why are you so late! Umma has called me to go back home early!”  I said with serious tone.

“ Okay dongsaeng-ie.. by the way why that old man called you and that Min Ji?” he asked immediately when we already in his beloved BMW.

“Oh.. Seongsaenim said that… emmmh… emmhh… “

“Yah! You want to tell me or not? I’m curious!”

“Well I will debut with Min Ji around this 3 months. And it’s a duet group called Dream Girls!”

“Ya ?! Jinjja?! I think you will be the back sound of Min Ji? Hohohoho”

“Oppa! *slap his head* YOU THINK YOUR DONGSAENG VOICE ARE NOT BETTER THAN YOURS ? HA?!”

“ WUAHH!! It’s hurt Cho Ji Hyun! I’m just kidding! Why you take it seriously? Are you PMSing? Molla, I know your voice when you are rapping is like an angel come to this earth as like your oppa who has a great voice and melt many girls! HWAITING DONGSAENGIE! Go! Go!”

“By The way! Who is your sunbaenim will be the mentor of you?”

“Molla oppa! I don’t know either but I hope Ryeowook Oppa!”

“ I don’t think so!”

“Wae~?”

“ Because I think it’s not from Super Junior again! Errr~ dongsaeng we reach out our home! So get down of my car and help umma. Arraso?”

“Ya Oppa, why you are so mean? Arraso!”

So I come home with Kyu oppa and tell to our parents that I will be debut under SM Entertainment with Min Ji. And they are proud of me but they also sad because I only came house in the weekend. Now because of my Kyu~ oppa I can’t sleep because I’m so curious who will be my mentor. I hope Ryeowook Oppa, cause he has great voice and it’s typically like me. Or hmmmh… Choi Min Ho, my bias? Hohohoho.. Ssssh! It’s just a secret for me and Min Ji. If my oppa knew it. It gonna be a problem… So,Good night everyone! Have a good rest!

 

 


So here it goes,, the first chappie..

help me with subscribe and comment :)

I' ll update soon..

-chelle-