Walking around :)

Is it true?

 

Next day,,

Cho Ji Hyun:

“Ji Hyun~a!! Ppali!! Have you ready?”

“Ne Omma! I already!! Changkeman!!”

“Anyyeong omma! Anyyeong appa! Anyyeong oppa! Have a nice day”

“Annyeong Ji Hyun~a”

“Wahh!!! Oppa! Ppalli!1 I don’t want to late meet seongsaenim and Min Ji already waiting 5 minutes ago with her brothers”

“Ne.. Patience Ji! Bye Omma! Bye Appa!”

“Take care ya aegii!!” Omma shouted..

So here we are in the roads again with my brother. He turn on the radio and here SHINee’s new song were played. I’m sing along with it.. hohohoho I love when Minho oppa part when he rapping..

“Here we are!” Kyu oppa said.

“oppa! Is that eunhyuk oppa?”

“Yeah!! That’s eunhyuk hyung! YAA!! Hyung!! Annyeong!!”

“Kyu! Who’s that girl in your car!!”

“OPPAA!!! EUNHYUK OPPAA!!!! It’s me Cho Ji Hyun!!”

“It’s you Ji Hyun?! Wow!!! You’ve been changed.. well, you got taller, cute, beautiful, and slim.. I can’t recognize you before”

Well as you know I come back from USA with Min Ji.. It’s about 6 years ago and Super Junior oppas have been so long not meet me. So of course they a little bit forget about me.. but they still love me.. hohohohoo..

“By the way, where is Donghae Oppa? I did to know both of you can’t be separate it’s like door and knob..”

“Ya!!! Cho JI Hyun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Long time no see my little princess!! Hohoho.. you’ve been so long there in the USA! Is there any girl you bring for me? Because I’ve been boring with this monkey.. hohoho” Donghae oppa suddenly hug me..

“OPPA!! I miss you!! Well, I don’t bring any girl for you.. I think both of you just excellent for being a couple.. hohoho”

“Hyung! I need to meet seongsaenim so take care of her and bring her meet to Kim’s sister”

“NE! Maknae! We will!” Both of them said in the same time.

“CHO JI HYUN!!! Why are making me so long for waiting you with those 2 my dumb brothers?” suddenly Min Ji come from back and drag me walk faster come to the SM building.

“Oh.. Min Ji! Sorry, for being late.. first, I come 5 minutes ago then I meet these eunhyuk oppa and donghae oppa. Oh ya! Before that, I’ve been late and I got in the traffic.. mianhae chinggu ya… ppuing~ ppuing~” I give her my cutest aegyo..

“Ne.. nee…. Oh.. mianhae Eunhyuk Sunbaenim and Donghae sunbaeenim… Annyeong haseyo, choneun Kim Min Ji imnida” when we are in lift going up to 2nd floor.

“Changkkeman! Are You Kim Min Ji? Sister of Kim Jong hyun and Kim Ki bum?”

“ Well, I am”

“Wow! So beautiful and cute! By the way, why both of you here?”

“Well.. Come on! Min Ji ya..”

“ Oh ne.. 1.. 2.. 3.. Anyyeong haseyo! we are Dream Girls!” Me and Min Ji shout it..

“DREAM GIRLS?! Bwo?!” Donghae and eunhyuk oppa shocked well luckily they shocked in their practice room.. as you know the room who filled with the clouds.

“Ohh!!! So oppas don’t know about it? Well, both of us will be debut under the same management with both of you and it’s so called Dream Girls! It’s a duet group. Hohoho”

“Well, chukka dongsaeng~ie.. and you Min ji don’t called me sunbaenim, just called me oppa..” Donghae oppa said

“ Me too” Eunhyuk said

“Gomawo sun.. errr.. oppa..” Min Ji said

“Min ji~a.. where is your brothers? Did they know about Dream Girls? Is SHINee oppas also knows it?”

“They meet seongsaenim.. Nope.. They haven’t..”

So, we are walking around the SM building with suju oppas.. hahahaha well, it’s only Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa.. It’s BIG or I called HUGE!! Hohoho.. I will love being here.. there’s swimming pool, gym, practice room, record room, café, lounge room, wardrobe room, and these are what I like LIBRARY and MUSIC ROOM.. hohoho.. so me and min ji look for each other in the music room. I get the classic guitar and Min ji take piano.. And suddenly we play “True Color” with the glee version..

[Min ji]
You with the sad eyes
Don't be discouraged
Oh, I realize
[Ji Hyun]
It's hard to take courage
In a world full of people
You can lose sight of it all
And darkness still inside you
Make you feel so small

 
[Min ji]
Show me a smile then, 
Don't be unhappy, 
Can't remember when I last saw you laughing
If this world makes you crazy
And you've taken all you can bear

 
[ Ji Hyun]
You call me up
Because you know I'll be there

 
[Both]
But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, 
True colors, are beautiful, 
Like a rainbow.

And I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors, 
True colors, are beautiful, 
Like a rainbow

Ah ah ah ah... 

 
[Ji hyun]
 Can't remember when I last saw you laughing
 
[Min Ji]
If this world makes you crazy
You've taken all you can bear
You call me up (Call me up! )
Because you know I'll be there (Know I'll be there)

 
[Both]
And I'll see your true colors
Shining through (I see them shining through! )
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you (That's why I love you! )
So don't be afraid (Afraid) to let them show
Your true colors, true colors
I see your true colors shining through (Yeah! )
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid (Afraid) to let them show
Your true colors
True colors, true colors
True colors, are beautiful, 
Like a rainbow


After that we hear applause from.. Soo Man seongsaenim, Kyu oppa, Jong Hyun oppa, Key oppa, Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa, Taemin oppa, and is that…. MIN HO OPPA!!!!!!????? What?! Is he infront of me? Well, stay cool Ji Hyun..

Well that's the update..

What's next on???

hohoho

please comment and do subscribe 

 

-chelle-