Weird, but He is

Is it true?

 

“Wow!! Marvelous for both of you! I never false too choose both of you.. I know that netizen will love you.. hohoho..” Seongsaenim said

“Kamsahamnida seongsaenim” Min Ji said

“Well, you two must be curious why I bring this two people except suju and your oppas.. Right?! Both of both of them will be your mentor.. indidvidually.. because Ji Hyun, I want you become a good rapper so you can improve your talent from Choi Min Ho and Min Ji I know your voice so well and it’s great and makes me want to standing applause beside you still improving from your brother a little bit but the greatest point I want you to be a great dancer too.. so, learn it from Lee Taemin.. And Dream girls will be a great and one and only ballad duet group that can dance so well and rapping.. and you will debut 27 June 2013.. it’s about 3 months a head.. Good luck guys and Hwaiting!!!” Seongsaenim speech ended and he exit the room.

And the room silent until..

“WAE?!!!! I  must be learn from that mushy headed man.. GOSH!!!! Why not Key oppa or Eunhyuk oppa?! AND WHY MUST BE HIM?!”  well, it’s Min Ji explosion…

“Yah you!!! A big mouth and unmannered girl!!! Tchk! You think I want you to be the one I that I mentor? Cckckckckck I ‘ll be fine if it is Ji Hyun..” Taemin also explosion

As well they continue their teasing and never stops until Key oppa shout to both of them.. ekekekekek it will be fun.. I hope that both of them will be a couple *I think I’m too much read the romance novel*. And why infront of my face have a hand? Ohh, great!! I’m drifting to my lala land.. well, it’s Min ho oppa infront of me.

“Hi! Well, I’m your mentor.. I’m Choi Min Ho from SHINee.. hope we can get along.. except out of mu busy schedules and it became hectic again because of this schedule.”

Well he still in the manner but why he is so mean to me? Well, Ji Hyun just stay positive.. I said in my mind.

“Ohh. Annyeonghaseyo oppa! I’m Cho Ji Hyun.. hope so.” And I give my smile..

“Yah you! Froggy eyes Choi Min Ho!!! Stay away from my bestie… and be good to her..” Min Ji shout to him and walk to us.

“Yah… Kim Min Ji! How many times that I told you to call me OPPA.. O-P-P-A.. it’s rude dongsaeng.. well, how are you, sis? Let’s have a break and go to Starbucks.. hohoho.. long time no see with you and chit chat with you..”

Aaaahh.. I know it Min Ji and Min Ho really close they can get along well.. aaahh, I’m envy her.. hiks I want to be close and not this awkwardness between me and Min Ho oppa..

“Monica Cho! Earth calling..”

“Oh.. ne.. wae Min Ji?”

“You want to join us? Going to Starbucks. I know you really love green tea latte.. I’ll treat you today”

“Hmmmh,, I think I’m not going with you but please bring me my baby green tea.. hohohoho.. I’ll go to visit SuJu oppas’ dormitory.. miss them too much.. hohoho.. and be back at 8th p.m.. Don’t be late we have to discuss for our debut songs.. I want to discuss with you because our beloved seongsaenim tell me right now that he will sent our manager and meet us tonight.. Arraso?!”

“Arraso.. maknae! Bye.. don’t miss me too much”

“I will not you trouble maker.. hohohoho.. and Eunhyuk oppa and donghae oppa.. come on.. go to your dorm.. hoho”

“Yaaa.. why don’t you wait for me dongsaeng?” Kyu oppa catch up with us..

And we go to SuJu oppas’ dormitory.. I miss them too much..



 

Sorry for the update because it's short

I'm kinda busy with my assignment but I'll do my best

Please do subs and comment

-chelle