Chapter 04-[The Test]

Super Junior Surprise Exam

 

After an hour of self-study...the school bell rang

Shin Dongyup walked into the classroom holding a stack of papers with a stern look in his face.He looked at the boys and said,"Your paper is about to begin.Keep your notes and books!Let me warn you boys,NO cheating is allowed.Anyone caught cheating or attempting to cheat will be awarded zero for the paper.Plus when you write your name,PLEASE write your real name instead of your stage name.Also please answer the question SERIOUSLY!Funny and lame answers aren't needed here."

He then proceeded to give out the papers.He started with Shindong's row.While passing the papers to Shindong,she started to move her hands like a monkey which sent Shindong,Siwon,Donghae and Heechul to laughter.He then proceeded to pass the papers to Kyuhyun's row,which he looked as if he was swimming.Kyuhyun,Sungmin,Eunhyuk and Ryeowook laughed until they wanted to fall from the chair.He then moved to Leeteuk's row where he danced like he was drunk while passing the papers to him.By then the whole room soared with laughter.

The teacher’s favourite part

"Well,"Shin Dongyup continued,"WHO IS THE IDIOT OF THE SUPERMEN?!"Once again the boys screamt.

The bell chime again and she said with a stern and serious expression,"You may begin now."

First section was the Korean paper(13:00-13:50).

Content:

1.Grammar

2.Vocabulary

3.Idioms

4.Proverbs

5.Essay

The paper appeared to be easy to Sungmin and Donghae but Siwon seemed to had a hard time

Next was the Maths paper(14:00-14:50)

Content:

1.Numbers and Algebra

2.Geometry and Measurement

3.Trigonometry

4.Statistics and Probability

5.Calculus

Being a past Maths olympiad,Kyuhyun answered everything seriously.However Leeteuk and Yesung looked like they want to give up.

Third section Social Studies paper(15:00-15:50)

Content:

1.Korean Traditional Ethics

2.Korean and World history

3.Korean and World geography

4.Law and Society,Politics,Economics,Society and Culture

5.International Conflicts,Managing Peace and Security,Globalisation,Challenges and Change

Being the national's idol group and the King of Hallyu wave with international popularity,Social Studies is very important to Super Junior.Leeteuk seemed to do well in this area but Ryeowook had a worried expression on his face.

Fourth section is the Science paper(16:00-16:50)

Content:

1.MCQ

2.Biology

3.Physics

4.Chemistry

5.Earth Science

Being permanent guests of "Exploration of the Human Body" and watching yadongs*cough*,Super Junior might be good at Science.It seemed to be a piece of cake for Eunhyuk and Sungmin.As multiple choice was included,most of the members can be seen throwing erasers like dices.

Last section is the English paper(17:00-17:50)

Content:

1.Vocabulary

2.Sentence translation

3.Verb conjugation

4.Comprehension

5.Essay

Being permanent guests of "Full House",I wonder if they had returned their English to Anya and Eva.Most of the members seemed to had a hard time tackling it.

“Boys,you have 5 minutes now,”Shin Dongyup announced as they were still answering their exam papers.

As almost all of them were not done answering everything finish,they were panicking.Some even had beads of perspiration dropping on their face.

“None of them want to be the idiot,”Boom said.

“Those who are done,”Shin Dongyup said,”Please check through your answer.”

The Super Junior members are in their last spurt in their exams at Genie Boys High School.

5 minutes later as the bell chime…

“TIME’S OUT!”

The students started to scream,”WE ARE NOT DONE!!”

“It’s over,please pass your papers forward.”

Naturally,Shin Dongyup acted as the examiner,who watched over the students for 5 hours as they took their test.

“I’m dead…”

“I totally boomed that”

“Okay is everyone okay you boys?”,Shin Dongyup asked,”Well you guys are really something,your answers are indeed ridiculous.”

“I’m scared”, the reactions from the boys

“Anyway the exam is over.Now it’s time for the grading.Afterwards we will find out,WHO IS THE IDIOT?”

The boys started screaming again.Whenever he says it,the phrase always gets a great reaction.

Who will be the idiot among the Supermen?

A/N:Note that actually the syllabus is a mixture of Korean and Singaporean exams as I am not that familiar with the Korean exam system haha.