Chapter 02-[Introduction]

Super Junior Surprise Exam

 

It is not Super Junior Secrets,BUT AN EXAM

"I am...,"said Shin Dongyup as he wrote his name on the whiteboard,"...the form teacher of this class."…Shin Dongyup."

The Super Junior members,upon seeing his name,started screaming.

"As for him",said Shin Dongyup as he pointed to Kang Hodong wearing the same black coloured suit,”He is the assistant teacher"

"Hi I am the assistant teacher Kang Hodong,"

"Regarding him,"said Shin Dongyup,"I have a requirement.Please don't !We are the same thought"

The boys nodded their heads

"Okie now is him.If you can't understand my explanation,you can direct to him."

"Hi I am Boom,"said Boom as he bowed down."I will explain everything to all of you clearly.”

Shin Dongyup cleared his throat and continued,"Now we have the kings of hallyu Super Junior here!First thing first,Kim Heechul please apologise to everyone!"

"WHY MUST I?”

"You delayed our time you brat."

"I didn't!"

"Didn't you guys had one song which actually apologise to people?"

"Okay,sorry sorry sorry sorry..."Heechul sang and danced along to Sorry Sorry

"That is good"

“Secondly,”said Shin Dongyup as he noticed the boys,”I noticed all of you are wearing shades!Can you please take them off?”

The boys did as they were told.

“I really don’t understand why you guys are wearing shades.Why must you cover your eyes?”

So what is the main motive of gathering the kings of hallyu?

"Today..."said Shin Dongyup as he wrote the word "Suneung" on the whiteboard"...we are going to have our Suneung exams!"

The boys screamt in fear as they saw the word "Suneung"

"WHAT??SUNEUNG??",screamnt Kangin

"We...we are going to take exams here?",asked Eunhyuk

"As in exams we study for school?",asked Shindong

"THIS IS A SCHOOL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?!!",screamt Shin Dongyup

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!ANIYAAAAAAAA!!",screamt the boys in unison

Regarding the Suneung exams here

A surprise Suneung exam for the national hallyu idols

Key points

1)5 subjects 50 minutes

2)High School suneung level

3)The teacher averaged 80 marks

Shin Dongyup took the exams himself and scored 95 in English and got full marks for the rest.

But the reason of doing this to the hallyu stars...

"This is...",said Shin Dongyup,"...to find out...WHO IS THE IDIOT OF THE GROUP!!"

The boys screamt again.Actually this is really Super Junior Secrets and the secrets that will be revealed is THEIR ACADEMIC ABILITIES.

"You boys...you all are already in your late 20s to 30s still scream like little girls and you guys still call yourself Super Junior."

Leeteuk raised his hand and asked,"What will happen to the idiot then?"

"There will be nothing special,no penalties,no punishments,this is just to find out who will be the idiot,"said Shin Dongyup."I know you guys call yourselves Supermen,the last men standing.However,among all of you,stands an idiot who isn't worth being a superman at all!"

The boys then whispered among themselves and were hoping they themselves weren't the idiots.It was then Heechul raised his hand,"But we are idols,this is not neccessary."

Upon hearing that,Shin Dongyup was so angry that he threw a duster at Heechul.Luckily it did not land on his head but on the floor beside him instead.

"In Genie High,you guys are students and the main job of students is to study!Studies is the main priority of students!Nothing else!",Shin Dongyup said in a loud and exaggerated voice.Passion could be felt from her voice.

"From now on,I will see you all as 19 year old high school students!," he continued,"If you don't study hard,YOU WILL SURELY REGRET!!!Thus it is VERY VERY VERY VERY important to study as much as you can and get a good result which won't make you regret for your life!!"Shin Dongyup the teacher was very passionate when it comes to his students' studies.

The boys then nodded in agreement.

A/N:Since it is my holidays now,I am updating as much as possible and for this fanfic I had already written the first few chapters a few months ago :33