Chapter 01-[It was a prank]

Super Junior Surprise Exam

 

One fine spring day a chime echoed throughout SBS TV calling nation's idol group Super Junior to record a new variety show called “Super Junior Secrets”.They were required to wait at SBS waiting room before proceeding to the filmming location.

-SBS TV 18th floor,Super Junior waiting room-

This day,the boys thought they had come to film a variety show.However instead,an angry school teacher who was Shin Dongyup wearing a grey coloured suit,who had nothing to do with their secrets,was waiting for them in the meeting room which was set up to look like a classroom.

-9am-

Leeteuk wearing a grey cap with a buttoned short sleeves shirt together with a black bowtie and dark blue jeans with a white coloured belt opened the door.He also wore a pair of slippers and shades.

"Good morning"

"Good morning!",Shin Dongyup replied

Leeteuk looked at the setting which looked like a classroom and started to laugh"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

"YOU THINK IS FUNNY?"

"It is!"

"IT IS NOT FUNNY!TAKE YOUR SEAT!"

Leeteuk took his seat which was near the door while someone from behind greeted him,"Good morning Leeteuk-sshi"

"Good morning,"Leeteuk replied and turned back,only to see a Boom wearing a black coloured suit

“Do you feel like you are back in school again?”

“Yups”

"HEY!No talking out of turn!",the ahjumma snapped

CLASS RULE 1:No whispering

"Not even me?"

"Yes not even you.I will introduce you later."

"I thought we are filmming “Super Junior Secrets” today?",asked Leeteuk

"No one is interested to know about Super Junior secrets,"Shin Dongyup replied

-9.08am-

Siwon wearing a white shirt and black jacket together with shades opened the door.

"Good morning.You are late!",shouted Shin Dongyup

Siwon stared at him with huge eyes.

"Do you know what time is it?"

Siwon thought he was in the wrong place and tried to walk out while Shin Dongyup asked him to come in.He did as he was told.

"You are late,to the extent that the world is not beautiful!"

Siwon only can go speechless at his sentence as it was his habit of saying "Good morning you beautiful world".He then took a seat at the second row.His seat was near the window.

He then saw Leeteuk and asked,"Hyung,aren't we supposed to film ‘Super Junior Secrets’?"

"THERE IS NO SUCH VARIETY SHOWS!"

-9.12 am-

The "Eunhae couple" appeared together and opened the door

"YOU'RE LATE!"

The two of them opened their mouth in shocked and surprise.Shocked because 1)the waiting room looked like a classroom 2)Shin Dongyup and Boom were there dressed as teachers

“What is this?A school?”,asked Eunhyuk

“This is SBS isn’t it?Since when it became a school?”,Donghae wondered

“Since just now,”Shin Dongyup replied,”Now go have your seats”

The two of them took their seats with Donghae sitting behind Siwon.

"Is this supposed to be for ‘Super Junior Secrets’?",asked Donghae

"I SAID NO TALKING OUT OF TURN!HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO SAID SUPER JUNIOR SECRETS?!"

Rule No.2:No one is to said Super Junior Secrets

"But isn't this...",asked Siwon

"NOBODY IS INTERESTED IN ALL YOUR SECRETS!"

-9.15am-

Kangin and Shindong arrived together and Shindong opened the door.

"YOU'RE LATE!",shouted Shin Dongyup

Shindong and Kangin opened their mouth wide in shock.They then noticed Boom and greeted him.

As the two of them were about to take their seats,Shin Dongyup noticed that the door was still opened and shouted,"CLOSE THE DOOR!If you open it then close it"

Shindong went forward to close the door.

Rule No.3:No leaving the door open

Shindong sat infront of Siwon while Kangin sat behind Leeteuk.It was then Shindong looked around and asked,"Aren't we supposed to film for ‘Super Junior Secrets’?"

Looking as if he got it,Shin Dongyup snapped,"There is no Super Junior Secrets here.No one is interested to know about your secrets."she continued,"Whenever you boys are here,you are always saying secret secret secret..."

-9.16am-

Kibum opened the door

"EVEN YOU ARE ALSO LATE!",shouted the ahjumma

Kibum bowed down with apologies as he sat behind Kangin.

"Try to be easy on him,"said Boom

“I will try,”Shin Dongyup replied

It was then Kibum opened his eyes wide and shouted,"THIS IS NOT SUPER JUNIOR SECRETS??"

"NOT THAT WORD AGAIN!!",shouted Shin Dongyup

-9.26am-

The arrival of the voices of Super Junior,the legendary KRY+S.

The moment they opened the door Shin Dongyup shouted again,"YOU ARE LATE!"

Yesung stared blankly at the entire room with a blur expression on his face while Ryeowook and Sungmin broke into laughter.

"WHY A CLASSROOM?",shouted Kyuhyun.

"HOLY!MY HIGH SCHOOL MEMORIES SUDDENLY CAME BACK!",shouted Yesung

"I remembered back in high school,"said Kyuhyun,"I scored full marks for Maths and I am smarter than the three of you combined."

"NOOO!I AM SMARTER!",shouted Ryeowook

"I AM SMARTER!",Sungmin argued

Rule No.4:No teasing

"I don't get why the four of you are so excited,but go to your seats,"said Shin Dongyup.

It was then Yesung noticed some photos at the notice board at the back of the classroom and exclaimed,”GENIE BOYS PART TWO?”

The pictures were indeed the group photo taken at the field trip,the one with the statue of Kim Sejong the Great at the back.Not only that among some photos there was one which was a polaroid picture of Yesung and Mia.

The other members of Super Junior also turned around and looked at the pictures from the field trip.Finally they knew what is going on.Another Genie Boys special but what they did not know was what they are going to do today.
“Well you and Mia had been doing well right?”,Shin Dongyup asked Yesung,who nodded his head shyly.

Kyuhyun sat between Leeteuk and Shindong with Ryeowook sitting behind him.Sungmin sat behind Eunhyuk and Yesung sat beside him,behind Kibum.

So almost all the students had settled down,well except for one.

Rule No 5:No tardiness

"I WON'T TOLERATE LATE COMERS,ESPECIALLY ONE THAT IS LATE FOR 40 MINUTES!"

-9.38am-

Heechul walked slowly on purpose and opened the door

"YOU ARE LATE!!!AND REALLY REALLY LATE!!!!!"

Heechul stared at Shin Dongyup with his mouth wide open.He then went towards the door and tried to open it so that he can leave.

"AND WHERE YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING?!!"

"I think this is the wrong place."

Shin Dongyip grabbed his hand angrily and dragged him back to the room."You are not at the wrong place at all!"

"I thought this is the waiting room for Super Junior Secrets?"

"NOT THAT AGAIN!!!!"

Heechul then went towards the seat behind Donghae. 

Now what are they going to do today as part of Genie Boys?

Our boys seating arrangement

SD KH LT

SW RW KI

DH EH KB

HC SM YS

A/N:A new adventure of Genie Boys is starting...