Chapter 03-[Self Study]

Super Junior Surprise Exam

Finally the boys understood the situation and changed into school uniforms

We had Minho to model the school uniform,just pretend it is the Suju members wearing that.

The boys were given an 1 hour self-study period.Before they started their self-study, they were asked to pull out their stationaries,textbooks and notes hidden behind the table.The minute they did so,screams of excitement were heard around the room.THE PD REALLY UNDERSTOOD THE TASTE OF THE BOYS!!

Their stationaries

Leeteuk-white feathered pencil case with white stationaries decorated with angel wings,a white coloured angel wings notebook

Heechul-red velvet pencil case with jjinbbang and cats stationaries,have a cat notebook,a jjinbbang notebook and one red one with the huge 希 word

Yesung-black pencil case with a huge skull made of bling blings with black stationaries decorated with skulls and also turtle stationaries.He has two notebooks.One in black with a huge skull,the other one with a huge turtle.On both notebooks and pencil case have pictures of Mia decorated on it.

Kangin-army printed pencil case with ordinary looking stationaries,a notebook decorated with raccoons

Shindong-a pencil case designed to look like a chocolate with stationaries designed to look like foods and notebooks with foods on the cover

Sungmin-pink coloured My Melody pencil case with pink Hello Kitty and My Melody stationaries,have Hello Kitty,My Melody and Little Twin Stars notebooks,all three in pink

Eunhyuk-leopard print pencil case with One Piece stationaries,a leopard print notebook and a One Piece notebook

Donghae-Pencil case,stationaries and notebooks are The Avengers

Siwon-His pencil case and stationaries were made of pure gold decorated with diamonds.Even his notebook also,plus there is a quote from the Bible at every pages of the notebook

Ryeowook-a stuffed giraffe pencil case with giraffe stationaries.His notebook was a shape of a giraffe.

Kibum-Pencil case,stationaries and notebooks are of sports brand eg nike,adidas

Kyuhyun-LV pencil case with stationaries from LV,Chanel,Prada,Armani,a Burberry notebook and a notebook with Apple logo on it

The boys were doing their self-study diligently and quietly,except for Heechul who was using his phone to play games.Shin Dongyup saw Heechul doing that and walked towards his seat.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!!!"

Shin Dongyup attempted to take the phone from Heechul,but he did not allow him to do so by doing hand movements which resembles dancing with his phone on his hand.After Shin Dongyup surrendered,they engaged themselves into a fist fight.By the time the other members stopped their self-studying and had their eyes glued to the fight and laughing along.Shin Dongyup saw that and shouted,"WHAT IS SO FUNNY ABOUT THIS?! DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU ALL LIKE THIS?"

The other members still continued to laugh..Shin Dongyup then walked pass every member and hit each and every one of them with their head,he hitted Leeteuk even more harder and said to him,”You the class monitor,should monitor the behavior of your classmates.This is the second time you all behave like this.”The same punishment he gave when they were laughing at the teacher Shin Dongyup  vs Heechul war at the field trip.

Never laugh when the teacher is having a war with the student

"We shall stop this,now look at your notes,”the teacher said

"It has been years since I last studied this,"said Kangin as he was looking at the textbook.

"I hate Maths,"complained Yesung.It was then Shin Dongyup approached him and saw his pencil case and notebooks were decorated with pictures of Mia.He pointed at them and said,”Concentrate on your studies,not at your girl!”

"I can't study,"said Sungmin

Kibum was frowning as he was looking at the Korean languange textbook.Ryeowook was cuddling to his giraffe pencil case while scanning through his Social Studies notes.Shindong was not sure if he was studying or looking at his stationaries as his mouth was watering.

"Kyuhyun-ah,"Leeteuk asked the group's maknae who was sitted beside him with a complicated Maths question,"how do you solve this?"

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS SELF STUDY?SOLVE IT YOURSELF!",Shin Dongyup shouted at Leeteuk.At the same time Eunhyuk and Donghae showed signs of giving up by resting their head on the table.Raging at the age of 26-31,it had been many years since the members of Super Junior had studied anything from school.

Siwon raised his hand,"Can you tell ask which topics will be tested?"

"I am sorry but I really can't tell you,"it was then the teacher saw his stationaries which was made of pure gold and shouted,"and we had a rich kid here!"

The other members turned around and saw Shin Dongyup holding on to Siwon's gold pencil case."THIS IS MADE OF PURE GOLD I TELL YOU!But Siwon-ah,do ensure to keep it carefully.You never know there are pickpockets in our school."

The boys continued to study quietly,surprisingly different from their usual noisy and rowdy self.

A/N:Another round of mass updating