3 - 1 = 2

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: I wanted to thank Jpd0824 for always commenting. I love reading them!! 

A pretty long chapter. I tried to make it interesting so I hope that you guys like it. As always, I hope you guys comment because they let me know how the story is!! 

I have a ton of HW built up so I didn't really proofread this. If there are any errors, please forgive me!! 

Love~

So Min


Boy # 3

What was he doing here? As if it wasn't bad enough seeing him in the lunchroom, but now he's in the same class as me?

Jongup didn't match the other's gaze, in fact, he instantly broke it upon realizing who it was. Now, he still stared in no particular direction but his insides were a mess. Thoughts jumbled all over the place and he couldn't even process what was going on through his head.

"Alright. Get up all of you and go take a seat."

Ms. Noh's perfectly nasal voice echoed in the hushed room and was followed by the heavy footsteps of kids grabbing their seats. Knowing that Himchan wanted Jongup to sit next to him, Jongup slowly raised his knees and stood up. When he looked in the older's direction, however, Jongup saw that Himchan already had a desk-mate. Although the pale boy scowled at the guy next to him, he flashed an apologetic look in Jongup's direction. The younger smiled back and mouthed that it was okay. Jongup would just need to get another seat.

Suddenly, everyone else was seated except for him and Ms. Noh's voice called, "Jongup ssi? Do you need me to personally you to your seat?"

Jongup heard a snicker and he was sure that it was the boy from before. He apologized to the teacher as he continued to think about where to sit.

"Alright. I've had enough. Jongup, sit in the front. Next to our new transfer student, Junhong."

As soon as he saw the other's face, Jongup wanted to yell "No" in his teacher's ears but he knew that it would be useless. He dragged his heavy steps and sat down next to the pale boy. 

So, he was the transfer student Mrs. Kim was telling me about? Then, one of the two guys from the lunch table must be Daehyun.

"Hey" the other boy said and for the first time, Jongup got to really look at him. Now, Jongup realized why he had mistaken this Junhong kid for his Zelo. Back in the cafeteria, Jongup had been so scared yet excited when he had thought it was his Zelo. He looked just like his Zelo except for his hair that was blue and blond. The other's large eyes and the way they sparkled as the boy blinked was the same.

"Hellooo~" the boy was now waving his hand in front of Jongup's face. 

Damn it. Did I stare at him for too long? But he looks so similar. Perhaps they are related? I'll get close to him so I can find out about my Zelo. 

Jongup stuttered a little before he managed to say something coherent. "Hi. I'm Jongup. Ummm. Nice hair." 

Nice hair? Jongup mentally smacked himself for being so lame. The boy was probably freaked out already.

"T-thanks. This school was surprisingly cool about it, not like my old school back home." 

"Oh, yea. Our school is pretty chill. My hair's not naturally brown and my hyung's hair used to be bright blond so, yea."

"I didn't know you had a hyung!" Junhong exclaimed and then seemed embarrassed for being so excited. Jongup smiled. He is cute.

Jongup laughed a little, "How could you have known? We just met!!"

The boy shyly smiled. "Oh yeah. I forgot."

"He's not my real hyung but we're really close. Actually, you see that dude in the back? Next to the boy with blond highlights. He has a big grimace and black hair. That's him. Himchan." Jongup proudly said. His hyung really was gorgeous and even though he didn't admit it to the older, Jongup was secretly proud of him.

"Oh, the one Ms. Noh was scolding earlier?" Junhong asked, nodding his head.

Jongup scratched his neck and chuckled in slight embarrassment, "Yup. That's him." 


Boy # 1

Himchan wondered why Jongup and another pale boy were turning their backs and staring at him. What the hell? What the two looking at me for? 

"You know him?" the boy next to him asked and Himchan automatically smacked him. "None of your business."

The other's blond and black hair moved up and down as he giggled. He didn't even seem to mind being hit and flashed a goofy grin, "It is my business, if it's your business."

Himchan rolled his eyes at the man's reply. "I'm not ready for your cheesiness. It's still early."

"It's the last period of the day before school is over, Himchan."

"Shut up, Jonghyun."

How did I get stuck here again? Oh yea, because I failed the class last year. If only I had taken a bit more interest, I'd be with people in my grade. Even Yongguk must have passed since he wasn't here.

Himchan thoughts traveled to the other boy and he wondered what class he might be attending now.

"Himchan~ Himchan~" Jonghyun's voice clashed against Himchan's thoughts and brought him back to reality. 

"What?" the pale boy snapped. It was bad enough that he was here but he didn't need to be stuck with Jonghyun. He had desperately hoped for any other person but the dreaded senior had turned out to be none other than the one guy that Himchan didn't want to see. 

Why didn't he pass the class last year like he was supposed to?? 

"Calm down. Geez. I was just gonna ask, isn't that your friend?I remember because he's in the same grade as us." 

Himchan made sure to let out an annoyed sigh before he turned to the front of the class. There stood three guys significantly taller than Ms. Noh. Himchan noticed how one boy in particular was staring at him and Jonghyun with a frown. Their teacher was no doubt muttering to herself as she examined the papers each of the boys carried with them. Then, she cleared and lazily introduced them. "Class, we have three new students...."

It wasn't like he needed an introduction to his best friend so the raven haired boy tuned out the teacher's words. Instead he inwardly groaned at how this was the worst possible scenario. Having jonghyun and Yongguk in the same class with Ms. Noh and Jongup?!?

Himchan just shuddered at what the twisted future possibly held for him.


Boy # 2

Daehyun had just learned a whole lot of things in a very short amount of time, both good and bad. There were students older than him in the class, which made him feel very pleased because he didn't feel like a bum anymroe. Daehyun thought that the kid called Himchan - not liked by the teacher at all - was an interesting fellow and a possible friend. It had also turned out that the monster from earlier was named Jongup and Daehyun had been unable to stop himself from snickering when Ms. Noh yelled at the other boy. What made Daehyun feel bad was being unaware that the earlier cutie, Junhong, was in the same class as him. If he had known, Daehyun would have made sure to sit next to him. At least then, the innocent boy wouldn't be forced to sit next to the evil Jongup. But as he saw the two chatting away, Jongup with an undeniable grin plastered on his face, Daehyun couldn't help but smile. 

I guess even the devil Jongup has a weakness for Junhong.

Ms. Noh cleared and Daehyun made sure to pay attention to her. He didn't want to get on her bad side. However, his eyes quickly fell on the people next to her.

There he was.

Yoo Youngjae.

Daehyun had to squint and re-squint his eyes in order to make sure he wasn't dreaming. But Youngjae continued standing there and smiling brightly at Daehyun. Without even meaning to, the seated boy's frown turned into a toothy smile too. 

Why is Youngjae here?? Youngjae's here!! Do I need to know the reason why?? HE'S HERE. He's going to be here with me, next to me, for the whole year.

Daehyun thought about all the wonderful things that had happened so far in his life and how none of them came as close to this.

He was happy.

No, he had been happy seeing Jongup scolded and finding Junhong in the class.

But seeing Youngjae here too made him ecstatic.

Daehyun was so engulfed in his thoughts, up high on Cloud 9, that he didn't notice someone sitting down next to him. He figured that it didn't matter, since it was Youngjae anyways.

As soon as he felt the boy next to him, Daehyun shamelessly reached out his hands and gave the other's shoulders a squeeze. Huh? Youngjae has been working out? 

"Yo, weirdo. Get off of me!"

The baritone voice made Daehyun snap out of his daze and he saw a very annoyed boy staring back at him. Where was Youngjae?

"Daehyun ssi, please refrain from touching your desk mate or I'll have to make you sit alone."

Ms. Noh's statement made half the class giggle while the said boy mentally cursed himself for his stupidity. Thankfully, their teacher started doing something on the board so the students also stopped snickering at Daehyun. Without being stared at by a million eyes, the said boy carefully searched the room. Where was Youngjae?

And then, he saw him. Finally, it dawned on Daehyun. In the midst of his rejoicing, Daehyun had failed to see the boy next to Youngjae was Jaebum also known as JB. How could he have missed out on that?? They were seated together a couple of desks away, their heads huddled together while they discussed something. Immediately, Daehyun crossed his arms and his earlier frown reappeared. He frowned at everything and everyone. 

It wasn't fair!!!

"What the hell, man? One minute you're suffocating me in a hug and the next you're giving me the death glare." 

Daehyun turned his attention to the boy and really saw him for the first time. He was significantly more built than Daehyun himself, and he also had an equally deep of a frown on his face. He was also good looking. Not in the traditional way of handsome, but there was definitely something about him. 

"Don't misunderstand. I hate sitting next to you." The tanned boy spat without breaking eye contact with the other.

The boy scoffed, "Well, excuse me. This wasn't exactly my first choice either you know!"

With a huff, the other boy turned to the front. Daehyun turned his body towards the window and millions of thoughts started running through his mind.

As much as I hate the guy, his voice is really cool though and he's a senior. Why didn't Youngjae sit with me? Is Youngjae still choosing JB over me? Should I try to be friends with this baritone voiced dude? Maybe this guy can sit with Jongup and I can sit with Junhong?

Thud.

"Oww" Daehyun rubbed his head.

"I'm up here, not out there. Pay attention or you'll end up like your desk mate. Taking a second year course as a senior."

Ms. Noh shook her head while going back to the front of the room. Daehyun poked his desk-mate's shoulder. He was about to crack a joke about him when he saw the other's bicep muscles. Instantly, Daehyun decided not to risk his life by making the other mad. The tan boy smiled to himself as he formed a new plan.

 I will befriend this guy, make him on my side and then, ask him to beat up JB for me. That's perfect!! 

"What?" the other said, annoyed.

"Uh...I'm Daehyun."

The other stared for a minute before speaking, "Yea okay. I'm Yongguk. Now stop annoying me."

The boy silently high fived himself before starting to take notes. 

Part one of being friends with Yongguk done. Success!!