2 - 3 = -1

Finding You, You, You, You and You!!

A/N: Hey guys, was I confusing you with my narration style? Please let me know if I am, I'll try and make myself clearer.

chattenoire I'm so sorry that you were confused. ㅜ_ㅜ I will try harder in the future so that you won't be lost. Also glad that it makes sense now!! ^^

Again, don't be shy in posting comments about anything and everything. I want to hear from you guys about your views so don't feel bad in writing them. 

Quick Question: Should I make this story a quick one, medium one or long one? I have the material (idea) for it but I don't want to stretch it out if you guys don't want me to. 

 

Another short update. Happy Readings~

 

So Min

 


Boy # 2
 
"Will you stop? I can't breathe! Stop being so childish" Daehyun angrily huffed at the other boy. 
 
Youngjae refused to acknowledge his pleas as he continued to drag the boy towards his room.  As soon as the door closed, Daehyun broke away from Youngjae's grasp. Normally, Daehyun would have been flustered by how close their bodies had been before but not today. He was in a foul mood and he did not want to see the other's face. Yes, he was still annoyed at his friend for SCUTA. 
 
He doesn't talk to me for the whole period!! And then he goes and picks JB as his partner too?!?
 
"What do you want from me, Yoo Youngjae?" 
 
The boy didn't try to hide his annoyance at all, both in his voice and on his face. Surpisingly, the other boy also had a perfect frown plastered on his perfect face. 
 
Why is he frowning too?
 
"You didn't talk to me all day, what do you think I want, Jung Daehyun?" 
 
The said boy puffed air from his cheeks. Oh so I'm the one at fault?
 
"I was giving you space so you could spend it in your little tra la la world with JB" 
 
Youngjae scoffed, "Did you just say 'tra la la'?? And JB? Of all the people, JB?!?" 
 
What does he want from me? 
 
Daehyun moved his fingers to emphasize his point, "From here, that's what it looked like. Two of you gone in your own super secret world."
 
"Wow. You are really dumb, you know that?" Youngjae said while shaking his head. The boy got up from his bed and started to change into his pajamas. Daehyun might be his best friend but Youngjae was still conscious of his body so he always turned around. 
 
Holding one of his sweaters in his mouth, Youngjae continued to speak, "You think I took on extra work on top of my APs; goddamn SCUTA and that too in Devil Noh's section so that I could 'tra la la' with JB? Really, Daehyun?" 
 
The boy's voice was muffled by the sweater but it didn't matter anyways. 
 
As soon as Youngjae had turned around, Daehyun had left the boy's room in an angry huff.  
 

How dare he call me dumb? So he wants to be with smart JB? Fine, two can play that game. 


Boy #3

There he goes again. Jongup thought to himself as he watched the rapid gush of blood that made his pale hyung instantly red or at least pinkish. Technically, Jongup was watching them from afar and his position did look a bit creepy. But since everyone knew that Jongup was already a bit eccentric, they didn't think much of him. In fact, at this point, all his classmates and pretty much the whole school, accepted Jongup's tendency to quietly observe people. And right now, he was observing Himchan hyung and that Yongguk dude. He didn't know why Himchan was like this around a certain Yongguk guy or how the said male was apparently his best friend. To the younger, he just looked suspicious and weird just like stupid Daehyun. 
 
"You like him" 
 
Jongup turned to the source of the voice and found a bush of blue and blond next to his face. Junhong had somehow joined his side and was also staring at Himchan and Yongguk. The shorter of the two laughed, wholeheartedly, because of the expression on the younger's face. His statement had been definite, without even a hint of question and his face almost looked as if he was jealous. Jongup decided to play some more. He was bored, school was over and his brother was late, again.
 
"How did you know?" He said in a voice full of amusement but Junhong didn't seem to catch it.
 
"Why? Why do people like him?" Huh? What did he just say?
 
Jongup was now looking at Junhong but the latter was still staring intently in Himchan's direction. The younger's earlier question seemed like he was wondering to himself rather than asking anyone in particular. Even when he didn't respond, Junhong didn't turn to Jongup and continued to gaze off in Himchan's direction.
 
Wait, did Junhong like Himchan? 
 

"Wait, Junhong, do you-do you....like hyung?"

 


Boy # 1

 
"Uh...I-"
 
"He's taken. By me," Jonghyun spat before Himchan could put his thoughts together and answer.
 
Not that he would have been able to since Himchan was honestly taken back beyond words. He had always focused on Yongguk that he hadn't seen anyone else romantically. When the other boy  had approached him, Himchan hadn't thought much being the friendly boy that he was. In fact, the younger boy's family were close with Himchan's so they had often played together. Next to Yongguk, he was probably the only guy that Himchan liked to be intimate with. He watched the other's snakelike eyes peering at him in hope and Himchan smiled. Why not? Yongguk wasn't gay and he only saw Himchan as his friend. Honestly, Himchan was tired of it and he deserved to be doted on and cared for. 
 
"Fine, pick me up at 5 because we have school tomorrow."
 
The other boy, his usual swagger gone, eagerly nodded before walking away. Himchan felt someone whining beside him and he turned around, annoyed.
 
"What Jonghyun?"
 
The said boy had an obvious scowl on his face, "What about me? You're supposed to be mine, Himchanniee~"
 
"You are a year too late," Himchan scoffed. The pale boy started walking backwards and shouted "Should have accepted when I offered!" 
 
Bump. Oww, who's the moron that ran into me? 
 
Himchan turned around to come face to face with Mr. Scowlpants, also known as his best friend. 
 
"What did you offer?"  Yongguk asked. How did he even hear me? Wait, did he hear the whole thing?
 
 Himchan calmly straightened out his shirt and changed the subject. "How do you always manage to find me?"
 
"I know your schedule, dumbo" Yongguk grinned "I can track you down in a second's time if you try to run away from me."
 
Huh? He knows my schedule? Since when? And here I thought I was the only one who kept track of his. 
 
Himchan started walking to his locker as Yongguk trailed behind. They continued heading towards the parking lot, Himchan wondered if he should double check his books but decided against it. Making fun of Yongguk's misery is way more fun. 
 
"Well, seeing the giant smile on you, I guess you calmed down about the SCUTA thing."
 
Yongguk's lips curved downward instantly as if he had just been reminded of his annoying problem. The pale boy broke out in chuckles, "I guess you're friends now. Huh? He's cute, you know. And he pulls off the perfect scowl too, just like you. Wow, you guys are perfect." 
 
"Yah, it's not funny. That Daehyun kid is freaking me out. He talks way too much and it's getting on my nerves. Dude just doesn't know when to-"
 
"Shut up" Himchan completed.
 
"Yes. If he keeps going at this rate, I might end up killing him even if I have to take SCUTA again"
 
"If you kill him, I think you have bigger things to worry about than SCUTA. Besides, I don't shut up and you never say anything to me~"
 
Himchan watched with amusement as Yongguk cleared his throat awkwardly. Gotcha. For once, I'm the one making him flustered.
 
Unfortunately for the pale boy, the tides quickly turned and his happiness was short lived. He felt his cheeks flaring up as his mind repeated the other's words over and over in his head. "Well duh. There's you and rest of the school; I can only tolerate the spew of nonsense coming from your lips. You should know that by now, Kim Himchan." Yongguk said he can only tolerate me. Only me. 
 
Himchan strongly shook his head before the butterflies could start filling his insides. No. Yongguk is just being himself and Yongguk has absolutely no feelings (romantically) for you. Get your head together Himchan!! 
 
"Yah, I'm not g-" Himchan started to say before he felt a pair of hands on his eyes. He smirked. He didn't need to see in order to know who it was since only two people were allowed this privilege. Yes, Himchan hated when people covered his eyes and he would instantly lash out at the perpetrator without mercy. Except when it was Yongguk and-
 
"Ji Ho, I know it's you."
 
Himchan smiled as he said his name and he felt the other's warm embrace. Himchan sensed Ji Ho moving closer to his face until soft lips were on Himchan's cheek.
 
"See you later, boyfriend~" Ji Ho's raspy voice tingled Himchan's ear and made the older flush a light shade of pink.
 
In a flash, Himchan's eyes were free and the taller boy with blond hair was already heading down the hallway. Himchan smiled at the boy's back.
 
He is cute and he isn't afraid of showing his affections for me. Hmm...I like his blond hair. That is already three points and we haven't even had our first date. Maybe moving on from Yongguk was a good choice.
 
Of course, Himchan couldn't fully rejoice in his boyfriend's backview before he was interrupted. Himchan felt himself helplessly captured in another one of Yongguk's traps as the latter dragged him to the car. 
 
"What the hell, Yongguk? Let me go!"