☁ the ideal family.

{ ideal sketch } poster shop - closed perpetually until further notice.

 

 

 

 

 

 

MostValuablePeasant [headmistress, designer]  My name is Juhan, and I am the one who opened this shop.  I'm a designer here as well.  If you have any problems, don't hesitate to comment on this shop or private message me!

[ Portfolio 1 / 2 ]

 

 

goatapplepi [headmistress]  She's a co-head mistress of this shop, and she is awesome, guys.  If you are having any troubles with anything with your request or whatnot, message her regarding the problem and mention the shop in your message.

 

 

violetmoons [headmistress]  if you have already requested and decided to delete the story, please notify us immediately so that we may cancel your request.

 

 

p-eterpan [designer]  Another designer.  She'll be helping me with requests from peeps from now on along with the other designers.

[ Portfolio 1 ]

 

 

Miugh- [designer]  She's awesome, guys, and she'll be helping me  also with your requests ^^

[ Portfolio 1 ]

 

 

Hiirah [designer]   She's gonna be helping me with requests from now on ^^ You can see her works by clicking the '1' in the brackets below :)

[ Portfolio 1 ]

 

 

We also had one more designer, and that is Kpoplover_Kja.  Unfortunately she has deactivated her account, but we'll still keep her as part of the Ideal Family.  :)

 

 

 

 

-