☁ rules.

{ ideal sketch } poster shop - closed perpetually until further notice.

 

 

 

 

 

O1.  Subscribe first before you request to get exclusive updates from the shop.  Up-votes are not necessary, but it'd be nice if you did.  Don't feel forced, though.

 

O2.  When the shop is marked Closed, Busy, or both, don't send  in a request.

 

 

O3.  DO NOT HOTLINK.  Save the poster to your own photo album, whatever, just don't hotlink.   CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO .

 

 

O4.  The story must exist here on AFF.  If it doesn't, your request will be denied (stories marked as Draft/Unlisted/etc still count as un-published).

However, if you have already requested and decided to delete the story, please notify us immediately so that we may cancel your request.

 

 

O5.  The maximum amount of characters allowed on your poster is 3.  An entire band counts as ONE character.  

Super Junior: ONE character.

Super Junior and BIGBANG: TWO characters.

 

 

O6.  You must check off only 3 ‘moods’.  Also, try to make sure that the moods relate to each other (that means if you checked off ‘happy’, don't check off ‘sad’).

 

 

O7.  Use your poster for at least 1 month upon receiving/pick-up.

 

 

O8.  Comment after you've requested AND when you've picked your poster up (did you know you can earn karma by commenting?).

 

 

O9. No bashing, please, but constructive criticism is welcomed!  After all, there's always room for improvement.

 

 

1O.  There's a password.  No spaces:  idealsketch .

 

 

11.  Do not remove the credit on the poster.

 

 

12.  Credit us in your foreword/description, pretty pretty pleaaaaase.

Link back to the shop using this banner of awesomeness:

 

 

13.  Follow these rules.

 

 

14.  Enjoy your poster!

 

 

 

-