NaviFire's Leader.

Fire is Coming ╢Apply Open╢

 


197976_213184132025406_166481386695681_8
 
Username:xxxLizzyxxx


Name:Choi Seung Yeon 

Nickname:Lizzy,Yeonnie

DOB:November 25 1992

Birthday:Seoul,South Korea

Age:19 

Personality:SeungYeon is a very optimistic and playful person. She also very competitive and stubborn, if she’s the defeated then she won’t stop trying until she wins. She also loves playing pranks and messing around. The thing that she's probably is known for is pulling crazy elaborate pranks, so on April Fool's Day you better watch out. But, she is almost never caught doing her mischievous deeds because people think that she’s too innocent and sweet looking to be pulling such crazy jokes. At some points SeungYeon can actually be innocent and naïve, but most of the time it’s not like that. Sometimes she even uses her innocent looks to get things that she wants, everyone gives in to her sweet eye smile and cute remarks. SeungYeon can be an idiot sometimes, but she just lacks common sense. She just is book smart, but not so much street smart. SeungYeon has is very short temper, and gets mad very easily if someone messes with her, her friends or family. If you get SeungYeon mad she can stay mad at you forever, but she is very forgiving and a simple sorry will make her happy. Although SeungYeon is capable of snapping someone in half, she’s a black belt in karate, she tries to avoid drama the best she can. SeungYeon is the type of person that would convince the other members to get out of the house and go crazy. Like a child SeungYeon is easily distracted and throws tantrums when she’s forced to do something she doesn’t want to do. Everything that SeungYeon does is filled with passion, she always tries her best to be the best in any situation. You can almost always find SeungYeon with a smile on her face. Soojung isn't very sensitive, she never takes things seriously and is never hurt by rude comments. If you think she's annoying then she'll just leave and be herself some where else. SeungYeon is very carefree and speaks her mind, she doesn’t really care about her image and acts the same on stage and off stage.

Family Background:She comes from a wealthy family,Since she wasn't into learning about her parent's business, she auditioned and got casted at the age of 11 and has been training ever since.  Her parents opposed to the idea of her becoming an idol but after seeing how much she wanted to become one they finally gave in. She often liked dancing to songs by other girl groups and was named queen of the girl group dances by her trainee friends.  Because she was too focused on training and school work, she's never had a boyfriend.  After training for quite a long time most of her trainee friends have already debuted, but she is still close with them. Because she trained for a long amount of time she's considered a triple threat to all opposing idol groups.  Even though people think that she's had the easy life she actually has it hard because of all the pressure to be the 'perfect daughter' to one of the most successful person in Korea and to continue to train for her debut.

Siblings:Choi SeungHyun of BIGBANG , Seunghyun is very overprotective brother to me,He hate seeing me being sad and Tired,He Loves to be with me since were really close some staffs of YGENT thought that we have realationship because of our closeness.He never let me go on a Date because he's afraid that the boy will just played with me or Hurt me.

Ethicity:Korean

Languages:Spanish,Mandarin,Korean,English and Japanese.

Likes :

♥Chocolates

♥Strawberries

♥Dogs

♥Singing

♥Dancing

♥Iced Cream

♥Cakes

Dislikes:


○Liars

○Cackroaches

○Alone

○Darks 

○Snakes

Hobbies:

♥Taking Pictures

♥Composing Music

♥Writing Songs everytime

♥Dancing to Girl Groups Songs

♥Like to go to her Brother Dorm

Habits:

♥Biting her lower lip when she's nervous

♥Always Sleeping on Couch

♥Reading Fashion/Mangas Magazine wherever she's on bus/car

♥Rapping While Cleaning.

Trivia : 

○Blood Type : B

○Height : 162cm

○Weight : 46kg

○Fave Solo Artist : G-Dragon and G.Na

○Fave Boy Group : BIGBANG

○Fave Girl Group : 2NE1

○Fave Boy Band:CNBLUE

○Fave Color:Violet,Blue,Pink,White any colors.hahaha

○Fave Food:Sushi and Kimchi Stew

○Fave Drama:I am Sam,Secret Garden and Iris.

Stage Name:Dragon

FansClub name:ChocoBerries[i love chocolate and strawberries]

FansClub Color:White and Sky Blue

Trainee BackGround:SeungYeon has been training for a very long time and entered Fire Ent. because during auditioning, she didn’t apply but danced on the spot to random music and got talent spotted by Mr.Eo [ Fire Ent. CEO ]  so she started training. Her Brother is T.O.P of BIGBANG.

Pre-Debut Scandals:None :D 

Pre-Debut Experience:She have a drama called "Little Mom Scandal" as Kyung Ah but Then she don't continue her Acting Career because she Trainee for Fire Ent.

What Group?:NaviFire

Persona:Zing-Er Dragon [ Means Singer,Dancer and Rapper ]

Other Activities:Actress and MC

Instruments:Piano,Drums,Guitar [ Electric and Acoustic ] and Flute

Lover:Kwon Jiyong aka G-Dragon

Lover's Personality:Jiyong have a good boy personality.He acts like a kid sometimes when were together but change when i broke up with him.[Yes me and g-dragon have past. and my Brother T.O.P dont know it].Since We broke up he become Serious,Short Temper and Snobish.But when there's a camera he will be funny and do something funny.

Lover's Age:20

Friends:Lee Hyori,BoA,2NE1,BIGBANG and 4MINUTE

Rivals:Wonder Girls and SNSD

I dont Like: Wonder Girls and SNSD