OneFire Maknae : Kwon Ji Hyun

Fire is Coming ╢Apply Open╢


Name:Kwon Ji Hyun
 
Nickname:Ji and Dragon .She Loves Dragon 
 
DOB :January 1 1994 
 
Birthplace:Seoul,Korea
 
Age(14 - 23):15
 
Personality:She absolutely loves to write, she writes every day and even used to be a magazine editor. But now she DANCES! She has awesome smooth moves, and can do a moonwalk easily. She used to take hip-hop classes and she is gifted in dancing. But she has an arrogant side as well, she can be very cunning and sly. Usually though, she’s warm and humorous. and girly.She’s a real GADGET MANIAC! She can’t live without her iPod, laptop, and slr camera. She spends much money on gadget thingy. Ji Hyun is a really hyperactive girl. She could change the way she tied her hair in every minute, Love to roams around. She sings randomly when she gets bored and dance randomly according to the music. She likes to poke other people cheeks when she’s sad. She is really caring person, even care for other people too much. She’s really bubbly and loves to jump around. She’s strong but actually could hurt easily.

Family Background:She has a sibling from 4minute Kwon Sohyun,SNSD Kwon Yuri and BIGBANG Kwon Jiyong. Both her parents are now mega-stars in Korean dramas. Yuri tends to fall in as her mentor in life because their parents aren’t at home often, and besides, she’s closer too Sohyun and Yuri than Jiyong. She thinks Jiyong is too, well, strange, even after living with him for so many years. The whole family supports her when it comes to show-business since it sort of runs in the family.
 
Siblings:SNSD Kwon Yuri , 4minute Kwon So Hyun adn BIGBANG Kwon Jiyong.

Ji hyun is very close to her Sisters.Yuri is the one whose teaching her at dancing and How to act in camera. Sohyun whose Teaching her how to rap,Sing.So hyun is very soft hearted girl she love her so much.Yuri is like a Umma for her.Whenever she didnt called her she wil worried alot and she will not attend the show when she still not confirmed shes safe.She really loves me too.im not very close to Jiyong since i  were born.He was cold to me and always snob me but when theres a camera he always talk to me.

Ethnicity:Korean

Languages:English,Japanese,Cantonese and korean of course

Likes:Iced Cream,Dogs,candy,Like to talk to jiyong even he just nod,dancing,singing,rapping

Dislikes:,ghost,snake.

Hobbies: Writing, Dancing Singing Rapping

Habits:says “fighting” for no reason at all. bites her nails (occasionally) when she’s upset or nervous

Stage Name:Y.Dragon

FansClub Name:LovelyDragons

Fansclub Color:Sky Blue

Trainee Background: At first I was deceiving by T.O.P, he told me that he need my help and ask me to come to certain place. But then all I knew was he signed me for the audition and he said “I swear I’ll kiss you in public, say that we are going out, I got you pregnant, and we’ll get married soon, make you living hell if you don’t pass this audition. I swear for my blood, so go in, enter that room, do what they say, and pass the audition for me,” So, here I am, passed the audition and become a trainee.

Trainee Years:3 years

Pre-Debut Scandals:People Thought That She and her Brother "Jiyong" are Dating Since They Seen Entering in a Hotel Room and jiyong holding her hand.

Pre-debut Experiences:Duet With My Brother "The Leaders".

What Group You want to belong?:OneFire

Persona[Unique]:M.C [Maknae Charisma]

Other Activies:Acting and DJ-ing

Instruments you can play:Piano and guitar

Your Partner:T.O.P of BIGBANG

Lover's Personality:Protective and caring. They like taking selcas together.He's Jealous Whenever she talk to Some other Guy. Always Coming To her house to see if she's Already there or when he's Bored.

Lover's Age:21

Friends:2ne1,SNSD and 4minute

Rivals:Wonder Girls Yubin

Boy/Girl group you dont like:Wonder Girls