OneFire Oldest but act like a Maknae : Bang Chul Yeon

Fire is Coming ╢Apply Open╢

 


Name: Bang Chulyeon 

Nickname:Chulli and Fancy

DOB:August 18 1990 

Birthplace:South Korea

Age:20

 

Personality:Bang Chulyeon is a very childish girl on the outside but in the inside she very mature and serious. But Chul Yeon  is one of the emotional and sensitive girls. She hates being hurt by people. She always acts very tough when she at school and public. When someone hurts her, she holds it in and not tell anyone. she doesn't want anyone hurt and tries to protect everyone who are close to her. Sometimes Chul Yeon can be unpredictable from her face. She always has this blank face on her. She always looks like a clueless person. Her face can fake people easily thinking she just tired but really she really hiding her feelings. When you first meet Chulyeon, you can say she very open to you and become friends fast. She very talkative and loud and You can probably hear her voice 3 block or more away from your standing. She hates being in awkward silence moments and will do anything to break it. She can really be hyper when she eats candy. Sweets makes her like a crazy person. When she is hyper she asks you random question or saying random things. Another thing is when she is hyper she will smile really brightly. Another thing to tell if she is hyper is when she is dancing randomly around where ever she is. She just love being hyper and CANDY. Candy is not the only way to get her Hyper. When she listen to music she gets hyper. Jamming to her ipod than dancing to the song. She spins around a lot when she listens to her ipod too. Chulyeon's Childishness is very interesting, she always want to go to arcades or amusement parks or just someplace that has prizes you can win. Sometimes she can be spoil when it comes to that side of her. If she wants something, she will BEG her unnies and oppas to get it for her. She will have patients for whatever she wants or do. ChulYeon will be also the MOST Honest girl you would know, but she can lie once in awhile. She loves secrets and she will keep them for you. She never shows anyone her sweet side of her unless your her best friends or family. There is also one more side of her. The aggressive side.... when it comes to playing sports do not mess with her because she will try his best to win. You might get hurt if you play Hockey with her because that's when everything goes DOWN HILL for that person unless you can play pretty well. She loves hockey because it's one of the sports she can really release her stress on. She can use the all her force on hitting the puck and scream while hitting it. The only way her aggressiveness can go beyond the point is when something bad or sad happens. That's when she explodes because she wants the bad and sad memories to be forgotten. Depending on what happen she can cry while playing. Most of them time she plays nicely with others when it's for fun comes.
 
Family Background:Bang Chae Yeon  was born in Korea. When Seung Mi was born for a few weeks, her mom and dad left her in an orphan place, because her parents were in a car crash.Than after a few months a family adopted her while she was around 7 months old. The Bang Family.Her new parents LOVED her a lot and she loves them. They take her of her really well. Living as a healthy child. Her new father works for an Insurance company, and earns a lot of money. Her new mother works as a House Mom, taking care of their children. In the family,Chae Yeon has 1  older brother his name is  Mir .Mir are overly protective brothers to Chae Yeon. Mir always loved Chaeyeon because they share the same birthday and he feels really happy that someone can celebrate his birthday with him. Mir is also the person who take cares of Chae Yeon the most.When  her brother went for auditions ChaeYeon went along to support her brother, but instead she end up auditioning too. Even though she failed her first audition but after that audition she found she has a passion for singing and Dancing. So she decided to train herself for a year before trying out again. The following year she audition for Fire Ent.. She audition for Fire.Ent was very successfully and she was a trainee there. She trained at Fire at least 3 years. While her brother got accepted to J.Tune Camp.

Siblings:Bang Chul Yong / Mir of MBLAQ  -  Overprotective brother and Go Eun Ah - Her Oldest Sister Same Overprotective and always there for her.

Ethicity:Korean

Languages:Korean,Mandarin,English

Likes:Mangoes, Music, Dancing, drawing, learning new stuff, Hearts, Video Games, Gymnastics, Water, Stitch, hello kitty, taking pictures, Sunny Weather, Hockey, books, reading

Dislike:Being Alone, jerk/brats/mean/fake people, people who scare me, people who think they are all that. Unloved, sweet talkers, Cats allergic to them, Sodas, Snow Cones, Snow, Rain, Thunder/lighting, people poking me, people bothering me while reading.

Hobbies:taking pictures that are beautiful and worth taking, Playing Sports, Drawing things she likes, Photo Hunting, Playing Flute and piano, Gymnastics, Hockey

Habits:spazzing when someone pokes me on the sides, stutters when she sees a boy who is really cute, Rips my nails when she's nervous, Going Crazy after eating sweets , Plays Hockey when she is stress, Yelling at people when they bump into her even if it was meant to or not. (ex. " HEY! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING"), puffs her cheeks randomly, reads when ever she is in the car/bus. 
 
Stage Name:Fancy

Fansclub name:L(uxurious) Family [L Family]

Fansclub Color:Black and White

Trainee Background:Secret [ She said it will be secret  hehe ^^' ]

Trainee Years:5 years

Pre-debut Scandal :People think she and Her brother Mir have relationship cause They were always together.

Pre-debut experience:She's the one who write the Lollipop part 2 of bigbang and She's the leading Lady on Seungri's VVIP.

Group:OneFire.

Persona:Little Umma [which means she's old but acts like a kid :)]

Other Activities:Composing songs for BIGBANG AND 2NE1 and Cameo on MVs and dramas.

Instrument:Guitar,Piano,Drums

Lover:T.O.P of BIGBANG [ OMO! LOVE TRIANGLE >:P]

Lovers Personality:Like his REAL personality.

Lovers Age:21

Friends:YG Family,Mblaq,SHINee and 4MINUTE

Rivals:SNSD
 
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/41151 <- OneFire members click this :) It'sYour Story ^^