16 : Beautiful

My Babies

That day, Yongguk took you out on a date, while Zelo was stuck with Serri. He was having too much fun with her, like he was actually an uncle...again. You looked at Yongguk, as he interlaced his fingers in yours. His rough big hands in your small, gentle hands. He looked at you and then down at what you were looking at. "Liking it that much," he said, causing you to look up at him. You blushed and tried to hide your face. "It's just...I haven't experienced this before." you shyly confessed, causing Yongguk to smile and peck your cheek. 

"Don't worry, you have me. Didn't I tell you, I will be the one you will be experiencing everything with?" you let out a smile and chuckled. 

"But then, out of all girls why me?" you asked and Yongguk sheepishly laughed, making you raise a brow at him. 

"Well, lets just say I wasn't so good with the girls." he embarassly said, while looking at the ground. "So basically you never had a girl before?" He nodded, like an innocent little kid. You let out a laugh, "Who wouldn't like you? You're so manly and awesome. I mean, your my superman, so no one can take him away." 

Yongguk raised a brow and he smiled. "Now you're possessive about me," he teased, causing you to blush. "Shut up." you turned away and walked away from him, but he grabbed you and s his arms around your waist. He backhugged you, while walking. 

"That's why you're so cute. When you try to cover something up and this time, I only want to see you smile. Your smile is radiating to me. You're my sun, so I need you as my energy." you smiled and looked at the ground. 

"Then I must be very lucky to have you as my man then," you told him and he smiled. 

"Yes, you do." he smiled proudly, as you leaned in and kissed his lips, as you looked up at him, but then back away. "This is uncomfortable." he turned you to him directly, where he then leaned in and captured your lips. You smiled at him. Your heart was beating fast, this was the first that you were feeling like this. You loved this feeling and you were never going to let it go. When you both stopped and panted from kissing....you and Yongguk both looked at each and smiled. 

"Come on, we have more couple things to do," he said and you nodded, as he grabbed your hand and dragged you along with him. 

==

"Are you sure we're doing this right?" you said, as you and Yongguk were riding the paddle boat. It wasn't moving and you two were basically stuck in the middle. Yongguk looked out the door and at the wheel, it was moving but why wasn't the boat moving. 

"This is such a cheap skate," Yongguk said and you let out a chuckle. "Rather romantic," you said and gave up, as you laid your head on Yongguk's shoulder. He let out a sigh and relaxed, he stopped paddling and laid his head ontop of yours. 

"Yeah, whatever you say," he mumbled, while you smiled. You snuggled closer and closed your eyes. "It's actually peaceful sleeping out here, you know." "You're seriously sleeping," he asked and you nodded. 

"I'm beyond exhausted right now, but when I'm with you, I feel awake." you said and Yongguk softened. His heart was beating so fast that you might have heard it. He then grabbed your hand and interlaced them together. 

"You know what. You're beautiful," he said and you opened your eyes to look up at him. He looked at your big brown eyes and smiled. "You should never let anyone bring you down, since you're very beautiful. Girls are jealous that they are not like you. You're beautiful to me and to my family. That's what I see in Serri too. So if we ever get married, we'll make beautiful babies that goes along with your beautiful self." 

You blushed madly, as he said that. You couldn't hide your happiness that you were feeling that Yongguk smiled. "Oh! I forgot something," he grabbed his phone and went to the camera app. "We need to take couple photos." you blinked and he smiled, as he brought you close to him. 

"We need to keep memories you know," he said cooly, making you chuckle. "Whatever you say." 

=================================

sorry for the short chapter, but it's pretty cheesy. Too romantically, right? It to watch and write romance stuff, but my imagine takes over. 

 

(I haven't showed you guys a photo of baby Serri yet, so here it goes. She's adorable. haha. Babies are adorable.)

comment ; subscribe <3