15 : Skinship

My Babies

When Yongguk took you out for breakfast, he wouldn't stop feeding you, holding your hand, or hugging you. You weren't used to this skinship, since you've never had a real boyfriend before. You let out an awkward cough, getting his attention. "What's wrong?" he blinked and you shook your head. 

"I forgot to say. I don't like skinship," you sheepishly said to him. Yongguk blinked and showed his gummy smile. 

"Don't worry, babe. We got all the time we need," he said, raising an eyebrow and wiggling it. You let out a cough and tried to cover your face. "I seriously don't know this guy." 

"Hyung, stop scarying her," Zelo said, holding Serri. You turned and looked at your daughter. "My daughter. Aigoo," she let out a laugh and smile. 

Yongguk just let out a pout, while Zelo shook his head. "Hyung, even if Sunmi says she's awkward, I know you're gonna change her," Zelo said and leaned over, grabbing a piece of food off the plate. Yongguk slapped the maknae's hand, "Yah." Zelo squealed and glared at his hyung. "Fine, I'll just take my baby away," Zelo said, grabbing Serri away. You just blinked confused, as he walked away. 

"What just happened?" you asked and Yongguk shook his head. 

"Come eat," he said, you faced him with your mouth opened." 

==

"So what shall we do now," Yongguk said, as you sat down criss cross on the couch. You were facing Yongguk and he was swinging your hands with his. 

You shrugged and looked at him embarassed. *Breath, Sunmi. Breath* you thought and Yongguk looked at you carefully. He was rather observing you. He let out a chuckle and then brought you closer to him. 

Your eyes widened when you saw how close he was to you. He looked at you and smiled. "You're so cute when you're scared." he pecked your cheek and then leaned back. 

"Don't make fun of me." you pouted and he smiled. 

"I'm not making fun of you. I'm complimenting you," he replied, while you just let out a sigh. He tilted his head at you, where you looked at him tilting the direction he was. 

"Something wrong with me," you said touching your face and then hair. 

"No. You're just beautiful. Has no one ever told you that?" you let out a small smile and looked down. 

"My dad. Does that count?" you raised a brow with a sheepish smile and Yongguk nodded. 

"I got some competition with your old man then," he said, making your jaw drop. "My dad is not old," you playfully slapped his shoulder. 

"To me, he is." he said, you shook your head at him. "He's nnot old for a 58 year old." you looked away, causing him to laugh. "That's why you're so cute." 

"Uhhh...sister in law," Zelo comes in with Serri far away from him. You and Yongguk turned to Zelo's direction. 

"Don't call me sister in law and what's wrong?" you asked him and Zelo pushed Serri towards you. 

"She kind of....yeah," Zelo said and you held Serri in your hands. He then ran away before you could realize what he meant. "Ahhh.." you said and then stood up. 

"I'll be right back," you quickly ran up to Yongguk's room and changed Serri's diaper. 

 

After the change, you held your daughter in your arms. You smiled and kissed her forehead. "Your oppa is so lazy at changing you," you said and she cried, causing you to laugh. Yongguk turns to see your radiant smile, until Zelo comes and steals your daughter. You just had her in your arms and then you're just blinking out. .

"Yah. Stealing my baby isn't good," you said adn Zelo stuck out his tongue. "Not my fault that I'm home alone with her." you rolled your eyes and walked to the livingroom, where Yongguk picked you up into his arms. 

"Just thinking about your statement earlier," he said and you blinked. 

"What statement?" you raised a brow, confused. 

"Skinship," he said and you quietly looked down at the ground. "You'll learn from me. I'm the king of skinship." 

"No he's not! I am!!! Wait, no Youngjae is." Zelo interrupted. Yongguk looked at Zelo and was about to throw something at him. "Oops, I'm out." Zelo ran out with Serri to the livingroom. 

"You better not throw anything or I will kick you," you warned him and Yongguk nodded. 

"I was going to aim at the maknae," he replied, making you roll your eyes. 

"Well." he then back hugged you, nuzzle into your neck. You tensed up and stood frozen, which Yongguk could feel it. He let out a chuckle and kissed your neck. 

"You're gonna have to get used to it." You let out a groan and shook your head. 

"Can I change my mind about being your girlfriend?" Yongguk glared at you and you raised a hand. "Just kidding." you turned away with a sheepish smile. 

=====

comment ; subscribe <3