Chapter 10 (KrisBaek Date)

The Romantic And Idol: EXO Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~> KrisBaek

 

Kris drive to the near by café, it was 15 minutes driving. He parked the car at the front of the café and unbuckled his seatbelt.

 

“Let’s go.” Kris said as he look at his passenger seat. Kris felt his heart skip a beat as he look at the sleeping BaekHyun. BaekHyun is sleeping soundlessly at the passenger, he’s facing Kris side. Kris blush as he realized he’s staring at the sleeping BaekHyun for quite a while. Still lightly blushing he slowly leans on BaekHyun seat and slowly pull the lever so that the seat can push back. A smile appears on Kris face as he went out of the car and into the café.

 

The 2 waitress who’s wiping the tables nearly faint as the handsome EXO-M leader enter the café. Kris pass them without sparing a glance and into the counter.

 

“Welcome to EXOTIC café. What can I get you?” The waiter on the counter asked.

 

“On ice Americano and cappuccino.” Kris gave a bill to the waiter. He took a sit on the tables by the window. After a minute the waiter arrived holding a tray with the ordered drinks also a paper and pen. He put the drinks in front of Kris.

 

“Here is your order sir.” The waiter said. Kris holds the drinks and about to stand out when the waiter put the paper and pen on the table. “Also sir can we ask for your autograph and place it on our wall.” Kris give a nod, he sign the paper and immediately went out of the café. He picked the key from his pocket and pressed the button to unlock the car. As he sited himself BaekHyun is starting to wake up.

 

“Kris.” BaekHyun called rubbing his eyes. Kris for the 3rd time blush, the way BaekHyun call him is just too sweet.

 

“Hmm.” Kris place the drinks aside and buckle his seatbelt.

 

“What is that?” BaekHyun is pointing at the drinks still half-awake.

 

“The drinks I bought in the café. I don’t know what you like so I choose cappuccino.” Kris answered as he start the engine and drive to the beach.

 

“Sorry for sleeping.” BaekHyun said drinking his cappuccino.

 

“It’s ok.” Kris said glancing at BaekHyun.

 

“How long I was sleeping anyway?” BaekHyun asked looking at Kris side. BaekHyun stare suddenly made Kris nervous.

 

“About 15 minutes I guess since we left the house.” Kris answered sipping his iced Americano. BaekHyun only nod. They drive to beach in silence. BaekHyun turn on the radio, EXO-M debut song History is playing.

 

“It’s your debut song right?” BaekHyun ask with a smile. Kris only nod. BaekHyun smile grew wider as he starts singing. Kris stare at BaekHyun in shock, he didn’t expect BaekHyun to sing heck even know their debut song. BaekHyun suddenly made a mistake with the rap part of the song. Kris tried not to laugh but a giggle emit from him.

 

“Meanie.” BaekHyun pout making Kris laugh this time. BaekHyun ignore Kris laughter and continue singing EXO-M History. He continues singing until they finally arrive.

 

“Were here.” Kris said parking the car. BaekHyun hurriedly unbuckle his seatbelt and run to the beach without waiting for Kris. Kris smile at the younger cute action, BaekHyun just look like a kid who first bring on the amusement park. BaekHyun look back at his back and saw Kris taking his time walking.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter