Chapter 9

The Romantic And Idol: EXO Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9

 

 

(NOTE: ITALICS sentence is for the pd / coordinator / crew.  Also I’m at fashion so bare with me in this chapter.)

 

 

The next morning after eating breakfast courtesy of KyungSoo they all prepared for the upcoming dates. EXO-K members are all standing outside waiting for EXO-M members to go out. Kai is wearing blue long sleeve shirt, skinny jeans pairing up with converse is the first one to appear.

 

“Hi guys.” Kai made his way to KyungSoo , ChanYeol , BaekHyun and Sehun. He confidently stood in front of them while fixing his jacket.

 

“Yo Kai, you look so good man.” ChanYeol said with a grin.

 

“Thanks hyung.” Kai grin back.

 

“I guess DESTINY is playing its role on someone’s LOVE LIFE.” BaekHyun said out loud half-jokingly emphasizing ‘destiny’ and ‘love life’ earning a laugh from everyone and a blush from KyungSoo. Kai raise a brow at him not getting what BaekHyun is taking about.

 

“The person who own the shirt Kai wearing please step up.” The coordi noona informed as the laughter died down. Kai look at each EXO-K members eyes wondering who will be his date.

 

“Really?” Kai gasped as ChanYeol take a step forward. ChanYeol took 2 steps ahead and turn around returning to his previous spot beside BaekHyun. Everyone laugh on ChanYeol joke. “Geez hyung. You got me there I thought it’s really you.” Kai give ChanYeol a glare but still laugh with the others. KyungSoo then shyly took a step until he stood 2 feet away from Kai. “Is this another joke hyung?” Kai asked a bit annoyed yet deep inside he’s jumping in joy.

 

“I’m the one who own that shirt.” KyungSoo shook his head and look directly at Kai’s eyes with a tint of blush on his face.

 

“Perfect.” Kai smile widely and grab KyungSoo hand and intertwine their fingers as they leave the house. KyungSoo look back at s with a blushing face and bid goodbyes on them.

 

“Now I understand why BaekHyun-hyung said earlier about destiny and love life.” Kai look down at KyungSoo still had his wide smile.

 

“Don’t take BaekHyun words seriously.” KyungSoo muttered looking straight at the road not on Kai. KyungSoo was actually glad that he can date Kai again after their first meeting yesterday at the cinema but he doesn’t want to get his hopes high that by the end of the show he will end up on Kai. He won’t lie to himself that he slowly starting to develop feelings for Kai but he’s afraid that the younger won’t return his feelings and found someone he like more on EXO-K since he think he’s the least handsome on the group.

 

“Don’t you believe in believe in destiny hyung?” Kai asked, glad that his voice didn’t crack and manage to hide the pain in his heart as KyungSoo said those words. He’s hopeful that KyungSoo will like him and they can be together after the show despite their manager words. He thought he thinks far too ahead since it’s only their 2nd date. But Kai can’t get KyungSoo out of his mind since yesterday. He tried to look at others EXO-K members but he can’t feel any attraction to them like how he feels to KyungSoo.

 

“Where should we go Kai?” KyungSoo asked not answering Kai question. Kai sighed heavily but KyungSoo didn’t notice it.

 

“Where ever you want hyung.” Kai said a bit coldly letting go of KyungSoo hand. KyungSoo flinch on Kai tone but decided to ignore it and continue walking toward the car. The two enter the car at the backseat and awkwardness engulfs them.

 

“Where do you guys wanna go?” The driver asked. KyungSoo look at Kai direction. The dancer is looking outside not paying attention to them and deep on his thought. KyungSoo sighed

 

“Into a café please.” KyungSoo said. The driver and cameraman are oblivious to their awkwardness and decide to keep quiet. KyungSoo felt guilty for being cold to him, he slowly reached for Kai’s hands and holds it tightly saying sorry. Kai brush his thumb on KyungSoo knuckles and smile. KyungSoo phone suddenly vibrated on his pocket he took it out and read the messag. He immediately blushed upon reading and Kai notice it.

 

“What it is KyungSoo?” Kai tried to peek on KyungSoo phone but the older one put the phone close to his chest.

 

“Nothing.” KyungSoo said still blushing. Full of curiousness Kai grab KyungSoo hand the one holding his phone and snatch the phone. KyungSoo froze on his seat and widens his eyes. Kai unlock the phone and read the message. A smirk appear on his face as he read the message.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, your also Y.” Kai sensually whisper to KyungSoo making the vocalist shiver. He read the message again and put it on KyungSoo pocket, a smirk still on his face.

 

 

~> Back at the house

 

“KyungSoo look so cute when Kai grab his hand and just walk out.” BaekHyun giggled looking at the direction where Kai and KyungSoo leave.

 

“Who will be the next one to come out?” Sehun ask the crew.

 

“You just have to wait and find out.” The coordi noona explained making Sehun pout.

 

“Should I do the same thing for the next one?” ChanYeol look at his co-member and grin widely.

 

“It’s up to you hyung.” Sehun look at ChanYeol with smirk. BaekHyun look at incredulously. Then someone went out of the door.

 

“Hi guys.” LuHan walks towards them as he went out of the house smiling to each on of EXO-K members. LuHan is wearing a blue shirt with a penguin print , a pink jacket and jeans with white converse.

 

“You look so gorgeous and hot LuHan.” BaekHyun commented making the older blush but slightly annoyed.

 

“Why do I always receive a compliment of gorgeous rather than handsome?” LuHan pouted making everyone blush on his cuteness especially a certain maknae.

 

“But you’re gorgeous hyung.” Sehun coughed and bow his head to hide his blushing face. LuHan look at him with wide eyes and blushing face. ChanYeol and BaekHyun try to hide their laughter caused LuHan and Sehun are just too adorable for their own good.

 

“The one who own the shirt LuHan wearing please step up.” The coordi noona informed. LuHan bowed his head scared but somewhat excited on his date. But he’s dreading for a certain someone to be the owner of the shirt he’s wearing right now. Suddenly LuHan felt someone put and arm around his shoulder. He sighed before looking up, ChanYeol is smiling at him.

 

“I’m Luhannie date today.” ChanYeol excitedly exclaimed. LuHan blush on the nickname and smile back. ChanYeol suddenly felt someone is glaring intently at him. It doesn’t need an expert to know who it is because only the maknae is the one really interested on LuHan. He smirks widely on his mind and tighten his grip on LuHan shoulder.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter