i wanna meet you but...

should i find you tonight?

He followed you out from the restaurant. He ran to you faster. You don't wanna look your back, but he keep shouting your name. You cried while running back to your home.

He let you ran into your home. He went after waiting you for 10minutes.

***

At least, you can forget him.....after went to Busan. But...the fact? you met his twin. Wait! Is he really his twin?

You woke up earlier today. It's Saturday. You have a promise to hangout with your dad. Dad was calling you since 5minutes ago. He waited you inside the car. You were still choosing a nice style that you want.

Dad was calling you louder. You ran out from your room, walk to the car, get inside and smile to your dad innocently. Dad pulled out his tongue playfully. "SHOPPING DAAAAY!!!!" he said, raised his eyebrow.

He started to drive slowly. You turned off your phone and got a message, again. From him. You looked at your dad. He actually dislike what your ex did to you. You replied Daehyun's message.

 

Both of you just arrived at the mall, walked inside together. You knew that Daehyun might be find you here. When you went to the book store, you felt like see someone at the corner. He was reading a comic while eating a yogurt. Dad keep walking to see an electronic. Dad left you alone at the book store because he wanna buy a new phone. You walked to another side. You pretend to read a novel there, don't wanna go to the comic line.

You took one novel, read it while sitting alone. Put the novel and took another novel again.

He came to you closer, sit beside you. You keep reading your novel happily. He smirked at you silently. He picked a novel and sit beside you again. Your phone was ringing, you picked up your phone from your bag. When you want to opened your bag, you realized him. He looked at you, smiled nicely.  You chuckled, put the novel then ran away to out from the book store.

"Am i a ghost for her?" he said while pouting.

He followed you out from the book store and grab your hand. You slapped his hand on your wrist, "Why should i meet you again hah?!" he suddenly hug you tighter. Your tears almost run down.

He whispered, "Forgive me..I don't want to lost you again..I promise". You cried. You can't keep your tears again. You pulled away his body, walked away from him while saying, "Don't say about it here.."

He followed you, hold your hand while walking to a quiet place there. You looked down. He tried to make you face him. He says, "Could you see my eyes now?"

You looked at him while tearing, "T-tell..m-me if you're Jung Daehyun. You're really his twin, right?" he smiled at you.

He was holding your hands, "My twin has passed away when we broke up. I don't have a time to tell you about it. If i tell, i thought you wouldn't let me to explain.." he looked at your eyes lovingly. Your tears keep running down to your soft cheeks.

Suddenly your dad come and shouted, "YA!!!" both of you chuckled, you pulled his hands.

Dad was really mad at him. Daehyun keep bowing, but your dad slapped his face. Daehyun says, "Ahjussi, let me talk to your daughter. I promise, I wouldn't hurt...." before Daehyun could finish his sentence, your dad was grabbing your hand and walk out from the mall faster. Daehyun keep standing there. He couldn't see you.

You just followed your dad without look at Daehyun first.

***

It's already 10pm kst. Daehyun has tried to call you. You won't pick up your phone, stay at your room while crying over him (again). You never think he was lying. You think, he looks so different with his twin. You sent a message to your dad that you wanna go out. He was saying that you can't go anywhere but you keep trying. Finally, he said, yes. You went our from your home and stay at the restaurant near your school.

 

Daehyun was driving to your home. He can't think about anything except you. When he arrived, your security said you was went out from your home 10minutes ago. He went to every place near your home immediately. He can't find you. He called you again. You still don't wanna pick up your phone. His instinct went to the restaurant near your school, so he went to that place. He felt so doubt because he afraid that you won't talk to him anymore.

 

Meet?......

No?.....

I wanna meet her....

How can.....

 

You was drinking soju at the restaurant. You suddenly cried again. You picked your phone on your bag, forgot that you turned off your phone after sent a message to your dad. You your phone and....5 messages. 10 Misscalls.. From him.

You continued to drink again. It's already the fifth. You can't stop to drink. Your head fell on the table. You've tried to call the waiter, "Give me....." before you continued it, you saw a boy there, talked with the waiter and pointed at you.

You was holding your head, tried to hold your next bottle, but Daehyun came and hold your hand before you touch your glass. He was stopping you, "Let's go home.. Don't drink to much..". He grabbed your bag and help you to walk.

You keep mumbling about everything. You suddenly said, "Jung Daehyun~~~ don't leave~~~ me~~~". He chuckled, unlock his car and make you sit on his car. He smirked, get into his car. He didn't start to drive. He pulled the sitbelt for you. He fixed your messy hair softly.

He called your name while fixing your hair. You still got drunk and you were closed your eyes. He looked at you lovingly. He suddenly leaned closer to you. He was holding your right hand tightly. You opened your eyes a little bit. You saw his eyes and whispered, "Mianhae..."

He glanced to your lips, kissed your lips softly. You responed his soft lips. You suddenly cried again. He broke the kiss and look at you, "Why.."

You looked away.

He keep looking at you, keep holding your hand, rubbing your hand softly. He continued, "You still drunk..". He took the mineral water from hims back, his finger tried to open your mouth, give you the mineral water.

He started to drive. It's too late for you. He tried to text your dad nicely. He smiled to his phone because your dad was saying that it's okay. At least,  he never hurt your body.

 

 

To Be Continueeed!

Next is the last chapter!

A little bit confused about Daehyun's twin haha enjoy it then~