it reminds me about him

should i find you tonight?

3years ago, you broke up with your boyfriend and now, you should live at Busan with your dad. What a great life!

You walked around the street. Looking at the store one by one. You saw a nice guy inside the restaurant and stop your step. You were looking at him. You keep thinking, is he your ex?

That guy realized if someone was looking at him curiously. He stared at you. You realized and continue your walk at the street. He followed you silently with his simple style.You were really don't care about him. He walked to you faster and grab your hand. You chuckled. He turned you around to face him but ended up with.....

 

"YAAAA!!!" you shouted and slap his face. His cheeks looked so red.

He chuckled and bowed to you then he left you. You keep staring at him. You took the mineral water from your bag and wash your lips.

You went back to your home. Your dad was there while reading a newspaper and a cup of tea on the table. He says, "What's wrong?" he closed the newspaper and stand up. He walked to you and see your face. You mad at him, "DAD!!! I DON'T WANNA LIVE HERE AGAIN! THAT GUY IS SO SU**!!". You walked to your room and lock the door. Your dad was so curious with you. He was standing without say anything again. He left you alone at your room.

 

In the Morning...

"Morning dad!" you greeted him and smiled. Dad pulled a chair for you. He smiled then give you a glass of milk. He asked, "Do you feel better now?" you smiled at him and drink your milk.

"I will go home earlier today! Take care dad!" you said, give him a lovely kiss on his cheek.

 

You arrived at your school. It's still 11AM KST. Not crowded as usual. You walked to your class and find something on your chair. A chocolate? From who?

Your classmate came to you and said, "Morning! I saw someone put something earlier. A boy. Hm...He looks so kind.." she smiled and you bowed at her. You keep thinking, who is he? You sat on your chair and start to open your laptop. You checked your email. No email from your mom. You opened the game online and start to play there. You screamed like no one there. Actually your classmate was looking at you awkwardly. Then, they laughed at you. But you don't care about it.

You was shutting down your laptop. It's so boring here. You took your phone from your bag and saw a message.

 

from: +82000-15*****

Message:

You might be forget about me. I'm not going to make you afraid.

But, let's meet up on the restaurant near your school. thank you!

 

You deleted the message and mumbled, "what's going on with him ergh! why should i meet him here!"

The class will started 15minutes again and this class is so boring today. You was looking around your class. You found someone at the corner. She looked so serious while reading her comic. You walked at her and greet her nicely. She gave you a chair. She started to talked about the story of the comic that she read. You were laughed together with her until both of you didn't realize that your lecture has come to the class. You walked back to your seat and focus to your class.

 

 

The class has ended today. You wanna go home earlier but you remembered what that person said on your message. You wanna call him/her but you already deleted the message. At least, you knew a restaurant near your school. When you arrived, "You can have a seat at the corner, Ms. (your name).." said the waiter. What? Someone already reserved a place here?

You sat at the corner. Looking at your phone. You was looking around and try to catch someone there. You suddenly found someone in front of the waiter that talked to you before. You stared at him and DANG! You remember who is he! He is.....

You started to play with your phone without look at your back. You felt someone walk to you. It was getting closer.....closer.....and.....

"Hi!" he smiled nicely.

You chuckled, "A-ah...ye-yes h-hi...." you can't speak. Speechless.

He sat in front of you and the waiter came with a glass of americano for both of you. You said to the waiter to give you a glass of tea instead. "Just give her that.." said him.

"Don't you know me?" he asked you, start to make a nice conversation.. You shook your head. You keep looking at him. He smiled at you again.

He gave you his hand and said, "I'm Jung Daehyun.." you bowed at him awkwardly and ignore his hand. He nodded. He continued, "As i told you before. maybe you forget me. Remember what happened 3years ago?"

You widen your eyes. Speechless again. You don't know what to say. It felt like you lock your mouth to say anything. You was standing up and grab your bag. You walked out the restaurant. He chuckled what you did to him. He followed you out from the restaurant. He ran to you faster. You don't wanna look your back, but he keep shouting your name. You cried while running back to your home.