First Sight

Eternity Love

               

 

 

 

A week has past and nothing special happened to Sulli. She was just alone and lonely at school. Sometimes, she spent her lunch time with her brother, Myungsoo. But, Myungsoo spend his time more with his friend.

 

As she arrived school, Sulli went to her locker that located on the third floor. Then, she opened her locker.

 

"Hi!" Sulli frowned and turned her head to the voice owner. "Hi?" She replied awkwardly. "I'm amber and this is my friend, Krystal." Sulli smiled as she nodded. "Oh, hi. Glad to know you guys. I'm Choi Jinri, or you call me Sulli." She is so excited because she just met her first friend. Not one, but two. 

 

"We're in the same class as well." Amber continued. "Oh really? But, I never saw you guys before." Sulli answered while closing her locker door. "But, we saw you everyday. We want to talk to you but we feel so scared because you kept rolling ur eyes to everyone." Sulli laughed. "Rolling my eyes? Don't be misunderstood. Maybe because I have this resting face!" She laughed. They nodded and laughed. 

 

"Let's talk there." Sulli, Amber and Krystal walked to a bench that located infront of the locker.

 

"This is funny." Sulli chuckled. Amber and Krystal laughed. 

 

"So, you can't speak in Korean?" Amber asked. Sulli nodded and pouted. "Yeah, I think my grade will be so bad. Because I don't understand what is the teacher teaching me!" Amber smiled. "Oh, don't worry. we can help you as much as we could." She said.

 

"So, we're friend...now?" Krystal said. "Oh! You can speak in English also!" Sulli said. Krystal shooked her head. "Not really....I...not....fluent...like Amber." Krystal said in stutter. "But at least you try!" Sulli grinned. 

 

Kring..

 

The bell's ringing. First session of classes has started. Sulli, Krystal and Amber walked to their class. Now, they seated in the same row. While they were talking to each other. Someone walked into the class. An unfamiliar guy. Sulli frowned as she look at the guy. "Omo, Choi Minho!" Some of the girl said. Sulli turned to Krystal that is dumbfounded. "Who is this guy?" She asked Amber. "The hottest guy in this school. Choi Minho." Amber whispered. 

 

Minho walked to his place. Near to Sulli. 'What is so special with him?' She thought. 

 

"He must be so arrogant ha?" Sulli said to Amber. Making assumption. Krystal is still glancing at Minho without a blink. "Nope. Seriously, nope. He is kind. So kind. He taught me math before." Krystal suddenly interrupt. "Yo amber!" Minho greet Amber suddenly. "Yo!" Minho approached amber and they brofist each other. Sulli dumbfounded. 

 

"Eh? New student?" Minho asked amber while pointing out his finger towards Sulli. Sulli frowned. Can't understand. "Yeap. New student." Minho smiled at Sulli. "Well, hello. I'm Choi Minho." Amber kicked Minho's leg. Minho groaned in pain. "Yah, are you crazy?" Amber laughed. "Dude, she can't speak in Korean." Minho nodded. "Oh, hello. My name is Choi Minho. Where are you from?" He introduced his self. "Oh hi, I'm Choi Jinri." She answered properly. 

 

"Jinri. Nice to meet you." He said as the teacher walk in to the class. 

 

 

After school has ended, Sulli walked to the school gate with her brother, Myungsoo. Today, Mrs Choi will pick them from school, because she just got her korean license. "Oh, mom!" Myungsoo said as he saw his mom. Sulli frowned.

 

'Mom with who?' Myungsoo run to her mom and followed by Sulli. "Oh, Sulli. Well, I found your new korean language teacher." Sulli popped out her eyes as she saw her mom talked to Minho. "Who?" She asked immediately. 

 

"This boy. So kind and adorable." Sulli looked at Minho and smirked. "He is my new teacher?!" Sulli almost shouted. But, she controlled. Myungsoo just frowned and walked in to the car. Mrs Choi nodded. "No refused." She sighed. "Okay." She walked in to the car lazily. Before she stepped in to the car, Mrs Choi interrupted.

 

"Sulli, wait. Let me explain to you first." Mrs Choi said. "What is it?" She said. "You must come to Minho's house every Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. He lives nearby our house." Sulli pouted and frowned. "Oh ok." She sighed. 

 

 

Victoria and her friend, Luna went to the toilet after the school session ended. "You know that new student, Jin...Ri.. Whatever her name is.." Luna nodded. "Yeah know that girl." Victoria put some make up to her face and said, "I just hate her so much." Victoria totally pissed off. "Waeyo?" Luna asked while tie up her hair. 

 

"I saw her talking to Minho in the class. Uh!" She said while rolling her eyes. "Really? I saw it too. I think she's flirting with Minho though." Luna smirked. "What? Flirting. Ahh jinjja. That girl!" She bitted her lips. Suddenly, she glance at Luna. "You know what i'm thinking?" Luna nodded and smirked. "Its going to be game over, ." She said. 'I can do anything for Minho. I can.' 

 


Here you go, Chapter 2. 

For new readers, the blue font is their conversation in English. 

I'm so appreciate with all your comment and upvoted. 

Thank you. Thank you. *bow

edited: 04/2018