Sick

Eternity Love

"How can he left you like that, Ssul? Can he be a little more considerate?!" 

"What is going on?"

"He was insane for leaving you there!"

"Ssul, please tell us what happened" Krystal and Amber asked Sulli but she stay silent. She was left dumbfounded by Minho and she still cannot believe what just happened. Plus, her leg is getting worst making her going nuts. She took out her phone and stares at it for a while. Hoping for Minho to call her. "Ssul, are you just going to ignore us?" Amber sighed. Sulli look at them. Her eyes started to form tears. "I think, I just broke up with Minho." She whispered, but they are still be able to hear it. "Mwo? Waegurae?" Amber shocked. "Aish jinjja, this pabo" Krystal mumbled. "Okay, before that, I think you need to go to the hospital. Bruise on your leg is getting worst." Vic said after looking at Sulli leg's.

"I will be okay, Vic. I dont want to go to the hospital. Im okay." Sulli said. "You sure?" They said concernly. I nodded.

-

Amber and Krystal left Sulli alone as she asked them to. She need some time alone as she is still shocked of what has happened to her. It was not her fault but Minho didn't understand her. It happened twice now. Sometimes, she wants Minho to be understanding and have some trust to her. She tried to be positive as she could. 

It has been hours since her stares at her phone. Hoping that Minho will call her anytime soon and apologize for what he did. But, it didn't happen. As night goes by, she felt asleep in tears.

-

"Ssul, are you okay?" Krystal and Amber came by to Sulli's house that morning. But, it seems like she can't go to school as her leg is getting worst. "I think I cant go to school today, guys" She said as showed them her leg. "Omo! Yah, its getting worst. I told you to go to the hospital!" Krystal lifted her eyebrow. "Nevermind, it will heal anytime soon." She smiled a little bit. Showing them that she is okay. "He didn't call you last night, right?" Amber said as she sighed. Sulli shooked her head. "That jerk." Krystal sighed. "Its getting late. We'll for school now, Ssul. Take care okay? We love you!" Amber and Krystal showed her the popular love sign. She grinned. 'Choi Minho, do you really hate me now?' She thought.

-

"Yah, Choi Minho!" Amber shouted as she saw Minho passed by. Minho stopped and walk approaching them. "Mwo?" he asked impolitely. "You are such a jerk, you know?" Minho lifted his eyebrow in disbelief. "Before this, you told us that you will take care of Sulli no matter what. But now? You left her alone. While she is in pain. What kind of person you are, Minho? Dont be an ." Amber threw out all things that she wanted to said to him. At least that will make her feel better. "Oh she's in pain now?" He asked sarcastically. "Why dont you ask Luhan to take care of her?" He said as he smirked. "Yah, you hear this out. Luhan is NOTHING to Sulli. I am not sure why he treated Sulli like that but what I know is Sulli loves you badly. She's been crying since last night non stop. If you still love her, go find her. Or maybe, Luhan will replace you." Krystal said and they left Minho dumbfounded. 

-

Author's Note: 

First and foremost, I want to apologized that I left this fanfic incomplete. 

I cant believe that I am updating this fanfic after years. I hope there's still someone reading this eventhough Minsul is not a thing anymore :( I will finish this fanfic as soon as I can (if you want me to). Also, I will edit this whole fanfic (also other fanfic) if I have time because my writing before this was TERRIBLE. Fyi, I am 20 years old this year. I have a diploma now! I have free time because I am waiting to pursue my degree after this. If you want to request anything (nct, shinee, seventeen related), you can just message me or comment down below!

Through all this years, a lot of things has happened. I am glad that I am still a Shawol and will always be. 5HINee. And, I miss you, Bling bling.

Related image