Sweet Temptation

Eternity Love

To : Sulli

From : Minho

Baby, good morning. I pick you up at home today. Saranghae :)

 

Sulli smiled as she read it. She cant believe what happened yesterday. She feel like her life is not miserable anymore as she finally could let out everything that she has been keeping after all of this time.

 

She stand up from her bed and fresh up herself. After that, she walked downstairs. As she arrived, she saw her Mom and her Brother. Having their breakfast. "Good Morning, Mom and My lil bro.." She said excitedly. Myungsoo frowned. "Sis, are you okay?" He asked weirdly because his sister never become this happy after they move in to Korea. "Bwoh?"

 

"You looks weird. Anything happened?." Sulli smiling and took a piece of bread on the plate and put some jam on it. "Ani. Mom! I'm going school with my friend today. So no need to send me" She said to her mom. Mom just nodded. "Who's your friend?" Mom asked. "Minho" Mrs Choi frowned. "I thought you were fighting with him?" Sulli stopped eating. "Who said?"

 

"Myungsoo." She glare at her brother and patted his head slowly. She made a fake smile on him. "Ani, Im not fighting with Minho" She said while giving an eye contact warning to his brother. How can he know this?

 

"Mom, I'm going to school with my friend too." He changed the topic as usual. "With who?" Normal question by mom who is focusing on his galaxy note. "Hm" He speechless. "Who? Girl or Boy?" now, its time for Sulli to brother. "Uh, mom! Got to go!" He ran out from house as he kissed mom's cheek. "Nae, take care." Mom shouted.

 

"Haih, that boy.." Sulli mumbling. She glance at the windows. She saw her brother with a girl. But, she cant recognize who is that girl. But, she looks familiar. "Mom, its a girl!" Sulli cried out. "Just leave it.. He wants a girlfriend too." Her mom answered, still looking at her Galaxy Note 2's screen.

 

"Nae.." But, Sulli still wondering who is that girl. As she took a last bite on her bread, her phone vibrating.

 

From : Minho

To : Sulli

 

Chagiya, I had arrived.

 

She smile widely. She kissed her mom cheek and walked out from house. She saw Minho smiling at her.

 

"Hey~" Minho pull Sulli into embraced at kissed her forehead. "Yah~!" Sulli was surprised with Minho reaction. "I miss my Baby." He whispered. "I know! What if Mom saw us like this? What will she think?" Minho sighed and alienate their hug. "Nae." He answered sadly and pouted.

 

They started to walk and Minho is still with his pouted. "Yah, what with that face?" Sulli laughed. No answer from Minho. "Okay fine! Hug me as tight and as long as you want." Minho smirked and kiss her cheek a few times. Sulli chuckled.

 

"Uhm, Minho.." She called Minho. "Nae, baby?" Minho hold Sulli's hand. "Can we keep this secret?" She asked. "Waeyo?" Minho asks. "Because.. Victoria?" Sulli sighed. Minho nodded and kiss her hand. "Anything for you.."

 

Sulli felt so happy as Minho embraces her. "So, we have to act like a normal friend in school, understand?" Sulli explained. Minho sighed before he nodded. "But, how can I brag to my friend that I have a beautiful princess in my heart named Jinri?" Minho pouted. "Okay, you can tell this to your close friend and ask them to keep it secret. Same goes to me." Minho nodded.

 

Nichkhun standing infront of the school gate. Waiting for Victoria because he had something to say to her. "Victoria-sshi!" he shouted as he saw Victoria walking with her friend heading to school. "Mwo?" she replied. "Are you free after this?" Nichkhun asked shyly. "Vic, are you dating with him? Damn you have such a bad ideal type of a guy! Tch. This nerd. Freakin sad, Vic." Eunji said as she heard what they talked. "Yah, but he's changed." Victoria explained. Eunji rolled her eyes.

 

"Victoria, he is still a nerd!" Eunji yelled out. Nichkhun felt bad. "Girls, lets go." Eunji said and walked away followed by Luna and Jiyeon. Eunji walked beside Victoria and said, "Dont come to us if you still close to this nerdy nerd."  Victoria breath heavily. "Yah! Look what had you done!" She increase her voice volume to Nichkhun and then she walked away.

 

Minho and Sulli separate as they walked into the school gate. Sulli smiled as she saw Amber and Krystal. "Annyeong!" Amber and Krystal frowned. "Wae?" Sulli asked. "Something happened, right?" Sulli frowned. Damn, how can they know. Sulli laughed softly. "Yah. What's happen?" Krystal curious. "I am..... dating with.... Minho......" Amber and Krystal opened her eyes widely. "MWO?!" They said rapidly. "Shht! Dont tell anyone. Especially Victoria." She whispered. Amber and Krystal smile slightly. "So excited for you!"

 

Meanwhile, Minho is with their friends. Minho smile alone as he remembered what happened yesterday with Sulli.  "Yah. Pabo. Wae you smiling alone?" Minho startled. "M-mwo? Nothing. Duh." he explained. Lying.

 

"Stop lying Minho.." Onew said. He knows that his saeng is keeping something from them. "Aish jinjja. Like this. Sulli and I are together and we're in relationship right now." They opened their eyes widely. "Mwo?! Sulli noona?" Minho nodded. "But, please keep it secret." They nodded. "No problem, Hyung!" Minho patted his taeminnie shoulder.

 

Its recess time. Nichkhun looking for Victoria. He walked to the school garden and saw Victoria. Hugging her leg and cries. "Victoria-sshi.." Nichkhun called her. "Get out!" He smiled and sits beside her. "Dont cry.. Im here for you.." He said. "Stop crying ookay." Victoria tilt her head and look at Nichkhun. Nichkhun smile slightly and wipes Victoria's tears with his barehand. "Dont cry again , nae? You look awful."

 

Sulli and Minho act like nothing happened between them. But, sometimes Minho made an teasing eye contact to Sulli. Schools end very well.  "Hey!" A guy approached Sulli as she is walking alone to the school gate. Sulli smiled lightly. "Hm, do I know you?" She asked politely. "Im Luhan!" Luhan answered her. For Luhan, Sulli is so attractive.

 

Or in other words, he had fallin in with Sulli since Sulli got in to the school. But, he didnt have any confidence to approached Sulli till today. "Oh hey Luhan! Im Sulli." Luhan nodded, "I know your name!" Sulli popped out her eyes. "Oh jinjja?" Luhan nodded again.

 

Minho waiting for Sulli infront of the school gate. But, she is late. Minho walked in to school. Then, he saw Sulli talking with a guy. He startled. 'They look so close.' Minho breath heavily. He walked to them and pulled Sulli to him and walked out. "Yah! Let me go! Its hurt, Choi Minho!" Minho released his hand grip.

 

"Who's that guy?" He asked without looking at Sulli's eyes. "I-i dont know.." Sulli answered slowly. She is still mad at Minho. "Having an affair with other guy?" Minho smirked. Sulli shocked.

 

'How can Minho said like that?' Startled. Sulli is in pain. She started to cry. "How dare you said like that to me?!" Sulli yelled out. "He is just my new friend. He suddenly approached me just now. I dont have any relationship with him!" She explained in tears. Minho gulped. He just realised that what he said is so cruel. Minho hugged Sulli's back.

 

"Mianhae..." Minho apologized. Sulli tried to released Minho's hug. But, Minho gripped is too hard. "Im scared.. If i lose you.." He whispered. "I miss you.." He whispered again. Sulli's ego loses with Minho's words.

Sulli faced Minho. "Im jealous.." Sulli laughed a little. Minho cupped Sulli's face. "I love you so much, Jinri. Being with you made me feel so comfortable. I love to kiss you. To be with you. Always." Sulli tears fall heavily. Minho's lips landed on Sulli's lips. They kissed passionately and released it. Sulli hugged Minho tightly. "No one can replace you in my heart.." She said.

 

 


Updated on September 13. 

Hello guys! Sorry for not update like a long time. Miss you guys. I hope this update will make you guys happy. I have exam on October. Please pray for me! :)  By the way, are you happy with KhunToria couple's scene? Yey. Hahahahah. So, Please stay tuned. I dont really know when the next update will be. Just waited, juseyo. Saranghae <3

Wait! Please vote for the couple you liked. Maybe i'll made a one shot or fanfic for it ;) Thankyou

 

edited; 06/07