Himchan POV

I wonder if you hurt like me

 

Himchan stepping into TSent company. He has a meeting with one of the producer. BAP is at early stage of preparing themselves for another comeback. 
 
. I dont know how to face BAP. Well, i met Daehyun straight away after the press conference. Jongup and Zelo are still in Thailand and we've already talked on the phone. Thank God they are understanding. I am now thinking if they also have some sort of big secrets. Oh well, cant blame the celebrities. We are tied up sometimes, well most of the time really. Yongguk is my bestfriend. So knew everything from the start. The only problem now is Youngjae. How do I face him?
 
I saw it clearly that night. I knew there was something wrong that night when Jiyoung barged into the dance gym looking for Youngjae. So i decided to follow them. She was telling Youngjae that she was pregnant. It was shocking. Who knew both of them would do that. They looked so innocent. Especially Youngjae. I remember the time when I had to prompt him to confess to Jiyoung.
 
Flashback 6 years ago
BAP and SECRET were having dinner together in SECRET new apartment. There were only us, because SECRET managed to convince their managers not to visit or come over on that night. They said they needed their beauty sleep without any distractions. Obviously they lied, we had so much fun that night. After dinner, we played jenga blocks. On each blocks, funny instructions were written so we have to execute each one of them.
 
Well it was my turn. And it was written there, 'flick the forehead of the person sitting on your right side'. Haha. It was Jiyoung. So she flicked up her bangs. And i was getting prepared to give her the most powerful finger flick on the forehead. She was getting nervous and her eyes were closed tightly.
 
Suddenly in front of me, was this beautiful pure innocent face. The lips was so red, i swear it says 'kiss me'. So i didnt know what drives me, but i ended up kissing her on the lips. It wasnt a long kiss, just a peck, but it was the best moment of my life! The next thing i remembered, Jiyoung slapped me on the arm and said ,'yah mwoya!!' And the she laughed. Everyone clapped their hands crazily and laughed. Zelo and Daehyun screamed and told me that I was crazy. Well it was fun. I was glad i made people laugh. But one person sitting across the table, with a sour face. It was Youngjae.
 
So we got back to our dorm. Youngjae still wasnt happy. Yongguk told me to say sorry. I refused to because what the hell, it wasnt my fault. Jiyoung was not mad herself. Why should i be sorry to Youngjae. So there he was, reading a magazine, sitting on a couch. Zelo was sitting on the floor in front of the tv folding the laundry. As i opened the fridge to get a drink, Zelo said "hyung, how did you do that? Daebak!! Haha" .
 
Then I told him it was just a game and it mean nothing and i kissed her like oppa kisses his dongsaeng. But someone wasnt too happy with my statement.
 
" if you dont like her why would you kiss her like that. Have you got no respect for her? Ceh", Youngjae finally expressing himself.
 
"Well, Youngjae ah. If you like her so much, please go and confess quickly. If not, hyung will. Here's one advice to you, be like a man", i said it. I couldnt stand it anymore. Youngjae acting like a chicken.
 
 
But I didnt know that he took my advice too literally. Be a man, i said. And then he got Jiyoung pregnant, and he didn't even want to have that baby. What a bastard.