Himchan on Strong Heart : "I almost quit BAP"

I wonder if you hurt like me

 

Source : allkpop
 
After exposing to the public about his secret wife and daughter, Himchan for the first time talked about his wife in the public through Strong Heart that aired yesterday.
 
"At that time (2years ago), my wife lost her father, he was already quite ill when we got married and then died of heart attack 2 years ago. My wife got really devastated and sad, so i went to see her and helped her with the funeral. My parents took our daughter and take care of her in the mean time so that we can settle everything. That time, i was really helpless. seeing my wife that cried so much, my heart aches so bad. I was thinking to myself, whether it's time for me to stop being selfish and quit BAP and come to the States to take care of my family. Even though, we have everything in the States, my wife worked as a beauty consultant, and with my income i was able to rent a comfortable and nice house. we didn't buy because we always want to come back and reside in Korea one day. I feel that she is getting more lonely and depressed. so one day, i told my wife if i should quit BAP. Unfortunately, she wasn't happy with my suggestion. She said this is only a phase and she'll be right. At that point, she realised she cried too much and worried me a lot, so in a split second she changed to her usual bubbly type again. Seeing that, i was even more hurt. We took our daughter from my parents and stayed together for 2 weeks. For the whole 2 weeks my wife didn't cry or complaint, not even a little. Even when i flew back to Korea to return to BAP, she hid her feelings well."
 
" i guess what i'm trying to say now is I'm lucky to have a perfect wife, the most understanding one. Maybe because she was an idol before. I dont know, but i know she is a really nice woman, different to the others. Now that our relationship and my family has been to everyone's knowledge, i couldn't be happier. Im really happy and we are so happy together. I'll stay with BAP for as long as i can and continue making good music and make our fans happy."
 
He sent a video message to his wife, "Jiyoung ah the tough phase is over, i hope we could live more happily now. Thanks my love for sticking up to me during our ups and downs, thanks for being a perfect wife and omma to Youngin. Maybe you can think about adding another one?, joking, saranghamnida!!"
 
 
He also showed his happy and funny family photos that they took in the States on the show and showed Youngin baby photos. The other guests complimented him for his and Jiyoung's superb genes, because Youngin is definitely the most cute celebrity baby ever!
 
 
 
 
 
 
STAY TUNE GUYSSS !!!! :D it is just the beginning!!!