Jiyoung POV

I wonder if you hurt like me

 

Both of them are still sleeping. Aigoo. My daughter and my husband. Look totally alike, I swear Youngin is the exact photocopy of Himchan. I still remember when she was born, although I had no one by my side, she looks exactly like her father till I forgot about all that. The pain and the loneliness, went away just like that. Aihhh that was 4 years ago. Now I have everything. A nice house. A responsible husband and a cute loveable little girl. What more can I ask for.
 
Life in the States was not bad actually. It is just because I was alone most of the time. Hubs did visit us but at times he only spent barely a week with us. I was not complaining much because that was what we agreed on. He's busy with his life in Korea and I get that.
 
Flashback 4 years ago...
"Oppa!!!!!!!! "
" oh why?? You scared me!"
" look at this?", Jiyoung showed him the stick.
" what? Icy poles?", Himchan replied in serious tone.
"Oppa!! There's no time to be joking around, this is..this is positive"
" o..." Himchan finally realised what that means. "Oh.."
"Ottoke..."
" what is what? It's mine right? Ok, we're having a baby. We're pregnant!! It's a good thing isn't it"
Tears dropped down her cheeks.
"Why jiyoung ah? Did i say the wrong thing?" Asked Himchan.
" no, it's just... I dont think you know how serious this is.. You, you are leaving again aren't you? You're an idol, aren't you? How you could possibly think that we could have this baby? What are you thinking? This is stupid!! We couldve not done it!", Jiyoung went a small circle and went hysteric.
"Hey hey heyy... What is this.. Relax, remember what i told you after that night. I will take care of you no matter what happen. I love you. And i want you. I dont care what others might say. I can leave BAP just like that, for you."
" ah, dont be silly." Jiyoung disliked the idea of him leaving BAP. She knows how much BAP means to him.
" lets tell the parents and register our marriage".
"Mwoh?"
"Yes, u heard me. Lets go"
 
Our parents were understanding. ThankGod there was no drama about that. A week after we registered our marriage, it was time for him to return to Korea. He asked me to come with him but i refused to. I almost at the end of my studies and I really want to work as beauty consultant in my cousin's high end saloon in the States. And also i dont want people or his fans to find out about us. He'll be in a mess.
 
During my whole pregnancy, he got back to the States every 3 months. And spent time about a week with me each times. Let me tell you, it was never enough. But he made it perfect everytime. His kisses and his undying love, enough to cover the times when he wasn't around. What can I say, for me it started as an accident, but after that I rely on him so much and i found out that i really, really like him. His face, his smell, his voice, his kisses omg... They are perfect.
 
As I said he wasn't around when Youngin was born. Actually he was there for the estimated due date, but Youngin was 2 weeks late and he couldn't extend his holiday any longer. But since she was born, he was able to visit more frequently, thank God. Youngin grow up knowing her father and they get along with each other very well. Well, too well. As i can see, they cuddled up on the bed not moving an inch, and it's already half past 8. Hehe. I love these 2 people.
 
Ah what am I doing. ? i should wake them up now. How do i do that? Kisses. Kiss is the weapon.
We use a lot of kisses in this house.
Kisses are everything ;)