Yongguk- taking care of you when you're drunk

B.A.P. One shots

"It's fine (Y/N). It happens to everyone.-" "NO! no. I'm a bad. bad bad person." you say crying. He laughs and holds your hands. "No you're not Jagiya, I promise." "Stop laughing at me. I know. I know i'm a horrible person." He starts laughing again. "Don't worry (Y/N), It happens to everyone. Now come on, try to walk right." Yongguk helps you walk to the car and yells to his friends that are at a distance, "Alright guys see you soon! Annyeong!". He gets to the car and makes you lean on the side of the car while he opens the passenger-seat side. Once he opens it, he helps you get in. "B-but why are we leaving the party" "It ended already, (Y/N). It ended." "N-No it didn't!" "Yes it did." "No it didn't. You're embarrassed of me. I know." You start crying again. "I'm not (Y/N)! I swear!" he starts laughing again and kisses you. "Watch out" he says and closes the door. He later gets in the drivers-seat. Once he starts the car and takes off, you turn your head to him, "Do you love me?". He starts giggling "What?" "Do you love me Yongguk?" He starts laughing again, shaking his head and looks down as he puts his hand to his face. He looks up again and says "You're so drunk. Yes (Y/N) I love you. Lay your head back and try to go to sleep." Without another word you just close your eyes and lay back. You hear Yongguk laughing. But you do nothing. The next morning you wake up in his room. You stand up and feel the whole room spinning, so you sit back down. Hangover. Your head is killing you. You go downstairs and find Yongguk cooking breakfast. "Ahhhh here comes the drunky!" He says with a smile and kisses you. You sit down and he hands you some coffee. "My head hurts. so. much." you say and take a sip of the coffee. He laughs and continues on making breakfast. Purposely he slams things and clashes pans together to get you angry. "Yahhh! Yongguk! I'm gonna kill you!". "What am I doing?", he says as he slams the cupbaord loudly. "oh my god" you say under your breath and lay your head on the table, "can I get my food now." "Can you get your food now what?" "Can I get my food now PLEASE?" "Can I get my food now please what?" You give a loud sigh, "Yahhh! Yongguk!" you try to snatch the plate away from him. He starts laughing and holds the plate up high. "Ok Ok repeat after me." "Yongguk!-" "Repeat after me!". You stop fighting it and cross your arms. "Can I.." you sigh and start repeating after him, "can i" "get my.." "get my" "food now.." "food now" "PLEASE.." "PLEASE" "handsome god-like oppa" he quickly says. "Yongguk! C'mon!" "Nope! If you don't say it there's no food." "Ughhhh! handsome god-like oppa." He laughs and puts the plate down. He gives you a kiss. "was that so hard?" You laugh and start eating your breakfast. He has all the hangover-remedies for you.