Chapter 2

You aren't ugly, got that?

Kyuhyun POV

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

I stood up still half asleep as usual.

"shut up, I'm awake!" as I thought, standing there is hyukjae and donghae...

I looked once more hoping to see that Bunny boy. No where to be found again. I mean we've been friends for a whole month now but he still doesn't go to school with us. I wonder why?..

Well better move now or else the twins will drag me out for sure. These two likes to go to school very early, I don't even know why!

~~~

We arrived at school early again, I went ot my locker and fixed my stuff. There's still fourth minutes till the classes start. We're actually earlier than usual, why to do now? *sigh* am soooo bored... (ㄱ_ㄱ)

Wait... Maybe I could talk to that bunny boy. Is he in the cafeteria? No;  the roof? No; the park? No; garden? No; the library? There he is! Okay I don't know why but talking to this bunny males me really comfortable.

"Hey bunny." I said in a whispering shout. He looket at me by surprise again as always. Why is he always so surprised when we meet at school. He's always like this even to the twins.

"W-why are you here hyung?" he's hiding his face in a book for others not to see his face. Aish this kid! Is it really that embarrassing to be with me? I don't think so!

"Can I eat dinner there again?" 

"hyung, did you look for me just for that? Ever since the day you ate at my place you have alway been eating there everyday so you don't need to ask anymore okay? Is that all hyung?" he said in a hurry. The heck is your problem?! In fact I am going to ask just that? And you can't blame me if I want to eat home made cooking again. I'm home, alone!

"I have another question" okay! I can't ask harshly. This kid looks too, I don't know, easy to cry? Sensitive? Just... You know what I mean!

"what?" 

"why don't you like meeting us at school, you dont even eat lunch with us. Oh and going to and from school with us too?" 

"Well..." this kid, just tell okay? Problem solved! Waiting 30 seconds, 1 minute, 1 minute 30 second, 2 minutes, 2 minu-

" just tell me kid!" I accidentally said too loud for the library. Followed by a "ssshhh" from the librarian. I bowed my head slightly to her.

"Well... You guys are popular." he said with a smile. The heck was that! "See you later hyung" he whispered and left.

Why can't he go or meet us at school because we're popular? I don't get it! I'm going to find out!

End of kyuhyun's POV

The bell rang signaling the dismissal. Kyuhyun dashed out of their building and went to the grade nine building to Sungmin's classroom. He had never been there before and had a little trouble finding the room. When he found it, he didn't go inside, he looked for Sungmin and there he is on his seat fixing his stuff. Everyone was more than 1 meter away from him until three girls went near him and tossed his bag from the table to the floor. Kyuhyun could hear everything because the girls were so loud and he was only beside the door outside the room hiding.

"hey ugly, I heard someone saw you talk to "the Lee twins"? Is it true." One girl said. Sungmin was still smiling even though they did this to him. He replied," I'm sorry but I do not know them." Kyuhyun who was listening outside got surprised. 'why would Sungmin do that?' he asked himself. He immediately got his answer tho when another girl spoke.

"Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to be near the princes of this school." Then the last said, "If someone sees you with them, their popularity and their names will be endangered." Sungmin was just calm and still maintaining the smile.

"I understand, do not worry, I do not know who those people are."

"Good" the three chorused and left.

All the students were leaving the room now after the show finished. Kyuhyun hid himself in the side covering his face with a textbook. Sungmin went to his locker kind of scared looking now. He was fixing his things. 

Kyuhyun who was back at looking at Sungmin because there's almost no one left at the building, saw 5 guys approaching Sungmin. Henri from the music club, grade nine. Zhou mi from the fashion club, grade ten. Heechul from the cosmetology club, grade eleven. Hangeng from the cooking club, grade eleven. Kangin from the Football team, grade eleven. Kyuhyun recognizes them because the are the best from their clubs and are quite popular too. They are also known troublemakers. Sungmin has the look of fright and like he actually expected these dudes to come.

"hey bunny, been waiting for us" Henri said. Sungmin didn't say a word and was frozen stiff.

*SLAP* "I heard someone saw you with the ice prince at the library" kangin slapped Sungmin but he still didn't cry.

"You flirting with him now huh ?" heechul said.

"You go for the most popular ones now huh ?" Zhou mi spat.

"N-no... H-he was j-just asking about-"

"Lies" hangeng stated. Kangin pulled Sungmin close to him by the waist but Heechul slapped his hand away. 

"Hey! It's my turn now, you did it the last time selfish bastard." heechul said. Kangin looked kind of annoyed but gave Sungmin to Heechul anyway. Heechul was now holding Sungmin close by the waist. And kissed Sungmin's neck forcefully. Sungmin had a poker face, he looked like a doll. Like his soul just left his body, like he doesnt care about the world anymore. Heechul's hands travelled down up to Sungmin's . He rubbed it while leaving a mark on the neck. Then it was done. heechul let go.  *SLAP* heechul slapped Sungmin and said, "You better not flirt with anyone before we do what we did last year to you again. You are ours Lee Sungmin." Sungmin stiffened when heechul said the last year part. The 5 guys then left Sungmin there frozen and thinking. 

Kyuhyun who was watching the whole thing was too surprised to even do anything. Sure he can beat the crap out of those guys if he wanted to and he did want to it's just that he was really shocked with the whole thing. He never realized that Sungmin was being bullied. He did know that he didn't have friends but not being bullied. Also to see Sungmin's facial expressions, it's like it always happened to him the pat he learned to cope with it and control his emotions. Sungmin never cried when this was happening to him everyday?

Kyuhyun remembered something.

*flasback*

"bunny why do you always go to the library after school than just going home?" Kyuhyun asked while waiting for dinner.

"Well, I like reading hyung. I love books, it's like an escape from reality." Sungmin smiled. This is true, he goes to the library most of the times after school ends but sometimes, 5 guys pins him in his locker and bullies him. He never understood why they would do that t and ugly person like him.

"Oh, I see. But... Why are you wearing a scarf indoor?" (-_-") Kyuhyun asked confused.

"I love scarves too hyung so don't mind me when you see me wearing one, I just really like them that I wear them everywhere sometimes." Sungmin said still with a smile.

"That's really weird."

"Really? Dinner's ready by the way hyung."

"Ah, okay." 

*end of flashback*

Kyuhyun couldn't believe this. After recovering from shock, Kyuhyun got really mad. He wanted to protect Sungmin. If he doesn't then no one will. Kyuhyun made sure to go home first before Sungmin arrives.

Sungmin's POV

After those bastards left I was still dumbfounded. I am not their possession. I can't allow that but who am I to argue and what can I do. I am only good at studying and troubling others. I should stay away a little from the princes. I think that's best. Oh gosh, I feel so disgusted.

Why is this happening to me? 

I put on my scarf, I always have a scarf in my bag just in case things like today's events happens again and I'm sure it will. I went home thinking that I'm stupid because I couldn't do anything about this. I couldnt say a word to anyone about it. I'm so stupid.

I got to the hotel and went to my room.

"Sungmin." I know this voice, Kyuhyun hyung is here. His voice is a little too serious today. I almost forgot that he was supposed to eat here today too. Maybe he's hungry.

"Hyung, I'm sorry I'm a little late. I enjoyed a book too much. Hehe" I said with a smile. No one ever knows that this facade is fake. This is my big masquerade where I rarely show my real face. My whole life is a masquerade.

Kyu hyung just looked at my seriously. No kidding but why so serious?  "You hungry hyung, I'll make dinner right away." and I went to the kitchen.

Hyung is very quiet today, while we're eating it was very quiet. Is there a problem? Does he have a problem? I put the dishes in the washer and went back to the living room.

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked.

"NO." was his straight answer.

"what's the problem hyung?" I tried to ask.

"there's nothing wrong." hyung said. Absolutely a lie.

"Hyung, I know you're lying." I said.

"As if you don't lie." hyung said. I got a shock, what'd I do?

"did I do something hyung? I'm sorry for anything I did." I bowed 90°. Kyu hyung looked at me disbelievingly.

"Sungmin, tell me the truth."

"Huh? hyung what truth?" I asked, what are we talking about?

"Don't play dumb with me. You have two bruises on your cheek. Where is it from?" I got surprised. I can't tell the truth. No, just, no.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

responses to comments from last chapter:

ariesta87: you're welcome. I'm happy you read it. thanks!^^

Joyless: TT.TT it's not supposed to be random tho. well you said it was good. thanks! and I will continue this jounrey with Kyumin.^^

ariesta87: Min is NOT ugly. He's prettier than me, I accept. That uncle is just jealous. thanks for reading! ^^

95anichan: Oh you just stand by and wait, I will work hard for you and make it interesting. Thanks for reading!^^

Chosungmin: I know right. poor Minnie TT.TT. Thanks for reading!^^

Leekyuhyun: Welcome my lovely to where reality becomes fiction. (cough*Kyuminisreal*cough). Oh and yes, Sungmin is the   maknae here, don't you think it's suitable for him? Thanks for reading!^^

chiaraa: Yes, the girls and Uncle are only jealous of him. Well we couldn't blame them, even I get jealous of him sometimes. Thanks for reading!^^

rizzorin: Updated! thanks for loving it, please love it more. Thank you for reading!^^

To the subscribers and commenters and viewers,

I love you all, please support me while I write this for you. Comments are loved. Thanks for reading! I lub you!