Chapter 4

You aren't ugly, got that?

When Sungmin he tried to reach his phone at the table in front of him but as soon as he moved his arm, he realized that he can't. He then remembered that Kyuhyun slept here too. He looked at the position they're in and man was it embarrassing if someone saw it. Kyuhyun was back hugging him preventing him to move.

"Hyung?" Sungmin called with his just-woke-up voice. Kyuhyun hmmed in response not really caring about the position they're in cause he's too sleepy.

"Do you want to get up now?" 

"5 minutes more." Kyuhyun answered in his husky voice. Sungmin tried to take the hand off but it didn't budge. Sungmin's face was really red right now. He tried it again and he thanked God that Kyuhyun let go.

Sungmin looked in his phone and looked at the time, 6:20. He went to the bathroom and took a bath the put his uniform on and went back to the room.

" Hyung? You have to take a bath now. I'm going to make breakfast."

Kyuhyun got up still half asleep and followed what Sungmin said. Sun in went to the kitchen to make breakfast and made their lunches to bring to school, after all, he owes his hyung this.

After setting the table, Sungmin went to his room to get their bags and his phone. (a/n: Kyuhyun went to get his school stuff and uniform before going to sleep.) When Sungmin opened the door he saw Kyuhyun only in his boxers, Sungmin's eyes widened from surprise and his face became awfully red. Kyuhyun saw Sungmin open the door and got surprised too.

"H-hyung, I'm so sorry I-I was just going to get the bags." Kyuhyun saw how cute Sungmin was when explaining. He smirked inside.

"Come here Minnie." Kyuhyun said as he sat down on the bed.

"W-why?" Sungmin flushed more if possible.

"Come." Sungmin felt his stomach churn of anxiety and yet he was kind of happy. He felt really weird. Sungmin sat down beside Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun stood up and held Sungmin's shoulders. He gently pushed Sungmin to lay on the bed. Sungmin had his eyes wide open and face flushed beet red. Kyuhyun was on top of him and got closer to his face. Sungmin was really really surprised on what his hyung was doing. His legs and arms are turning jelly, was his hyung going to kiss him, he thought. Kyuhyun got closer and closer, Sungmin closed his eyes, but nothing happened instead he heard Kyuhyun whisper something.

"What's for breakfast?" Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin's eyes opened wide and his face is now red once again but it's because of embarrassment. 

"O-o-omelette!" Sungmin stuttered. Kyuhyun got off of him and dressed up in his uniform. Sungmin sat up and covered his very red face. 'So embarrassing' he thought. Kyuhyun saw this cute action and chuckled.

"Yah! That wasn't funny, not a little." Sungmin pouted. Still covering his face but leaving space for his eyes so he can see his hyung.

"You are so cute, I just couldn't help myself." Kyuhyun chuckled once more. "C'mon let's eat."They both went downstairs to eat.

Kyuhyun's POV

Sungmin and I are eating breakfast. His cheeks are still red it's so cute. To be honest, when Sungmin closed his eyes earlier, I felt something weird. I almost wanted to kiss him earlier. Aish! Kyuhyun what are you thinking. Is this why those five bastards did that to Sungmin? But no, he can't be one of those bastards. I'm not mean to Sungmin. Aish! I really can't understand myself sometimes. Am I going crazy now? Why did Sungmin even close his eyes earlier? And why is Sungmin not talking right now? Is he embarrassed? So cute! Calm down Cho! 

Aish! Am I truly going crazy now?

End of POV

"Hyung, please stop staring. Eat your breakfast. Hurry up, Hyukjae and Donghae hyung said that they're coming after they finish eating too."

"Okay, calm down Min. I'm sorry okay?" Kyuhyun said. He doesn't want the silent treatment from Sungmin, it scares him.

After they finish eating, Sungmin put the plates in the dishwasher.

*ding dong*

Sungmin opened the door and as he thought, there was his twin hyungs.

"You guys ready to go?" Donghae asked.

"Yes hyung." Sungmin said.

They are talking at the bus but Kyuhyun noticed that Sungmin is very quiet and he knows why. Sungmin is very nervous. This is the first time in years that he's going to school with some so called friends. And because of his luck, his so called friends are the school's princes; the most popular guys at school. Sungmin knows that this would cause a big  ruckus at the school but this is a promise he made with his hyung and he won't let him down. 

"Sungmin-ah, you okay?" Kyuhyun whispered.

Sungmin smiled, "I'm fine hyung." he said then Sungmin looked outside the window. Kyuhyun scrunched his face, he knows what sungmin's fake smile is and he does not like it.

They arrived at school at 7:35 and there were only a small amount of people. 'Thank God' Sungmin thought. A few steps after entering the school, Sungmin stopped.

"Hyungs, I'm going to the library now, bye." Sungmin bowed and ran without waiting for a reply. Kyuhyun's face was of concern. He thought he needed to follow Sungmin and he was about to tell his hyungs until they said something first.

"Kyuhyun,we need to talk." Hyukjae said.

"Tell us everything that happened." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun's POV

Why do these two want to talk to me. This is scaring me, they look so serious. We went to the rooftop and they locked the door. This is creeping me out now.

"Kyuhyun, do you feel something weird?" Hyukjae asked.

"huh?" what are these two talking about? Of course I feel something weird and right now I feel both anxious and confused and it is weird.

"To be more specific, do you feel anything weird when you're with Sungmin?" Donghae asked.

"Different from the feelings you get when you're with other people." hyukjae said.I pondered if I should tell. I think that it is a good thing to talk about the weird feelings but I'm also nervous to know the meaning of it, I don't know why but it's true.

"TELL US!!" Donghae and Hyukjae yelled, impatient. Jeez! I'm thinking.

"Okay, okay. Calm down dudes." I said. "I do feel something different and it's really weird cause I can't tell what feeling it is. I don't understand it and it is new to me." i continued. I looked at them and they looked back at me as if wanting me to go on and continue to explain and so, I did. "I feel like I always need to protect him. I want to always see him happy cause I like his smiles. He's like a little dongsaeng cause I feel so comfortable talking to him. I like being with him cause it's warm. He's so cute and I like his cute gestures. I care about him just like a big brother." I looked at the two and their mouths were agape. What? 

"Why are you guys like that?"

"Kyuhyun..." donghae said in a low voice, almost like a whisper.

"I think your'e in love!" the twins chorused. What? Love?

"What is love?" I didn't know I was thinking out loud rhetoric the twins laughed. "Wait, why are you laughing?"

"Kyuhyun-ah, you're supposed to be the smartest one but you don't even know what love is do you?" donghae asked. Well I sure as he'll haven't felt it yet.

"Dude, have you ever loved anyone yet?" Hyukjae asked. No I have not, explains why I do not know it.

"As I said, this feeling is new to me." I love Sungmin? He's my first love? WAIT!! What if he doesn't love me back? What if I told him and he thinks I'm weird? He'll ignore me for sure. I DON'T WANT THAT!! What if he likes someone else? What if he leaves me? NO!! 

"So this is what love is." I whispered.

The bell rang signaling the start of classes. I went to my classes but all I can think of right now is that bunny boy. How he closed his eyes earlier and his face all flushed. It was so cute! His bow shaped pink cute lips that I was going to kiss but stopped. All I can think about is him. How is he doing now? Is he in class? Is he doing well? Is he being bullied? All morning my thoughts were about Sungmin. Now that I know that what I feel I love, I just completely want to protect him and be with him.  

End of POV

The lunch bell rang and all the students went with their own groups of friends. Kyuhyun went to find Sungmin and one he saw him he pulled him to the roof. 

Sungmin's POV

Kyuhyun hyung pulled me to the roof. There was no one else there. He locked the door and we ate. It was very quiet and I felt really anxious for some reason. Hyung has been looking at me for a long long time now.

"Hyung, is there a problem?" I asked. "Do I have something on my face?"

Kyuhyun hyung looked at me it the eyes with a serious look and said, "Sungmin, I love you." 

Did I hear that right? Did hyung say that he loves me? I feel my cheeks burn and my eyes watery. Wait! What if it's because of pity? 

"Hyung, are you pitying me?" I asked.

"No! I want to be beside you and protect you forever." Hyung said. "Please don't hate me for feeling this way. We can stay friends right?" hyung continued.

"Thank you for liking me hyung but please let me think about it for now."

"It's okay, I can wait. Until you give me your answer then I'll show you how much I love you okay?" hyung said.

"Th-that's fine." If only I weren't being bullied at school then maybe I would've anwered yes right now happily. But I'm not a normal high school kid.

End of POV

Kyuhyun and Sungmin didn't know that there was someone that heard them. The three girls that were mean to Sungmin last time followed them and now they are at rage. They were mad at Sungmin and they need to talk to him. They went back to the classroom and waited.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun finished eating and they walked to sungmin's classroom. Kyuhyun insisted to drop him off there and he did. He was holding both of their lunch bags. When they were at Sungmin's classroom, Sungmin hurriedly said his goodbyes and went inside the classroom.

Kyuhyun smiled at sungmin's cuteness and walked away. When he was outside the building, Kyuhyun remembered that he still has Sungmin's lunch bag. He looked inside if there was something Sungmin needed there because if not he can give it when they go home. But, he saw Sungmin's phone in there. He looked at it and saw that his wallpaper is a bunny. 'I thought so' Kyuhyun thought. He took a picture of himself in Sungmin's phone and made it his wallpaper. Kyuhyun looked at what he made proudly and went back inside.

Meanwhile...

After Sungmin entered the classroom, the three mean girls went in front of him. If glares could melt then Sungmin would probably have melted in a second.

"YOU!" the girl on the left said. 

"how dare you! You were with the ice prince weren't you?" the girl in the middle said. Sungmin got surprised. How do they know? But Sungmin didn't budge he was just standing there with a poker face.

"You ugly ! You weren't even allowed to go near him yet you even rejected him!" the girl on the right said.

"Don't think of yourself highly now ! What does he even see in you?" the girl on th left said.

"Answer us when we talk to you ugly !" the girl in the middle said. She lifted her right hand ready to slap Sungmin. Sungmin closed his eyes ready to feel the pain. He's so used to it that he just automatically closes his eyes. 

The door opened.

Sungmin waited for it but nothing ever came. No pain, nothing. He just heard gasps. Sungmin opened his eyes and saw Kyuhyun there. He had a very very serious look and a very scary aura.

"Excuse me but, is this really necessary?" Kyuhyun said in a cold low voice that could freeze everyone. (a/n: the real ice prince is here and he is angry!! Bishez better shut up now! Lol!) The whole class went quiet.

"You girls, are jealous of him right? You call him ugly because you want to believe he's ugly but the truth is that he's more beautiful than you." Kyuhyun's voice was calm but in a very cold way. His face was very serious and more non approachable. Sungmin was just quiet.

"You guys," he pointed the boys in class, "You guys are scared right? You know the truth yet you don't stop the girls because you're afraid of them, how they could spread rumors and make you look bad. The truth is, you guys wanted to approach him since he came here." his voice was still very low.

"If the meaning of being pretty and cute is badmouthing others, hurting them, and making them feel bad to make yourself feel better than them, then Sungmin is not pretty, he is not cute. He is beautiful, he is innocent and he is better that you." Kyuhyun declared. He never shouted and his voice was serious. Sungmin felt like he wanted to cry but controlled his emotions once again. 

Kyuhyun went to Sungmin's seat and got his stuff. He held Sungmin's wrist and stormed outside leaving the class dumbfounded. Sungmin was looking at his hyung's face. He saw him mumbling and his face shows anger. Kyuhyun went to get his bag from his building and stormed outside the school. 

At the bus stop, Kyuhyun was still mumbling curses and his face was scrunched up.

"Hyung?" Sungmin said. Kyuhyun looked at him and when he faced Sungmin, his look of anger faded and became a look of concern.

"Are you okay Min? I can buy you ice cream if you want." Sungmin giggled. His hyung thinks he's flustered about it.

"I'm fine hyung, that's not the worst they did. Besides, I'm used to it."

"Min, this isn't something you should get used to." Kyuhyun said.

"Hyung, thank you." Kyuhyun needed no explanation for that.

"Alright, let's go home for today and rest." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile at the school, Hyukjae and Donghae just got to their classroom and they were hearing whispering.

"....Ice price.... angry.... Sungmin" was all they heard and they understood what was happening.

".... Stormed out of the school..." said another and they heard and knew that both boys went home.

  "Kyuhyun confessed?" Donghae whispered.

"probably" Hyukjae whispered back.

"they went home?" Donghae again.

"yup" Hyukjae.

And they both stared at each other. After a minute their brains processed. They both stood up fast, got their stuff and ran out of the school. They couldn't leave their Minnie. Who knows what'll happen now that they know that Kyuhyun loves their Minnie. Then they sped up home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Response to comments from chapter 3:

kpopgorgeous : Kyu will always take care of min. I always thought Hyukhae are kind of the same, like twins. !!! lol jk.

Chosungmin : Yup, yup. ^^

jhemin20 : Thanks for loving my story. So happy. I'll work harder! Fighting!

95anichan : Fluffy?! Thanks for loving it! ^^ I'll do my best!

darkangels : Thank God you commented. Really? I'm doing a great job? So Happy! :D

rizzorin : I always sense love in the air with Kyumin. Hehe ^^

Thank you for the commenters and subscribers and viewers. I lub you all.

I made a oneshot please read it , it's called One day at Super Junior's house. : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/411649

OMG! You guys surely have seen Hyunming yet. Sungmin looks perfect as a girl but perfect as a guy too. Spazz! Maybe i'll do Hyunming for the next chappie. I HOPE TO SEE KYUMIN INTERACTIONS FOR THE WHOLE SS5. Whoopeee!