Privileges

Of Prompt Words and Corrupted Minds

Because Lau Goku made me laugh so damn hard. And let's cry again over HenMi's involvement in lot's of performances in ss5. C'mon join me. HenMi fighting!!! <3


 

"Hey guess what?" Henry lied down on his bed, thanking God that his tiring day was about to be over.

"What? I'm not a psychic you know," replied Amber on the other line.

"I'll be blonde in SS5. And I'm gonna be someone who can do martial arts." He bragged to his dear friend.

"Blonde? Martial arts? Henry Lau? I think that doesn't fit in a sentence altogether." Amber's laugh brought a smile to Henry's lips.

"Just wait until you see me. You'll flabbergast."

"Wait, lemme guess. You're not gonna be Goku or something, won't you?"

Henry was the one who flabbergasted because of what Amber said. He started to doubt about what she said about not being a psychic.

"Goku? From Dragonball? Nah. And no guessing!"

"Hm.. you sound kinda suspicious, Snoopy. Anyway, Imma let this pass cause I'm beat. Good night, Henry."

"I'm beat, too. You wait for it, Am. 'Night!"

--

 Fr: Amber

Can't watch ss5 :(
have sched for da weekend
just tell me who is da blond and karate guy you'll be
best friend privileges? :)

-

Fr: Snoopy

dat's sad :<
no spoilers!
i'll tell you eventually ;)

-

Fr: Llama

u making me excited
gud luck on ur concert cmback
snoopy fighting!! <3

-

Fr: Snoopy

u giving me feels
<3<3<3 :*

-

Fr: Llama

omgosh henry
u creepin me out
go and practice!

--

Monday after the SS5 weekend, Amber woke up because of a phone call. It was from Vic.

"Umma, why are you calling? We're just one room away."

"It's because I''m not in the next two rooms from yours. The four of us are out."

"What? And you left me all alone in here? Talk about unfair, umma."

"Now don't go dramatic over me, Amber. We'll be back by dinner, okay? We'll buy supper."

But before Amber could reply, Vic hung up.

"Did she just hung up on me? That's weird." She walked to the kitchen wearing her pajamas and fluffy slippers. After eating corn flakes for breakfast, Amber took a long bath and wondered what she'll do for the rest of the day. Hanging out with Min was a good idea. Then like a lightning bolt, something struck her. Henry still hasn't called or texted. She wondered who he cosplayed for the alst two nights. Maybe she'll just check online. She got out of the bathroom and dressed casual house wear which involves cargo pants and a random shirt. And don't forget the fluffy pink and blue slippers.

After twenty minutes of playing, the doorbell rang. Who might be her visitor? Victoria said they'll be home by dinner. When Amber opened the door, she heard someone scream, "Kame, Hame, WAVE!"

Then came Henry Lau dressed as Goku, screaming his insides out.

Amber stared at him for five seconds before bursting into laughter.

"Oh..my god, Henry Lau! This is.. I have no word for this." She continued laughing as Henry entered their dorm and lied down on the couch.

"If you think I look funny, wait till you see Hyukjae hyung and the others." 

"And your fans still love you? I must say that I idolize them." Amber sat at the floor beside the couch and played with Henry's blonde wig. "All these cosplay thingies, it's pretty cool, you know." She smiled at him and lay her head atop his abdomen. 

"It's actually the first time Zhoumi and I got involved in here. It was ecstasy, seeing the fans go wild because of you even if you're just standing." He ruffled her short hair.

"I'm happy for yah. Hey, thanks for letting me know about this in a.. weird way. Believe it or not I actually appreciate it."

"Best friend privileges? Believe it or not they actually exist."

"Haha, yeah right. Turns out I'm actually right about my guess," she said while poking his tummy. When she got no response, Amber looked at her companion and saw him fast asleep. 

"Must be dead tired." Amber got up and kissed his forehead before removing his wig and getting a blanket for Henry. 

"Wait a minute. Vic and the girls are involved in this! Oh, Henry." She grinned widely and gave Henry a kiss on the nose.

"One more kiss and I'll kiss you on the lips." Henry spoke which surprised Amber.

"Hmm.. sounds kinda tempting. Is that part of best friend privileges?"

"How about girlfriend privileges? That sounds better."

"Don't push your luck, Snoopy," said the Llama then gave Snoopy a kiss on the cheek.

"You definitely did it, Amber Liu. Now give me my kiss!"

As Amber ran around the dorm, she realized that she'll be spending the day with her best friend running after her. And who knows, maybe after the day, their best friend privileges might change to girlfriend and boyfriend privileges.


I was actually missing-in-action during the ss5 weekend but nevertheless, I still saw how ridiculous my oppas acted out on stage. And gawd. EunHae's blondeness and tattooed bodies = sizzling hawt i tell you. And the fact that Amber is also missing-in-action during ss5 is killing me. Like "How can you not be there for Henry?! HOW?!" Ok, I'm over reacting. But anyway, let's pray that every ELF who can go to ss5 can go because the military is taking 'em away. I'm so sad because Yesungie's leave this April. :( 

I'm talking much. Imma shut mah mouth now. 

:)

Happy vacation!