Chapter 5 Part 1

This Is Wrong

I giggled a little when I felt something tickle my neck. I slowly opened my eyes and I see Sehun's hair in my face. I looked down and I see him peacefully sleeping while his eyes flutter with every breath he takes. I his cheek while holding my breath so I wouldn't wake him up. He was so close to me, our body's pressed against each other and I couldn't lie, I loved it. He woke up as I shifted myself away from him. This is just heartbreak about to happen, Sehun will never like someone like me. He pouted, I wanted him but what are the odds of him liking me back? Zero.

We decided to go out to the fair, great. I hate the fair and Kyungsoo knows it. But I promised myself I would enjoy it because who knows when I will see him again. Jongin suggested it and Kyungsoo's face showed his excitement. "This is going to be so much fun!" He squeled like a fangirl while clapping his hands like a child.

I drove for almost half an hour when I saw Sehun fall asleep. I felt bad for waking him up when I wanted to move away from him.  He looked beautiful with his mouth hanging open slightly and he head was resting on the window, exposing his beautiful pale milk neck. I shook my head trying to focus back on the road. "What rides should we go on?" Jongin seemed excited , he can be unpredictable. When I first met him he looked very cool and looked like a badass but he actually is pretty shy and dorky. Sehun on the other hand, I still don't know. He first seemed very quiet and shy but he actually is the opposite, he is childish and sometimes loud. I sometimes wonder what goes on his head.

"Ferris wheel!" Kyungsoo jumped up and down on his seat, good thing the seatbelt prevented him from falling out the window. I gulped and Kyungsoo seemed to notice I was a little rigidity. "Oh, sorry. I forgot."

"What?" Jongin said.

"He's, uh, he's afraid of heights."

"Aww, It's okay Luhan." I jumped a little as Sehun came into the conversation. He probably just woke up since he was rubbing his left eye with the back of his hand.

"Thanks, b-but it's okay. I'll go on." Just for Kyungsoo.

"You sure?" He seemed very worried but I don't worry him. I nodded my head and he replied with a quiet okay. When we all arrived, Kyungsoo and Sehun got really excited. I guess Sehun likes these places. I mentally sighed. When we arrived at the gates, just as I expected, so many people and crying kids. I smelled a mixture of food -it smelt good, honestly- but also many odor from the bodies of people. This better be worth it.

"Isn't  this awesome! I love it!" Sehun stared all around and his face looked like a five year old going to Disneyland for the first time. "Don't you, Luhan?"

"Yea!" I lied. Kyungsoo smirked at me.

"Ferris Wheel!" Jongin yelled. Everyone seemed excited to be here but me. We all made our way to the really big and tall ferris wheel. I gulped.

"It's okay Luhan." Sehun smiled at me and squeezed my shoulder. The line wasn't as long but we waited a while. Those frightning twenty minutes of waiting. When it was our turn, Sehun and I shared the same seating and Kyungsoo and Jongin got on the next box thing. The wheel started to move and my heart started thumping hard against my chest. "Are you okay?" Sehun scooted next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I didn't want to look like a whimp but if I didn't get off soon I will start crying.

"Uh.."

"It's okay, I'll protect you." Those words sunked my heart. I never been in a relationship do I was scared what it would be like to be in one. The boyfriend woulf always say "I'll protect you, I love you, you'll be safe in my arms' but I didn't believed in that. Many people had asked me out but I would always turn them down. My mom always told me she will protect me and never leave me but she broked her promise so that's why it was hard for me to trust anyone. Back in China, my only friends were Tao and Yifan, also known as Kris. I left and I never contacted them again. Kyungsoo became my friend and helped me feel better from all the bull in  my life. But when those words came out of Sehun's mouth, I believed it.

The wheel kept going higher and I felt scared. "Close your eyes." His voice always comforted me. I did as I was told and closed them. About a minute passed but nothing. What was I expecting him to do? Kiss me, I wish. "Okay you can open them." I opened my eyes and saw that we were already on the ground. I blushed a little as I saw people staring at me. They probably think I'm a little baby.

"That was so fun guys!" Kyungsoo jumped up and down. "How did you handle it, Luhan?" He looked me and I smiled at him. I felt great, especially when Sehun was there to protect me. "Where should we go now?"

"Roller coaster." Jongin pointed at the big looping contraction. I gulped again, I'm not scared of them as much it is just that I hate it how high it goes.

"Let's go!" I had to stop being such a whimp, everyone looked at me though. They were surprised but I kept smiling.

Waiting in line, Sehun rubbed imaginary circles in my back to comfort me. "You don't have to do it you know." He whispered so Kyungsoo wouldn't hear us. I think he knows that everything I am doing is for Kyungsoo. "Everything will be fine, I'm here." I felt it againg. My heart jumped and it felt wonderful when he told me he will protect me. I was still afraid that I will be heartbroken but like everything that I have done today, I have to get over my fears. I smiled and took ahold of my hands and lead me to the roller coaster. 'Ready?" and I nodded.