Chapter 4

This Is Wrong

I kept pacing up and down the room, asking myself if I should tell Kyungsoo about my feelings towards Sehun. Wait, my feelings?

 

I decided I will tell Sehun what's going through my head; I either make it or break it. The problem was I couldn't find the right words. "Listen Sehun, lately I've been a little craz-" of course he is gonna think I'm crazy. "Every time I am near you-" I sighed as I stared at my reflection on the mirror of the living room. "Luhan, there's nothing to wor-"

 

"Who are you talking to Luhan?" I quickly jumped as Sehun walked in from the door and shut it behind him.

 

"N-no one." He stared at me but just rolled his eyes.

 

"Sure," He said sarcastically. He walked towards the living room and took out some papers. I stared at him wondering if I should tell him.

 

"Hey, Sehun?" I said it so quietly hoping he wouldn't hear me. A few seconds passed and no answer thanks goodness. I walked towards the kitchen.

 

"What? Sorry I wasn't sure if you said something." I abruptly stopped and turned myself slowly.

 

"Sehun, I want to talk to you."

 

"Okay, what's up?" I made my way to sit next to him.

 

"Okay so since the day we met I couldn't real-"

 

Ring ring.

 

He looked at me still ignoring his phone. "Pick it up." He looked at me and hesitated but nonetheless picked it up. "I'll tell you later."

 

"Okay," he nodded his head and talked into his phone. "Hey Jongin, what's up?"

 

"Oh, tell him to come over." And he nodded. No, Kyungsoo, I haven't forgotten about you.

______________________

I hugged him tightly, so tightly his eyes were going to fall out of his sockets. I drove him back to the house from the airport. "Kyungsoo?" He looked at me with his big brown eyes. "When you someone and you feel bubbly and nervous, do you know what that could mean?"

 

"Well maybe that person is in love..." I opened my mouth; I can't possibly be in love with Sehun. I barely know him. "Why? Do you know someone who is in love?"

 

"N-no..."

 

"Well not in love but maybe a cru-" He silenced himself when we pulled up to the house. "Luhannie, why is Jongin's car here?" I just smirked and Parked behind his car. When we walked in, the guys came up to him and hugged him. I can see Kyungsoo stiffen when Jongin hugged him.

 

That night Kyungsoo cooked for us and of course it was better and delicious. The only thing I heard throughout the evening was laughter. Sehun would giggle and then laugh wildly and sometimes he would lean towards me. Seeing my friends being happy, makes me happy. Sehun makes me happy without him doing anything. There I admit to myself and believed Kyungsoo was right, I like Sehun.

 

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kyungsoo lying on Jongin's shoulder. I felt something heavy on mines and notice it was Sehun. I smiled at his soft hair. "Luhan." He said it in a cute sleepy voice.

 

"Mhm"

 

"I'm tired." Can you get any cuter? Then he wrinkled his nose. Yes you can.

 

"GUYS!" Everyone shot their heads up and I am pretty sure I gave them all heart attacks. I wanted to sleep too but it would be better if we were all comfortable. They all grumbled and whined. "Let's get ready for bed."

 

"Who's gonna sleep where?" Kyungsoo said cutely.

 

"I'll sleep with Kyungsoo here on the couch." So that was settled but of course that meant I had to sleep with Sehun... I looked at him and he was smiling at me. Should I be happy or scared?

 

Once I got into the room, he jumped on my bed like a little kid claiming it his for the night. I grabbed a couple of blankets and pillows and threw them on the floor. I looked at him curled up in the middle of my bed and pointed to the floor. "You'll be sleeping here. He glared at me.

 

"No," he whined. "Sehun wants to sleep with Lulu." He sounded like a freaking two years old, an adorable one. He kneed down on the bed so he was at me eye level.

 

"My bed so my body belongs there." Sehun started to pout but I couldn't give in too quickly. He got up and went to the pile of pillows and blankets. I got under the sheets in my bed and stared at the big lump on the floor. Should I tell? No I can't, what are the chances of him liking me back? "Sehun?"

 

"Humph." He said angrily.

 

"Aish, you are such a baby! You can... S-sleep with me." He quickly got up and tripped his way to my bed.

 

"You're so nice Lulu!" Okay he was too close. He snuggled next to me and I froze. Keep calm keep calm!

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"What? I am just snuggling with you." He got closer and swung his arm around my shoulder. I pushed him away. "Aww, why can't I snuggle with you?" If I do I would feel nervous but why does he want to snuggle with me? It's probably just a friend thing.

 

"Okay." I pretended to act calm but inside I did fangirling know I would be so close to Sehun. He wrapped his arm around my torso and that sent chills down my spine and put butterflies in my stomach. His head rested between my neck and I wrapped my arm around him. He makes me fall for him more every second.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Well it's baby panda but Bambi told me to write this part for you guys. She said sorry for the fluffiness and stuff and next chapter will be at a fair! :o Anyways hope you liked it! ~Baby Panda and Bambi <3