Take care of me

Complicate Love

Later, Jin Young took you to his home. You had asked for it because you wanted to be his, thinking that he could cheats on you made you worry and you wanted to be fully his. He opened the door and you pecked his lips before going to the bathroom, you took a quick shower and put a y lingerie on then took a deep breath. You looked at yourself in the mirror and wrapped his peignoir around your thin body. Jin Young was sitting on the couch when you got up and walked to the lounge. You stood in front of him and he looked at you from head to toes.

 

Jin Young : ~~~~ ?

You : I think it's obvious...

Jin Young : jinjja ? you want to ?

You : nae

Jin Young : you look y babe

 

He got up and pulled you closer before kissing your lips. You closed your eyes and felt his lips on yours, after this he carried you bridal style to his bedroom. There he laid you on the bed and your heart beated faster. Jin Young caressed your cheek and told you to relax, then he began to kiss your neck softly. You shivered when his tongue touched your neck as he it. The feeling was nice but you also felt uneasy. You've never been so close to a man and you didn't knew how to act, which made you embarrassed. Jin Young caressed your thigh as his face traveled down to on the sweet spot of your neck. You bit your lips and he smirked. Your body was stiff and it was hard to breathe. Jin Young stared at you.

 

Jin Young : are you alright ?

You : I... I'm scared

Jin Young : you shouldn't be ~~~~, I'll be gentle

You : Oppa, I-I'm not ready

Jin Young : do you mean that you don't want it anymore ?

You : I don't, I'm too scared, I need more time

Jin Young : aishh I was sure about it, you'll never be ready to give me your body

You : Oppa, just wait a bit more, I promise that we'll make love

Jin Young : I'm waiting for so long already

 

Jin Young walked out of the bedroom and went to the lounge to watch TV. Your eyes got teary and you put back clothes, then you sat next to Jin Young. 

 

You : Oppa

Jin Young : do you need me to take you back home ?

You : what do you mean ?

Jin Young : please go back nae ? I don't want to be mean to you, I feel hurt and want to be alone

You : babe I

Jin Young : ~~~~ we'll talk tomorrow

 

Jin Young got up and opened the front door, you nodded and walked outside with teary eyes. Baro had gone out to bought food and he came back home when he noticed you sitting on the floor while crying. He crouched next to you.

 

Baro : what happened ~~~~ ?

You : Jin Young is mad at me

Baro : huh ? waeyo ?

You : I-I don't want to talk about it, just leave me alone please

Baro : I won't, get up now

You : why should I ?

Baro : get up !

 

You didn't wanted to listen and Baro carried you bridal style to his house. He put you on the couch and sat beside you, then he wiped your tears. 

 

Baro : stop crying please

You : I.... can't

 

Baro sat closer and caressed your hair, you really felt bad. It was the first time that you argued and Jin Young got mad at you. You put your head against Baro's chest. He shivered and continued to caress your hair, as you cried. Few minutes later, Baro cupped your face to wiped your tears. You were calm but still sad. He went to the kitchen and you followed him, he warmed up the food that he had bought and you both shared a meal.

 

 

It was the first time that Baro was this nice to you, it felt good to be close to him. Later, you went back to the couch and laid down, you didn't wanted to got back to your home, you didn't wanted to do anything. Gong Chan worried about you, and sent a message to Baro.

 

GC : Yaaah ! Dude, is ~~~~ still with Jin Young ?

B : ani, don't worry, she's here now

GC : here where ?

B : with me

GC : what are you doing together ? does she believe us now ? something happened ?

B : something happened but she doesn't want to say what, I'll take her home now

 

After this, Baro went to the lounge and found you asleep on the couch. He carried you to his bedroom and wrapped a blanket on you, then he sat next to you and stared at your beautiful sleeping face. He took some photos of you with his phone, and leaned closer, however he didn't dare touch you. He smiled a bit and went to the couch to sleep there.