What's wrong ?

Complicate Love

You searched for Baro all night long, something made you worry a lot about him. You hoped that he was alright, you were tired and sat on a bench in the park. No one were there, you were cold but you didn't brought anything along so you had to bear with it. You also let your phone at home and didn't wanted to got back home now. The most important was to found him.

Baro opened the door and found the house empty. He saw your stuff on the couch and thought that you went to Jin Young's house. He felt even more sad but tried to forgot about you. However, one hour later, at 11.30 pm, he noticed that Jin Young came back to his home. You weren't with him, that meant you were somewhere, maybe alone, during the all time. Baro was worried, took a jacket and his phone before going out. He tried to called you, but you didn't picked up.

You felt sleepy and began to cough, which wasn't good. You got up and walked out of the park, to made your way back home. Suddenly, you noticed a shadow running towards you, that scared you and made you shivered. Because of your fear, you weren't able to move anymore. Two strong arms wrapped around your waist and you hear someone saying.

 

Baro : gosh where were you at this hour ? huh ? don't do this again

You : O-Oppa, is it you ?

Baro : of course it's me, who else ? aigoo are you okay ?

You : *cough* I'm okay, just a bit cold

 

Baro took off his jacket and wrapped it on your shoulders, he smiled at you and you did the same. Then, you both walked back to the house, which was a bit far.

 

Baro : why were you out ?

You : I needed to talk to you *cough* but you weren't at home

Baro : y-you ? it's because of me ?? how... I mean, why ?

You : about Jin Young Oppa, I just want...

Baro : don't worry ~~~~, I know that you still love him and you're back together, right ?

You : ani ani it's not this

Baro : but... he kissed you

You : what ? ani, w-why do you think this ? *cough*

Baro : uh nothing, we better get back at home fast, or you'll be more ill

 

Baro kneeled down in front of you, his back was facing you. He told you to get on it, and so you did. Baro got up, wrapped his arms around your legs, you were holding his shoulders and like this, Baro took you home. When you almost reach the house, you whispered near his ear.

 

You : I don't know if you stalk us, but... I didn't let him kiss me, I'm not ready yet and we're not together, I'm still your fake girlfriend 

 

Baro blushed a bit as you found out that he stalked the two of you. He felt embarrassed and walked faster towards the door. He put you on the couch, went to the kitchen and prepared a tea. You still coughed which made him worry about your health. This night, you didn't talked more about Jin Young, you wanted to know why Baro was so sad when all of you were at you, and why he felt saying nothing. He just told you that he wasn't feeling well since the morning. After this, you watched a movie together, but it was a long one and you were sleepy. Suddenly, Baro felt something on his laps, when he looked down, he saw that you had put your head on his laps to watch the movie in a comfortable position.

 

The next day, you coughed a lot and had an headache. Baro asked you to stay at home, he prepared a breakfast for you and went to the school. When he reached there, as usual, the boys were waiting for him. He told everyone that you were a bit ill and that it was better for you to rest. Jin Young wasn't far from the group and heard everything, he worried about you so decided to skipped school. You were drinking a coffee, with a blanket wrapped around you, sitting on the couch and watching a movie when someone knocked the door. You smiled because you thought that Baro had forgot something, however you shivered when you opened the door.

 

Jin Young : what's the problem ? Baro said that you're a bit ill

You : y-you, what are you doing here ?

Jin Young : I want to take care of you, see, how can you boyfriend leave you like this and enjoy a day with his friends when you're sick

You : Baro had to go to school, he can't stay here just because of me

Jin Young : anyway, it's better. I'll take care of you today, just like before

You : what if I don't want ?

Jin Young : ~~~~, I understand if you can't forgive me, but please, just today, let me stay with you a bit

 

You just nodded and walked back to the couch. Jin Young smirked as he knew that you weren't able to refuse, that meant you still had feelings for him which gave him hope. He sat beside you and stared at you.

 

Jin Young : what's wrong ?

You : just a flu, nothing dangerous

Jin Young : is the blanket warm enough ?

You : sure, it is, don't worry

Jin Young : can we do as before ?

You : what do you mean ?

Jin Young : remember when you were ill, I always tried my best to entertain you

You : why not

Jin Young : for today, I'm your slave, I can do everything you ask me to

You : I want a piece of chocolate

Jin Young : still fond of choco ? 

 

Jin Young took some time to find it in the kitchen, he weren't used to Baro's house. After this, he also sang for you, dance, you played some games together and stuff like this. It was nice to be with him again, so close. During this time, you even forgot what he did to you. Jin Young was caring and you could see love in his eyes each time he looked at you. When it was almost the time for the school to end and Baro to got home, Jin Young sat closer to you.

 

Jin Young : I loved this day with you ~~~~, I hope we can spend more time together, like this, as before

You : I loved it too, it was nice

 

Jin Young leaned closer and you didn't stopped him. As soon as you closed your eyes, his lips touched yours. You had missed this feeling, those lips. It was only a peck, and soon Jin Young pulled away. He smirked at you and once again told you how much he loved you and that he was ready to wait for you. After this, he went away.