Empty

Complicate Love

On the next day, you woke up and drank a coffee in front of the window. A truck of the moving company was parked. Some workers were taking furnitures out of Baro's home. You didn't slept last night, only thought of what Baro told you, about his confession. After a while, it was already lunch time and all of them left the house, their truck still in front of it, the door was opened. You decided to got inside, and visited the house as if it was the first time. You remembered the days that you had spent with Baro, how much he made you happy. When you reached his bedroom, your eyes got teary, you could still smell his perfume. You didn't knew why, but since he left, you felt empty. Something inside the wardrobe caught your attention, it was a diary. Then, you got back to your home, taking the diary with you.

You sat on the couch and slowly opened it. On the first page, there was a photo of you, you remembered that he took it for the first birthday you celebrated with the boys. This day Baro wanted to take a photo of you, but you refused until he told you that you were a very beautiful girl so you didn't needed to be scared of camera. This souvenir made you felt stupid. You remembered that Baro often teased you or complimentated you about your beauty. You've never noticed that he could be attracted to you. 

You turned another page, on each one there was a photo of you, with a little quote or phrase below. You stared at one where there was you and Jin Young holding hands, it was written.

 

' Today, I lost hope... you accepted him :'( I thought that maybe you'll be interested in me but I was wrong, what should I do ? You look so happy.... Mianhae ~~~~, but... I can't stop loving you whether you're with someone or not '

 

Tears got in your eyes, you remembered this day. When you told the other about Jin Young's proposal. Baro looked so sad, now you knew why. The photos and phrases after this one was all very sad. While reading them, you felt how much he could have been hurt by seeing you with another guy. Then, there were the photos of the aegyo you did together, and also the ones with couple looks. 

 

' You asked me out !!! I'm your boyfriend 하하 I feel so happy, you looked so cute today, I wanted to kiss you so badly, ~~~~ <3 '

 

Now, you were smiling but you noticed that it was the last page of the diary. You've never thought that Baro could have a diary full of photos of you. He seemed to love you so much.You felt lonely so you took your bag and went to Gong Chan's house. As usual, he was asleep. It wasn't a problem because you still had the keys of the front door. You walked to his bedroom and tried to woke him up. After this, you both sat in the couch with a coffee.

 

You : Oppa, have you ever been to Gwangju ?

Gong Chan : ani, but Baro already showed me some photos of it, it's a very beautiful place, we should go there one day

You : why don't we go now ?

Gong Chan : huh ?

You : I... I need to talk to Baro

Gong Chan : wae ?

You : he... confessed to me, and I feel bad because I didn't had time to say something, he.. just left

Gong Chan : he finally confessed ? wow that's a good new

You : you knew about his feelings ?

Gong Chan : of course, everyone except you had noticed that Baro had an huge crush on you

You : aaw I'm so stupid

Gong Chan : but what do you want to tell him ?

You : Molla.... I just can't let him go like this

Gong Chan : are you in love with him ?

You : mwo ? aniyo !

Gong Chan : seems like yes

You : aigoo stop teasing Oppa, Baro is only a friend to me

Gong Chan : did you enjoy being his fake girlfriend ?

You : well, he's very nice and sweet too. He can romantic and also

Gong Chan : aaaah enough ! you're in love with this guy, go find him

You : Oppa, I.. 

Gong Chan : don't deny, are you happy with Jin Young ?

You : Jin Young is the one I love, I can't live without him

Gong Chan : and Baro ?

You : I... to be honest... I'm lost, I just need to see Baro Oppa, but I don't want to leave Jin Young Oppa

Gong Chan : take your time and let your heart choose the best one for you

You : can we try to find Baro ?

Gong Chan : let's surprise him

You : how ?

Gong Chan : I'll ask him to send the address and tell him that Sandeul and me will visit him, but instead.. you'll go there, alone

You : do I really need to be alone with him ?

Gong Chan : yah are you kidding me ? you lived together for some weeks, don't act as if you're shy

You : aishh 

 

At this moment, your phone vibrated. It was an unknown number with a photo. Both of Gong Chan and you were shocked as the photo appeared on your phone's screen.

 

You : I guess I don't need to choose anymore