Can't believe it

Complicate Love

The movie just ended when Gong Chan came inside. He looked dissappointed. 

 

You : omo what happened ? you look so dissappointed

Gong Chan : ~~~~, I have something to tell you, well Baro do

You : what's the matter ?

 

Gong Chan sat next to you and took your hand while Baro sat on your other side. 

 

Baro : Jin Young is at the coffee shop with Jung Hye and

You : ooh guys you shouldn't worry, I already know this

Gong Chan : you know ? and you don't do anything ?

You : what should I do ? I'm bad at geography as well

Baro : geo ? what are you talking about ?

You : Jin Young works with Jung Hye because he's bad at geography

Baro : I think he works on human bodies, not countries

You : huh ?

Gong Chan : ~~~~, we all think that Jin Young isn't loyal

You : come on bro, if he meets a girl for lessons, it doesn't mean that he cheats on me, Jin Young is really a good man

Baro : you should believe us ~~~~

You : I'm telling you that it's not possible, why do you insist ?

Baro : because I saw them, and it didn't looked as if they were working, moreover I've always thought that Jin Young isn't a good boyfriend

You : are you jealous ?

Baro : what ?

You : I don't understand why you're telling me this, and I won't believe any of you

Sandeul : ~~~~~, we won't lie

You : how can I be sure ?

Sandeul : why would we lie ?

Gong Chan : Sandeul is right

You : Molla, anyway I won't believe it so stop trying

 

You got up and walked to your bedroom, then locked the door. Gong Chan was really dissappointed and Baro didn't understand how you could trust Jin Young like this. Knowing this, he realized, once again, that you really loved Jin Young strongly and it hurted him. You lay on your bed and took your phone to listen to music. What the guys told you didn't left your mind and you began to doubt. You decided to checked this out and called your boyfriend. However, he didn't picked up, you tried again but still reached the voicemail. You closed your eyes which began to got teary and wondered if what Baro told you was right, you didn't wanted to believed it. 

You didn't knew that Jin Young didn't heard his phone because he was enjoying a good time with Jung Hye in his bedroom. Later, Jung Hye realized that it was time for her to got back home, she kissed Jin Young's lips and left. Outside, she was waiting for a taxi when Baro arrived at his house, which was in front of Jin Young's one. When he saw Jung Hye, he just sighed and really wanted to found a way to made you trust him. He sat on the couch, feeling very tired, and as usual he thought of you. Since he first met you, he was crazy about you. At first, everything was alright and he loved you in silence, but when you started to date Jin Young, his heart broke into pieces, however he wanted you to be happy. That was why he wanted you to know the truth, Jin Young didn't deserve you. 

You were still lying on your bed when your phone vibrated.

 

'Hey my jagiya ;) sorry for the late reply, I was busy, we'll have a test soon and it was hard to learn all those things, I don't like ittttttttt !! Let's meet now, I need a big hug and a sweet kiss from my girlfriend'

 

You smiled widely when you read it, and all your doubts faded away. Soon, someone knocked the door and you ran to it, Gong Chan had fallen asleep while doing his homework so he didn't heard it. You left a message to him, saying that you were out with Jin Young. Your boyfriend took you to the city and you both walked around, holding hands. You've always found the city beautiful at night, with all the lights. 

 

 

When you reached this place :

 

Jin Young hugged you from behind, smiling. You felt good in his embrace and closed your eyes.

 

You : babe you wouldn't cheat on me, right ?

Jin Young : why would I look at other girls when my girlfriend is the prettiest and sweetest one ?

You : Molla, I just... just thought about this, there are so many beautiful and y girls

Jin Young : you're y too Jagi

 

You turned around and wrapped your arms around his neck, he leaned closer and pecked your lips.

 

Jin Young : never doubt about this babe, I love you more than everything 

You : I love you so much Oppa